Clown_of_God

Infinity City

OoC: Infinity City OoC

You were born, yes, you sitting there staring at me like I'm an idiot. You were born with special abilities. Powers I might even say. Some of you, yes, the guys staring at me all awestruck and what not. Some of you were given powers, whether through genetic enhancement, accident, or some other unnatural means, you have powers too. In this city, you're either a hero or a villain. That's up to you. Well, have at it and more power to the victor. I'll see you out there on the field. Who am I? Oh, I'm just your infamous viral blood manipulator, DNA enhanced, genetic altering anti-hero Project Alpha. My name? Bloodrend. Soul Snare. Demon. Yet, I prefer my given name, Dante Ignis Mortez. Just call me Dante, though. Again, see you out in the field.

Rules:

Now, I know what y'all are thinking. You got these super awesome powers and think you're some sort of God or deity. Well, sorry to disappoint you, but you're far from it. Closer than most, but still leagues away. Also, only person I know that can manipulate other people was killed some time ago, so that means there shouldn't be a power player or anything like that. Lastly, I like to break rules and what not, but even I have some restrictions I abide by. Follow those natural DC rules and we won't have a terrible problem, understood?

Edited by zakku_uchiha

Heya there! Can I join? I'll be one of the many villains! Villians are fun...

Unlimited and yes, you can join. Character sheets are freebies, so go ahead and make a character. Also, reread my first post as I added some rules.

This sounds fun! Is it okay if I join? Here is my character.

Character name: Mariah Woods

Special Powers: Lasers shoot from her wrists, extremely fast runner and is very good at climbing (are those okay powers?)

Looks: dark brown hair, blue eyes, light tan skin

Other: Mariah is very closed, doesn't like to talk much, and is usually very serious, although she can be sarcastic sometimes. She is also good at sneaking around, so she usually works 'behind the scenes', not so much out in the open in hand to hand combat.

I think thats all...smile.gif I hope I did okay, this is only my second RP.

Edited by katniss959798

ALL CHARACTER SHEETS ARE PREAPPROVED!

You're just fine Katniss. Go ahead and start if you wish, I'll be jumping in myself here shortly.

I'm joining!

Character Name: Zoey Smith

Looks: black hair, green eyes, white skin

Personality: she is quiet most of the time, but when face to face with a hero, she turns very violent

Powers: she has the power to turn into a raven, givning her the ability to manipulate shadows (is this okay?)

Hero/Villian: Villian

Other: She perfers to be in dark places

I'll post a form later after I think about what I want my char to be and what powers she can have, but I'll be stalking this thread so that I don't miss anything happy.gif.

Edited by SkySong278

Name: Dante Ignis Mortez

Appearance: No one knows what he originally looked like. He has many forms and many identities. His favored identity will be posted up soon.

Personality: You'll figure it out.

Powers: Blood manipulating, DNA altering, identity thieving anti-hero.

Hero/Villain: He doesn't like anybody. Whether he'll tolerate you or not is up to you.

Other: Prepare to have some fun.

Dante's Preferred Appearance: Dante Ignis Mortez

Edited by zakku_uchiha

(I'm going to go ahead and post)

Zoey stood alone in a dark alley, she had just met a guy called Dante and he told her she had powers. She wasn't sure what he meant, but she felt awestruck by it. Zoey looked at her hand, was it just her, or was she noticing black feathers growing out of her skin? She narrowed her eyes and looked up at the sky, for some odd reason, the light was now hurting her eyes. There was dening what the guy said, she had powers. She looked down at a dog who came close to see what she was doing.

Raising her hand, she somehow grabbed the dog's shadow and sent the dog flying a little bit. The dog got up and scampered off. "Well, looks like a have shadow manipulation," Zoey said to herself.

Name: Catori Lettenburgh

Appearance: Catori

Powers: She can alter and read ones emotions and memories, making people go insane most of the time., but altering memories and emotions drains her energy quickly and she only uses it for her amusement. She is a really good Archer

Personality: She might look like a sweet girl, but is really twisted and what makes it worse she acts immature and takes everything as a game.

Hero/Villian: Villian

Edited because she seemed a little over powering.

Edited by XLaurentX

Dante looked out over the city, standing at the peak of one of the tallest buildings. In his hand, he held a small red orb. Not even really holding it, more like it levitated in the center of his palm. Then, it began to stretch and thin out until it doubled his height in length. Securing the object in his hand, Dante rocked back and then lurched forward, throwing the 'spear' down into the city and taking the life of a man he'd been hunting for months.

