TwilightMoonDragon

- Nightmare - | OCC

Username: Shadowwolflegend

Name: Remy

Species: Hybrid

Position: None

Tribe: Neutral

Weapons: Flint Knives and a spear

Human Appearance: Remy has black hair that just passes his chin with dark blue almost violet eyes. Face Clothes He normally wears clothes like these only without the necklaces and the robe.

Turned Appearance: Remy Has a lean body all muscle no fat and can fly a short distance with his wings.

Personality: Remy is normally quiet and observes what is going on before deciding what to do next, though he does have moments where he acts without thinking.

History: Remy’s mother was a Draykan while his father was a Lycan. His mother knowing that being found out would be not only the death of her son, but of her mate and herself she abandoned him at the edge of the unknown lands. Though it was too late for her and her mate once the deed was done. Remy was left to fend for himself learning that being quiet and waiting is a main key to survival.

Talents: Is very silent when he walks and can tell how far away something is by the foot prints and scat from minutes to days.

Crush: None

Kin: Parents are dead

Other: “Even monsters deserve a chance to live.”

I'll wait a bit and post after the one who starts it. If nobody else does, then I'll just start it.

Username: Flamma

Name: Somni de dia (or Somni)

Species:Lycan

Position:delta

Tribe: Tribe of green leaf

Weapons:Manly dagger but she has a variety of other weapons she has fashioned to choose from

Human Appearance: Somni has straberry blonde waist-length hair and has pale skin and blue eyes. She is 5 feet tall

Turned Appearance: Somni's wolf form is a white wolf with grey paws

Personality: Somni is very friendly but gets distracted easily and is often found staring into space. A lot of time she like to be alone but is always there when you need her. Somni is very protective of her friends and has few enemies.

History: Somni had a normal life until her mother was killed. Then her father trained her hard to protect herself from any thing that could hurt her.

Talents: Somni is very flexible and can climb things very well

Crush: none

Kin: Father and younger sister

Other: Bravery isn't to take a life, but to spare one.

Edited by Flamma

Golden Retriever puppy. :3

Flamma, you need to keep the coding and put the picture in.

Guys, try to keep things on-topic. Replies to TMD's comment about getting a new dog (because it was explanation of why she couldn't be online [a.k.a. coming and going post]) are considered spam. I'm informing you of this part of the rules now, but, after this, this type of rule-breaking will warrant a warn.

If you haven't read the rules in a while, I'd suggest re-reading them as a refresher.

Also, since TMD can't start it off, would someone else like to start it? I can't right now because I have guests over, but I could later if no one else wants to start it off.

-blush- I might as well. A warning to ya, I'm bad at starting things though. >.>'

I'm terrible at starting things unless its my RP. Also I have to go clean my room

Kyuh, I won't be able to start it. I keep drawing blanks and I have to brb for a few hours.

So much excuses it's not even fun... I'll try to think up something, ladies. No worries xd.png

#focusdat

Edited by SkullKrusher

Okay. I'll post something, but I might not be active after posting. Sister's dancing thing and all. dry.gif

Give me a second and it'll be up.

Good thing Dashie came to the rescue - got called by my friend, who apparently thinks that talking from 9 to 11 outside in the middle of the night for who knows what isn't a bother at all.

Edited by SkullKrusher

THANK YOU DASHIE! ; - ; I failed you guys. /excuses

/first world excuses

Hey. It's no problem.

So... what should happen next? Should we break out into war or just let tensions build until something (possibly involving the hybrids) happens?

Well, yeah. What would cause it though?

It would be an excellent way for the hybrids to join in if they were going to lash out.