sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

I get you, that's something you can at least pretty much guarantee to fulfill. Which color/gen was the list, if I may ask?

Heh...2nd gen silver, yeah...I'm really pushing my luck. But...according to the person's profile their keeping offers open until tomorrow. Probably already beat out by a half dozen people offering a handful of metals....

I got on some dude's list last night. >.> Hopefully, next week, I'll get the Shimmer eggy from them. happy.gif I got the courage and asked to be put on the list.

/whee!

Heh...2nd gen silver, yeah...I'm really pushing my luck.  But...according to the person's profile their keeping offers open until tomorrow.  Probably already beat out by a half dozen people offering a handful of metals....

That almost sounds like an auction. Are they allowed here? I'm not 100% familiar on trading rules.

Congrats, Earthgirl. (:

Edited by Noxion

This is a polite question, not being rude, everyone is entitled to do what they want with their Shimmers.

I'm just curious...what do people with Shimmers (who DO want to trade) want for their trades? I'm not trying to trade anything at all, I'm just curious. I've had others ask ME what Shimmer-traders want, and apparently I'm the only one who has the guts to actually ask. Very politely. I don't want to make anyone mad. I really am just curious. smile.gif

This is a polite question, not being rude, everyone is entitled to do what they want with their Shimmers.

I'm just curious...what do people with Shimmers (who DO want to trade) want for their trades? I'm not trying to trade anything at all, I'm just curious. I've had others ask ME what Shimmer-traders want, and apparently I'm the only one who has the guts to actually ask. Very politely. I don't want to make anyone mad. I really am just curious. smile.gif

I usually take whatever people are willing to offer me. I'm not that picky. xd.png

That almost sounds like an auction. Are they allowed here? I'm not 100% familiar on trading rules.

Congrats, Earthgirl. (:

I don't think that was Amazon's intention with how she wrote it in her profile....

And...WTF...I just got a PM offering me an IOU for 3 NDs for a Shimmer IOU. Um...I don't have a Shimmer dude.....

For me, personally, I'm going to ask for a variety in my future Shimmer trades (I know that's totally unhelpful).

I'm not going to lie, CB metallics are always nice. But I'm also eyeing other CB breeds (blusangs, vines, pinks, purples, so on), and I look for specific lineaged eggs (I did recently do a 3rd gen Shimmer 'trade' for this one) as well as great-looking EG eggs in general. (Like this one. Ughhh I don't even like ice dragons but I love it so.)

@ Slaskia: Oh, if it's Amazon then certainly not. I'm just curious about auctions in general, seems like I've never seen one in all my lurking years here.

Edited by Noxion

@ Slaskia: Oh, if it's Amazon then certainly not. I'm just curious about auctions in general, seems like I've never seen one in all my lurking years here.

I think any trade offer where the owner says 'best offer wins' would be considered an 'auction'. I do see those once in a while in the trade forum.

Gah...now I am tempted to start breeding ridgewings to bribe you Wolf....

Ohh, I'm always willing to breed pretties, Noxion. (:

Although, I'm already on 2 silverkins lists. And a bronze.

Currently looking for a gold; But unfortunately, I don't know anyone with a gold shimmerscale. Maybe I need to look up some on fansites. tongue.gif

If I had a shimmer, be it CB or any gen, I have some people in my mind to get the first shinies.

After my personal short gifting list is fulfilled, then I would not open a list, but would decide with each breeding. I do not lack much stuff in my scroll, so I doubt I would be tempted by a dozen CB metallics.

Just my two cents biggrin.gif

Balloons aren't my favorite breeds, but they are very cute. Also, I don't think there's a Shimmer x Balloon lineage yet?

Agreed.

Someone(Who will remain anonymous) traded with me, so I'm breeding a EG Shimmer x Balloon. Sadly, the pair didn't breed an egg... dry.gif

Finally!

user posted image

That was harder to hatch then any tinsel I have come across. It got sick twice and just refused to hatch. Finally, at

Views: 4440 Unique Views: 601 Clicks: 35 it hatched. It literally took me all day to hatch.

I wonder if the golds are going to be more stubborn about hatching or just shimmers in general..

Edited by Dubious

Man, my list can't clear up fast enough. I have 3 people to gift and a trade until I can start swapping 3rd Gens. I really want to get some more Shimmers on my scroll. tongue.gif

I was a little surprised by Grox's request for a Balloon x Shimmer pairing. But he (she?) liked the code, and I'm secretly hoping maybe there can be a code-based lineage too. <.< Someday. Maybe.

He. Definitely he. tongue.gif

But yeah, more than anything I loved the codes. I'd love to do a code lineage =o. And I do like to be different, and choose unusual pairings too. xP

I like stairs and I like arrowheads but what I most adore is checkers.

What are the odds that some collaboration of super shinnies will come forth :3?

I like stairs and I like arrowheads but what I most adore is checkers.

What are the odds that some collaboration of super shinnies will come forth :3?

Noxion and Amazon are planning to do one. I also think Wolfsong considered it happy.gif And some regular users will give their best to make one.

Whoo! I just got a very pretty mate for Fawkes... can't wait to breed these together!

user posted image

oh-my-lanta

so pretty!!

*sends over good vibes and some Barry Manalo records to play for the two budding lovers*

Edited by Red2111

Whoo! I just got a very pretty mate for Fawkes... can't wait to breed these together!

user posted image

beautiful! hope they like each other xd.png

user posted image

*Drools*

user posted image

Me gusta.

Me gusta a lot. ohmy.gif

I prefer stairs/spirals because they are easier to continue. I do have one checker lineage I am trying to work on to make a mate of this Holly and it's a pain in the butt (mainly because I'm using white/vines...and one pair either keeps not being interested or givng me white eggs when I need a vine!).

So yeah...I'll stick with stair/spiral...thanks.

I prefer stairs/spirals because they are easier to continue. I do have one checker lineage I am trying to work on to make a mate of this Holly and it's a pain in the butt (mainly because I'm using white/vines...and one pair either keeps not being interested or givng me white eggs when I need a vine!).

That Holly lineage is awesome as heck. Dunno why.

I agree with you, though. It's pretty easy to continue stairstep and spiral lineages unless they're with Holiday. All you gotta do is pick up a CB.

He. Definitely he. tongue.gif

But yeah, more than anything I loved the codes. I'd love to do a code lineage =o. And I do like to be different, and choose unusual pairings too. xP

If you do end up doing a code lineage, let me know.

I could breed you a sibling to this 4th Even-Gen lineage.

Too true, friend. But there's a sense of satisfaction for me when a beautiful checker emerges :3