Clown_of_God

Infinity City

"Wowsa! It's a..... Um, you look nice? You look like some Grim Reaper thing." Hollow really didn't know what to call Dante in his new form. And why was it necessary? "Do you.... Need to be like that, Dante? " she didn't really like what he had turned into.

A growl rumbled deep in Dante's throat, indicating that he couldn't speak and portrayed as his slight annoyance. Lashing his twin-tails about, Dante dashed forward and began to scale the wall. A hail of gunfire erupted from below him, so surely the leader was aware of his presence. With bullets pinging against metal and shattering glass, he could only rely on the two below him to handle the gunmen. His focus was the leader and obtaining the information he needed on the whereabouts of the man he was looking for.

In this beastly form, scaling to the top of the complex had been easy, but it had drawn more attention than what Dante really wanted. Heavier armament was being used by this point and despite its ineffectiveness, Dante didn't really want to be hit by several rockets or anything that would require regenerative measures.

Now, Dante wasn't expecting much when he reached the window belonging to the head honcho. From the memories he had seen, this man was stocky and seemed like a typical drug overlord. What he met was far from that. Standing on the opposite side of the window was a creature carved with muscles Dante hadn't seen before. It stood at least ten feet tall, there were fragments indicating it was a human, but it also looked like a gorilla that had been fused with a bear and injected with all sorts of steroids.

Of course, Dante was probably the first to learn of the strength behind this creature. A single punch had sent him flying into the neighboring building and sliding back to the ground nearly thirty stories below. This was starting to become a bad day. Shaking his head, Dante watched the thing leap from the window and land with a thud on the ground just in front of him.

"You picked the wrong house, Demon. I've been expecting you after Harris disappeared and not even two days later here you are. Albeit, you're uglier than I thought you'd be, but it just helps when I crush that ugly face."

So, it could speak too. Just what Dante needed. Maybe if he could distract him a bit longer, Dante's DNA could finish evolving to adjust to this guys power.

Edited by zakku_uchiha

Mariah was near the apartment complex when Dante changed forms. She heard the rumblings and crept up to check out what was going on. She saw the bad guys assembled and groaned, this did not look good. But on a brighter note, Phantom would probably also come check it out, if he was anywhere near. She crouched in the shadows beside a parked car, and tried to figure out her next move.

Dani watched Dante climb up the building's wall in order to get to the head honcho's window before taking care of some of the gunmen that had been shooting at him by shifting into her falcon form and pecking at their heads and whatnot to distract them. After she was done doing that, she shifted back to her human form shortly after she had headed back down to the ground and used her water power to hit them with whips while they still looked for the bird that had attacked them so that they fell off of the building.

She then shifted into her wolf form as she headed towards the creature that had caused Dante to fly out of the building's window. She thought that she'd help out by distracting it while the former got his energy back.

----

Max was still walking around the west side of town, not yet seeing anything suspicious or even signs that Phantom was over here. She heard some noises come from the east side of town but figured that Mariah could think of something to difuse the situation.

((Always trust, DP to revive an RP. I'll get a post in as soon as I can. Busy life is busy.))

((Dudes I don't even know what's going on. You guys have been moving too fast.))

((thanks zak happy.gif; i try and k smile.gif

@ techno: well pretty much zak's villain chair and hero char went into the bank building because the mayor was held hostage in there and kind of worked together before they split up to go after the boss later which is where his villain char is [i think; it's been awhile] as well as mine and girlfairy's; my hero char and kat's hero chars have split up to look for zak's hero char to see where he went and i think that's pretty much it but if i missed anything, let me know))

((Thanks. I'll try my best.))

Tsuki was flying over the city, whooping as she bent the lampposts into weird shapes. She snapped her fingers and a post was bent into a heart shape, the lamp on top smashing against the ground and exploding.

((Ugh. Lame. Maybe someone can talk to her?))

Dante groaned, annoyed that this being wouldn't stop for even a moment. Just when he figured his DNA was finished adjusting, the thing would lash out with an attack that sent his DNA into a spiral of readjustments. So, rather than continue to waste his time being a punching bag, Dante went on the offensive. Striking like a snake, Dante would nip his attacker here and there, but took a pounding to the face each time. So, he switched strategies and used his tail, in combination with his tendrils, to lash out at the muscled freak.

Finally, his DNA settled and Dante began to shift, caccooning himself in a tough shell like before and waiting for the evolution to complete. Just as the thing breached the shell, after berating it with an onslaught of brutish punches, Dante stood at roughly seven feet and encased in a demonic looking armor. When Dante's opponent drove a fist at him, He merely caught it single-handedly and crushed down like he was snapping a twig. Yet, this didn't seem to effectively phase the thing and several more rounds were thrown at him, most were blocked just as before, but the ones that connected had little effect on Dante's new form.

Mariah watched Dante attack the creature and realized just how powerful this guy was. She noticed the bird/wolf thing and decided to distract that one first. She shot two lasers at its legs, not necessarily wanting to kill it, just make it leave. She then aimed lasers at the others that were grouped below where Dante was fighting, not any of then shot to kill. She then moved to a different spot and waited to see how they would react.

Dani yelped when her feet were shot at by lasers and shifted back to her human form afterward to check how bad the damage was. It wasn't too bad but she wouldn't be able to walk a lot because of the injuries. She glared at the girl that she suspected had shot the lasers at her before shifting into her hawk form and taking off towards the west side of town to see what all was happening over there.

----

Max still walked along the east side of town, not seeing anything going on at all or Phantom. She had no idea where he had gone since she hadn't been paying attention to see which direction he had headed in and now wished that she had.

((bump user posted image))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((I don't really feel like i have anything to post until other people become active in the RP... any ideas Dragonpelt??))

((well I can try pming zakku and see if he's interested in resurrecting this rp or if we should just make a new one that might be better as a group one; also please call me DP smile.gif...everyone else does happy.gif))