TwilightMoonDragon

- Nightmare - | OCC

okay; I'll just repost what i had posted earlier but then deleted because of the no lycans thing.

I'll hop in with a Draykan if you want. Also, the male/female balance of the Lycans is extremely unbalanced.

I've noticed that. >^< When Lycans are reopened, there will only be male lycans.

Yes! Love the dragons!

And I have no idea who is Rakion gonna be with. xd.png

As I've said, you're going to have a lot of competition for him.

Chart time!

~Lycans~

Male: 3 (with two taken) 1

Female: 6 (with two taken) 4

~Draykans~

Male: 4 (with one taken) 3

Female: 4 (with one taken) 3

So did we have three people volunteering to take Draykan places?

Edited by ArchiosLukos

I guess it's the one who can deal with his brutish nature, his cold heart, and animalistic behavior in and out of bed... xd.png

Username:Flamma

Name:Mystictor

Species:Draykan

Position:Warrior

Tribe:tribe of burning flame

Weapons:Mystictor has a slingshot. He makes special darts that he uses in it.

Human Appearance:Mystictor has black hair and deep blue eyes. He is tall and has pale skin.

Turned Appearance:Mystictor's dragon form is a dark blue dragon with large and rather scaly wings

Personality: Mystictor is very kind and likes to help people. He is very talented and always uses his talent for good. He has never believe in the war but follows his orders to help the tribe. He is very careful about things and hardly ever gets into trouble.

History:Mystictor's father was a craftsman. He taught Mystictor everything he knows. He has been an only child sence his younger sister died eight years ago.

Talents:Mystictor is an excellent craftsman. He can fix/make almost anything, and everyone knows that. When ever someone needs something fixed/made, they come to Mystictor.

Crush:none

Kin:mother and father

Other:Always look before you step.

I don't think you ever said what the character limit is.

Accepted. And there is no charrie limit as long as you can handle everything. xd.png

Yay! Thanks. You should probably say that in the rules.

Edited by Flamma

I shall make a draykan!

Username: Raven301

Name: Eridia

Species: Draykan

Tribe: Tribe of Burning Flames

Weapons: Eridia is the best with a long bow in her tribe. Her weakness is that she is solely dependent on a long bow and is not very good with her two short knifes she also carries around.

Human Appearance: Eridia has short brown hair, bright blue eyes, and stands at 5"8'. Eridia will normally wear a colored shirt and a plain skirt with shorts underneath it, in battle she will wear light armor that is the same color as her dragon scales. Face (But with blue eyes)

Turned Appearance: a bit smaller than the adverage dragon

Personality: Eridia is somewhat of a free spirt and is always getting into trouble. Eridia has lots of friends and few enemies and has an uncanny ability to either escape from or talk her way out of trouble.

History: Eridia is the seventh child of two deceased parents and is seen as a bother by her brothers and sisters and does NOT like being told what to do by them. As a young fledgling Eridia was a perfect child but as she grew up she realized she could get away with almost everything and so became the draykan she is today.

Talents: Eridia is very skinny and is very fast and light on her feet. Eridia is an expert bowman and also a good swimmer.

Crush: Mystictor

Kin: Deceased mother and father and 6 other siblings.

Other: "Rules are meant to be broken."

can he be with Raven pretty please? user posted image; i want to make up for the major fail of my char in Clash of Swords, Howls of Night liking someone else instead of your char on MagiStream.

also what girls is the boy, that Epsilon helped heal, talking to? blink.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

Mmmm, let's see! I'll have to think about it. :3

And in not playing the boy...

I think you mean Rakion who is talking to all Lycan girls near eachother.

@ TMD: meh okay and you just posted as him and had him say this:

The boy let Epsilon tend to her wounds and he walked up to the girls. "Hello."

also the quoted post answers your question Archios.

Edited by Dragonpelt

oh never mind then; i got confused.

As I said, guy she was helping: NPC

Guy I thought was meant: Rakion

well okay; it was just the way it was worded that got me confused...you didn't have to be mean about it sad.gif; that's how i read it anyway even if you didn't mean it to be that way.

Lol, DP, Archie wasn't being mean... xd.png If she was, I'll bite my head off! Literally. xd.png

that's how i read it to be and k; it's fine.