Clown_of_God

Infinity City

Dante looked out over the city, standing at the peak of one of the tallest buildings. In his hand, he held a small red orb. Not even really holding it, more like it levitated in the center of his palm. Then, it began to stretch and thin out until it doubled his height in length. Securing the object in his hand, Dante rocked back and then lurched forward, throwing the 'spear' down into the city and taking the life of a man he'd been hunting for months.

Ricardo Esteban, a man responsible for the death of Dante's mother two years back. Dante had sworn revenge right to the man's face, even after he received a brutal beating, that had left him with a swollen and bleeding face, several broken ribs and a broken arm. Ricardo merely chuckled and waved it off, telling his men to continue with Dante's gruesome punishment. How the tides change.

Shortly after piercing through the man's dome, the makeshift spear dissipated, leaving no trace of the killer's whereabouts. Dante would've preferred watching the man suffer, but didn't want to risk losing such an opportunity. When the screaming began and others started to look around frantically, Dante launched himself off the building and landed harshly on the ground below, surprising those walking about the street. At first, it was only a surprised reaction, but when one individual pointed out his identity everyone began to scramble away. Dante just laughed and started walking casually down the sidewalk.

((i can have Dani interact with Dante zakku happy.gif; also if you want, they can already know each other))

Danica was flying around the city in her falcon form when she saw Dante throw his spear at a man below the building that he had been standing on top of, landing on a powerline up above the crowd to watch what the former caused. She continued to watch even after the other landed into a crowd nearby, causing them to scatter once they recognized who he was. With a small sigh she flew down from the powerline and landed on his shoulder saying after shifting her falcon's form voicebox a bit to her own, "Scaring those people wasn't really necessary Dante but it was still interesting to watch all the same. I especially liked watching you kill Ricardo Esteban. That was a really fun show to watch."

(Pelt must you always Ninja me?)

Catori noticed the man who had told her about her abilities and decided to go up to him. "Hi there! I never thought I'd see you again." She greeted, putting on a childish smile, looking like a kid who had too much candy on halloween. She then looked at the other person who was also talking to Dante. "Scaring people is entertaining sometimes, especially when the town goes dull."

Edited by XLaurentX

((but of course biggrin.gif; it's my job ninja.gif...also she's in falcon form on Dante's shoulder but it's fine smile.gif))

Dani looked over at the other person that walked up to them and heard everything that she said including the part that was in reply to what she said and said in reply as she ruffled her feathers a bit in a bird's version of a shrug, "That's true but then again this town is always dull. Well, in my opinion anyway."

Edited by SkySong278

Catori smiled at the Falcon. "Sorry, you're probably wondering how I know what you are... You're memories sure do show a lot." She stuck her tongue out. "I'm Catori."

Dante sighed when a bird landed on his shoulder. With blood red eyes now staring at the creature, he instantly recognized the signature and deactivated his ability.

"It's just generally entertaining watching them flee. Of course, there's always that one person who tries to make a stand. Usually, it just winds up in me acquiring a new identity, And that particular person losing his life. Now, if you really want to see something terrible..."

As Dante was finishing his statement, tendrils began to wrap around his body, encasing him fully. A series of jolts shook the cocoon until a large clawed hand broke through the casing. When Dante emerged, he was a sickening and terrifying looking beast, nicknamed Death Hound. There were no noticeable eye sockets or anything that resembled such, but people were rarely concerned about such 'inconveniences' when there was a monstrous row of razor sharp teeth on a large, bloody looking body that was looking to take their life.

((It resembles a Licker from Resident Evil))

Edited by zakku_uchiha

Dani shrugged when she heard Catori's statement about knowing what she was and then hearing her introduction afterward. "I'm Danica," she said in reply before hearing everything that Dante said and then flapped her wings so that she stayed out of the way of the tendrils that suddenly wrapped around the former.

She then shifted back to her human form before the other emerged as Death Hound. "Very nice," she said with a small applause as well as a small smile.

Catori didn't say anything else and just watched. She didn't like being ignored but let it go this time. 'Losing my temper now won't work.' She said to herself, her hands slightly balled into fists.

(Is it okay if I say that the villains are in an alley? If not, where exactly are they?)

Mariah got on to her motorcycle and started off, not quite knowing where she was going. She passed an alley and thought she saw some sort of creature. she turned around and passed by it again. Sure enough, she saw some sort of creature, along with two humans, from what she could hear, they were talking about destroying people.

"Great, she thought, There are at least three bad guys?"

"I had better find some allies," she mused as she drove off. "Now where to find them?"

Edited by katniss959798

With a flap of her wings, Zoey flew upwards in her raven form, using the shadows to hide herself. Looking down, she saw some humans walking busily on the sidewalk. Smiling to herself, she flew down and pecked one in the face.

((Welp. Here's my form!

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Tsuki Firesphynx

Appearance: She has long dark red hair in a braid, and bright green eyes. She has a pair of mechanic wings protruding from her back.

