Clown_of_God

Infinity City

((Thanks DP! But how do I...nevermind, I'll figure it out.)) Tsuki walked over to Hollow. "Can any of you tell me exactly what is going on?" She paused for a minute, then said, "I'm Tsuki, by the way."

Dante scratched his head when a few other people began to crowd around him. A fox, who he suspected was Dani, pawed at his leg and gave him a bewildered look. Shrugging, Dante nudged the fox with his foot and turned to the other girl.

"Yeah, a lot of people know me. In a good way or not doesn't really matter to me. Anyway, what's your name and what is it you want?"

Dante's eyes glowed red for a brief moment before returning to their normal complexion. Phantom, on the other hand, seemed to be deep in thought. Staring at Dante for a moment and then off into space. Suddenly, he just disappeared. After a few minutes, Dante figured he wasn't coming back and returned his focus to the group.

"That guy. You never know what he's thinking, unless he makes it abundantly clear. You never would've thought he was a hero type either."

As Mariah approached the group, she could tell it was Dante and his followers. Phantom was with then to, but as she neared the group, he disappeared.

"Ok, well, I don't really think we should let those people see us," she said to Max. "What do you think? Should we just get out of here, try to find Phantom, or what?"

Mariah continued, "or we could split up, I mean, I understand if you are tired of me following you around, its just that I am more of a follower than a leader, so its up to you."

"Someone blew up the bank," Hollow replied. "I don't really want anything from you anyway." She rolled her eyes.

As Mariah approached the group, she could tell it was Dante and his followers. Phantom was with then to, but as she neared the group, he disappeared.

"Ok, well, I don't really think we should let those people see us," she said to Max. "What do you think? Should we just get out of here, try to find Phantom, or what?"

Mariah continued, "or we could split up, I mean, I understand if you are tired of me following you around, it's just that I am more of a follower than a leader, so it's up to you."

((@ techno: no problem happy.gif and yes it was Hollow that he was talking to smile.gif))

"Okay and we can try to find Phantom and split up while doing so," Max said in reply to what Mariah said about not letting the other people in the group see them as well as replying to her question about what they should do now. She then heard the last part that she said and said in reply with a friendly smile, "I don't mind if you follow me around and as to the splitting up part I thought we could just cover more ground in following him if we searched individually instead of together. The thought of not wanting you around me anymore didn't cross my mind so don't worry."

Dante scratched his head when a few other people began to crowd around him. A fox, who he suspected was Dani, pawed at his leg and gave him a bewildered look. Shrugging, Dante nudged the fox with his foot and turned to the other girl.

"Yeah, a lot of people know me. In a good way or not doesn't really matter to me. Anyway, what's your name and what is it you want?"

Dante's eyes glowed red for a brief moment before returning to their normal complexion. Phantom, on the other hand, seemed to be deep in thought. Staring at Dante for a moment and then off into space. Suddenly, he just disappeared. After a few minutes, Dante figured he wasn't coming back and returned his focus to the group.

"That guy. You never know what he's thinking, unless he makes it abundantly clear. You never would've thought he was a hero type either."

Dani just rolled her eyes a bit as she was nudged by Dante's foot before shifting back into her human form. After she did that, she saw two other people at a distance from their group and it looked like they were talking about something. She just shrugged before turning her attention to Hollow and Tsuki.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Really?! Someone blew up the bank?! I failed to notice."

Dante's voice was full of sarcasm in his mock surprise. Rubbing his forehead, Dante began to rebuild an image of the guy from inside the bank. Something about him seemed familiar, like Dante had seen him somewhere before, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. This guy definitely didn't hesitate to push the button. Maybe his real goal hadn't been the money, but killing one the cities heroes instead.

"Who wants to come with me? Got some guys I need to... interrogate."

"Ooh. Me." Hollow said, turning back into a human. "I just need to find something... To hit people with." She looked around.

"I will," Dani said in reply to his question of who wanted to go with him. "I need to keep a better eye on you to make sure you don't almost blow yourself up again."

Tsuki felt a headache coming on. Walking away, she muttered, "I really should stop getting up in the morning..."

She spread her wings and flew away.

((...what.))

"Okay and we can try to find Phantom and split up while doing so," Max said in reply to what Mariah said about not letting the other people in the group see them as well as replying to her question about what they should do now. She then heard the last part that she said and said in reply with a friendly smile, "I don't mind if you follow me around and as to the splitting up part I thought we could just cover more ground in following him we searched individually instead of together. The thought of not wanting you around me anymore didn't cross my mind so don't worry."

"Okay, sounds good," Mariah said in response to Max's plan. "So I will head towards the East side of town, cause I am very familiar with that part of town. Then I guess one of us will eventually find Phantom, and then somehow find the other person, and go from there?"

"Okay all of that sounds good," Max said in reply to everything that Mariah said before heading towards the west side of town to start looking for Phantom and the other person.

Hues of reds and oranges swept across the sky as the sun began to set over the horizon. Dante stood at the base of a large apartment complex that looked more like a business tower than a middle class shelter. Looking at his companions, he scratched the back of his head and smiled ever so slightly.

"You know, I was actually expecting it to be some Hispanic drug cartel guy that lived in a rundown shack just on the outskirts of the city. Instead, I find out its a high class citizen that just happens to own this complex and several others across the nation. Well, guess its time to reap some havoc on these guys and find out if boss man is home."

"He probably isn't." Hollow shrugged. "But hey! We can "borrow" some stuff from here..." her eyes lit up.

"What do they do here?" Hollow asked Dante, looking at the beautiful sky.

"Sounds like fun," Dani said in reply with a small smile now showing on her face as she listened and heard everything that Dante said before hearing everything that Hollow said as well as her question. Since the question was directed at Dante she would let him answer it as she looked around the complex that they were in.

Max headed west and kept an eye out for anything suspicious or something that would lead her to Phantom and where he had gone after the building had blown up.

((Sorry, Army life is crazy. Got me all busy and what not. I'll make a post this weekend when I'm not doing anything.))

((it's fine happy.gif and okay smile.gif; maybe we should make an ooc thread for this rp if you haven't done so already))

((Okay then you might want to put the link on the first page here to let everyone here know about it tongue.gif))

Dante's body was engulfed by tendrils, forming into an egg-shaped cocoon that stood nearly two stories. A deep rumble resonated from the 'egg' that grew into a low growl until a roar blasted the tendrils back. Standing in the streets was a monstrous, dragon-like creature, mouth dripping with saliva and blood. A long tail, that split into two separate tails branched out from Dante's back. His hands had shifted into demonic appendages with long fingers, tipped with blood colored talons. Derakon is what Dante liked to call it. Unfortunately, everyone else liked to call it Demon or Hellspawn.

Dani watched, entranced as Dante turned into his Derakon form and thought that it was very fascinating. "Are we to ride on your back to wherever it is that we're going?" she asked curiously and wondered a little too late, as well as maybe a little stupidly, if he could still understand them in his new form.