Ricardo Esteban, a man responsible for the death of Dante's mother two years back. Dante had sworn revenge right to the man's face, even after he received a brutal beating, that had left him with a swollen and bleeding face, several broken ribs and a broken arm. Ricardo merely chuckled and waved it off, telling his men to continue with Dante's gruesome punishment. How the tides change.

Shortly after piercing through the man's dome, the makeshift spear dissipated, leaving no trace of the killer's whereabouts. Dante would've preferred watching the man suffer, but didn't want to risk losing such an opportunity. When the screaming began and others started to look around frantically, Dante launched himself off the building and landed harshly on the ground below, surprising those walking about the street. At first, it was only a surprised reaction, but when one individual pointed out his identity everyone began to scramble away. Dante just laughed and started walking casually down the sidewalk.

Edited by zakku_uchiha

(Quick question, do all the heroes know each other?)

Mariah raced down the alley, shooting lasers behind her as she went. After 5 minutes, she was a mile away, crouched behind a park bench, breathing hard.

"Well, looks like my time of peace is over," she sighed. Things had been so peaceful for the last 2 weeks, she thought maybe life would go back to normal. But no, life would never be normal for her. Not as long as she had special powers. And not as long as that new creep Donte was around. Mariah slowly got up and walked out of the park.

Edited by katniss959798

((If another person RPing wants your character to know his character that's fine. You could know all the heroes and villains if you want, but what fun is it when you know a lot about someone else's character? xd.png ))

(IDK)

Zoey walked out af the alley she was in and used the shadows to block the light from her vision. She found it better to see and walk like this as she walked down a sidewalk. Although, she had to disban the shadows as people stared at her in a wierd way. She slipped back into an alley so the light wouldn't hurt her as much. She had to figure out a way to travel in the city. She concentrated hard on turning into her favorite animal: a raven.

She looked down and noticed she had transformed. "This is cool," she cawked out.

You're just fine Katniss. Go ahead and start if you wish, I'll be jumping in myself here shortly.

You must have missed this, Laurent. xd.png

Character Name: Isabella Swan

Looks: She is very petite and is often called pretty and cute, she had long blonde hair down to her bottom and sky blue eyes.

Personality: She was abused by her mom but didn't think so, she grew up poor and her mom would blame everything on her, she thinks everything is her fault and never blames her mom for beating her. Her self-confidence is really low, her mom is also verbally abusive, she therefore thinks she is ugly and fat, when she is actually very pretty, and under weight. She is bullied at school because of her stutus but still gets good grades, she is a shy, sweet (she will never speak out of turn as her mom would usually beat her if she did), she lets people walk all over her and will put up little fight if any at all when told to do something. When insulted she just stands there biting her lip. She loves reading and believes that one day a prince will come for her, she is very innocent and naive.

Powers: She has discovered that she cries tears of diamond, her mom is very happy about that and continuously beats her so she will cry, she also sheds ruby's from her blood she discovered it while cutting. She can heal people but it will make her tired, so basicly she is useless.

Hero/Villian: Neither yet, she doesn't belive in being bad or good but right or wrong.

Other:

Edited by mipuppy1

Name: Danica (Dani) Cooper

Looks: Dani

Personality: to be rped out

Powers: element controller; can basically control water, earth, fire, water, air, light, ice, mist, and weather...she can also shape-shift into animals but she only has three forms: falcon, wolf, and fox.

Hero/Villain: Villain

Other: likes/has a small crush on Dante.

I'll come up with a post later when i can get a grip on my muse/inspiration for this rp.

Character Name: Isabella Swan

Looks: She is very petite and is often called pretty and cute, she had long blonde hair down to her bottom and sky blue eyes.

Personality: She was abused by her mom but didn't think so, she grew up poor and her mom would blame everything on her, she thinks everything is her fault and never blames her mom for beating her. Her self-confidence is really low, her mom is also verbally abusive, she therefore thinks she is ugly and fat, when she is actually very pretty, and under weight. She is bullied at school because of her stutus but still gets good grades, she is a shy, sweet (she will never speak out of turn as her mom would usually beat her if she did), she lets people walk all over her and will put up little fight if any at all when told to do something. When insulted she just stands there biting her lip. She loves reading and believes that one day a prince will come for her, she is very innocent and naive.

Powers: She has discovered that she cries tears of diamond, her mom is very happy about that and continuously beats her so she will cry, she also sheds ruby's from her blood she discovered it while cutting. She can heal people but it will make her tired, so basicly she is useless.

Hero/Villian: Neither yet, she doesn't belive in being bad or good but right or wrong.

Other:

(Is she accepted?)

Does no one read this?