Personality: She's bipolar, so one minute she'll be extremely hyper, and the next she'll either be very grumpy or very angsty and depressed.

Powers: She can control and bend any sort of metal to her will, and can fly with her wings. She can control fire as well, to an extent, although if she tries to control fire too much it'll backfire and she'll most likely burn up.))

Dante shifted back to his favored appearance and wiped a hand through his hair. Suddenly, his eyes shifted to a bright green color and he focused down the road to his left. In his vision, a yellow blur dashed into an alleyway. Was this another one of the people he was looking for?

"See ya around. Got some work to do and some people to kill."

Without even a break in his step, Dante shifted into a form that had a really slender complexion and long, powerful legs. Shortly after his transition was complete, any trace of him was no longer evident.

Speeding along the road and turning sharply, once Dante had made it into the alley and spotted his possible target, he leapt into the air and shifted back to his regular form. Landing just in front of the man, he smiled as he recognized who was immediately. Eric Mason. This was one of the men responsible for the murder of his father when Dante was a young boy. It wasn't until Dante acquired his consumption ability that he was able to access and locate most of the men that took part in his father's fatal beating.

"You, you're that demon aren't you?"

Dante smiled, pleased that this man at least knew that much about the son of the man he had helped murder. A tendril shot out of Dante's finger, impaling the man in the foot and keeping him from running away.

"Yeah, I'm the Demon of Infinity City. I'm also the son of Edward Mortez, the man you killed nearly... oh, seventeen years ago? Tell me, who's your boss?"

"I don't know what yo... GAHHH!"

Another projectile was shot through the man's forearm and Dante tilted his head to the side, arching an eyebrow.

"You really want to play this game? Tell me, who's the man that sent you after my father?"

"You'll never fi... NGGHHH!"

"I know there were eight of you responsible and that you're a member of the Acid Titans, stupid name if you ask me. I've already killed Dominic and Richard. You wanna keep up with this game or shall I end it now?"

"I don't know his name and I don't know where he is. We called him King Python and our orders were always through a mail drop. That's all I know."

Dante smiled at receiving some decent intel, nothing he didn't already know, but this King Python thing was definitely new. Now, all he needed was the finer details this man wasn't going to give him. As his tendrils began to retract, Dante began his consumption process, absorbing the man into the tendrils and then into his own body.

"Thanks, Stone Cobra. What is this? They should've just called themselves the Acid Snakes. Where's the 'Titan' at in any of this?"

((@ kat: yes that's fine if you say that Dante and company are in an alleyway because i think that's where they are happy.gif))

"Okay have fun," Dani said in reply with a small smile before he had walked out of her sight and went after his next target. After he had gone she turned her attention to Catori and saw that she was trying to keep her anger in check and said to her as she figured that it had been the way that he had ignored her, "Dante does that to everyone since it's just the way that his personality is. He even ignored me for awhile shortly after I met him but then he warmed up to me somewhat and the same will happen to you, though I don't know how long that'll be. It took him a month to warm up to me and it might take a little longer for him to warm up to you. Don't take it personally."

She then stretched a bit before asking her, "Want to go to another area of this city and have fun scaring some other people?" She wanted the other girl to maybe get used to her a little bit as well as possibly have a little bit of fun with her if she wanted to.

Alarms began to blare in the West portion of the city, sirens roared down the streets as first responder vehicles made their way to the scene. A bank robbery, with a hostage situation was in place and demands had been made. Inside, six armed men held twenty people hostage and six others had already been killed. One of the hostages was Infinity City's mayor, Vance Howington.

Threatening to blow the bank to kingdom come, the robbers were demanding five billion dollars, a transport helicopter, and all evidence against the crime erased. If demands were met, the mayor would be allowed to exit after the helicopter was out of the area. What made this situation dangerous was the man leading it was Nico Anderson, prior servicemember and explosives expert gone rogue. Killed his fire team after finding a chest full of gold coins in Guam.

Hearing the sirens, Dante quickly ascended to the top of the building next to him and his vision shifted to the blood red color they had been before. It was hawk eye vision, but he could see there were a few 'unnatural' people in the crowd, probably not even aware of their abilities. They glowed a light orange color, noticeable over the standard red of everyone else, and then a navy blue figure appeared. This color represented a mutant, a strong one and worth looking into. So, Dante began to make his way over to the West Side.

((I'll be introducing my Hero character in a moment. Speaking of heroes... we need some... ))

((I'll make one later; just waiting for Laurent to reply to my post as Dani before i post again as her))

Mariah heard the sirens nearby and found the bank. She parked her motorcycle a little ways away and closed in on it. She stopped when she had a good view of the scene, and tried to formulate a plan. The crowd of onlookers was rapidly growing, and the robbers weren't showing any mercy. Mariah knew she had to work fast, but she didn't know if she could do it on her own.

"Sure, Dani... Let's go see who we can scare." Catori smiled slightly, still not in the best mood. She knew she classed herself as a villian but she never commited any real crimes beside striking fear into people's hearts. She remembered that she came close to being a murderer when she lost her temper and almost put and arrow through the person she couldn't scare.

"All right," Dani said in reply with a small smile before heading in the direction towards the other side of town. She had been there a few times, scared a few people while being in her wolf form and then left shortly afterward so no one really knew that it was her.

Name: Phantom

Appearance: Phantom

Personality: n/a

Powers: Teleportation (like that in the movie Jumper), regeneration, pin-point accuracy, and some boosted strength/speed.

Hero/Villain: Fights for the better of the city

Other: Yes, he wears the mask and all that fancy stuff

It wasn't too long after Mariah arrived that Phantom 'jumped' into the area. His tarnished black cape fluttered in the wind after his arrival and then settled back into its resting spot. Upon arrival, a few cameramen swarmed around him, but Phantom merely teleported away and next to the police chief. Without even an exchange of words, the officer began to explain the situation to Phantom until he figured the details were sufficient. At that, Phantom again jumped to another area, getting a viewpoint of the bank and his last jump was next to Mariah.

"Secure them when they come out. Don't hesitate to knock them unconscious if you have to. If something looks like its going bad, get everyone out of here. There's enough explosive charges to scrap almost three blocks. Also, watch for Dante."

Name: Maxine (Max) O'Connor

Looks: Max

Personality: to be rped

Powers: can manipulate metal by generating magnetic fields, can create illusions, and can change her appearance to be something else (kind of like Mira in the Fairy Tail manga series).

Hero/Villain: Hero

Other: has daggers in hidden sheaths under her clothing.

Maxine heard the sirens and made her way to the bank after seeing another girl around her age do the same (Mariah) as well as the hero known as Phantom "jumping" there. After arriving there a few minutes after Phantom's explanation to Mariah she asked, "What can I do to help or should I help her?"

Edited by Dragonpelt

Phantom didn't even glance back as he responded to the new arrival.

"Help her. If this guy detonates the explosives, I want you to form a shield as fast as you can around the bystanders. This many people, this close, trying to push them away would be like trying to explain what intercourse is to a three year old. Don't ask."

Again, Phantom teleported next to the police chief and explained the situation. Also, he added in what Mariah and Max would be assisting with and to make sure no shots were fired into the complex. After all, a premature detonation would be detrimental to the safety of those in the area. Once the chief acknowledged that he understood, he gave out the order that no one should fire into the building.

Returning to his spot between Mariah and Max, Phantom scratched at the back of his head and sighed somewhat irritably. How was it, even knowing there was danger, that people could gather around such events as if it were just an infomercial on the television?

"Keep safe you two. Dante is almost here, so try your best not to provoke him."

((Remember, Dante is classified as a bad guy, but he's not the kind to just jump in, start a fight and do stupid things. Nah. Even Dante is aware that if certain conditions are met, even his life would change for the worse. So... yeah... ))

"Okay I can do that," Max said in reply as she kept an eye on the building in order to watch for any of the robbers if they came out in the next few minutes or so. She got one of her many daggers ready should she need it in order to knock out the robbers.

She was also planning on creating some illusions to make them be contained at least for a little while or an hour max so that she and the other girl can knock them out without any problems. She then listened to everything else that Phantom said when he came back from speaking to the chief of the police again and nodded in understanding.

Mariah agreed with Phantom's plan. He seemed pretty smart. She didn't really know this girl Max, but was willing to work with her.

"So I think it will be easier to pick off the robbers if I go disable their trucks first, so they can't escape when they notice that things are not going like they think they are." Mariah said to the girl beside her.

"If you can make sure none of the robbers see me, I should be able to take care of the trucks and be back to help you in 5 minutes."

With that, Mariah disappeared in a flash.

Edited by katniss959798

((Gonna try to pop Tsuki in somehow. But before that, recap, anyone?))

((Catori and Dani met up with Dante in an alleyway in the city before the latter went off after another target that was responsible for his parents' death and then some bank robbers decided to rob a bank as well as take the mayor of the city hostage; Phantom, Mariah, and Max are at the scene and trying to take care of the problem along with some police and some civilian onlookers...i think that's all but i could've missed something smile.gif; hope that helps somewhat happy.gif))

Max nodded and then kept her attention on the building in front of them so as to watch for any robbers that might come out of it. If any did, she would quickly create illusion barriers around them so that they couldn't get away and then they could knock them out easier that way and also before they threw any explosives at the crowd.

If they still happened to throw explosives after being "detained" then she would quickly create a shield in front of both the crowd of onlookers and the police. She figured that both Mariah and she herself could quickly get behind one of the two shields before the explosives detonated so that they could still be safe and not be hit by any shrapnel.

Zoey smiled to herself as the humans ran in terror from her. She liked having these newly found powers, they made people flee in terror from her. She can finally have revenge on the people who picked on her! She crackled to herself before flying off to find new victims she could torture.