sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

my internet just haaad to freeze at the xx:04 mark -._-. -sigh-.... but once again congrats 2 the person who got it

Maybe someday we'll see more Shimmers in the AP. Well, congrats to whoever. Very lucky duck. Quack quack.

*leaves in a cloud of severe depression*

Edit:: Aaand, it's sick.  blink.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no!!!!!!

*fearful pterodactyl sound*

):

Edited by suskekun222

Let's hope the lucky catcher takes care of it...and it doesn't end up like the gold one we've heard about. sad.gif

Saw it but was too slow biggrin.gif Congratulations to the catcher! =)

Meh, and someone "kind" is already view-bombing the poor egg ;__;

Edited by ZzelaBusya

Quite worrying .. the eggie is sick and it appears it got onto some Auto Refresher .. the views are climbing mad .. hope the new owner will fog the baby soon!

Quite worrying .. the eggie is sick and it appears it got onto some Auto Refresher .. the views are climbing mad .. hope the new owner will fog the baby soon!

sad.gif My one concern about sending eggs to the AP... No guarantee it's going to go to someone who understands what they have or take care of it!

*hopes it's fogged soon*

Topic:

This topic is to disscuss the new prize dragons. You can disscuss the lineages you'd like to see, the sprite, etc. This thread is not to debate the fairness of the raffle; this a moot point, the raffle has already happened.

The Spriter's Alt is (Jewel).

(Satan) was traded off by its original owner.

The egg of the Spriter's Alt didn't have a cracking sequence, according to Mysfytt, the spriter of the new prize dragons: the egg just showed the fog sprite and kept getting views until it hatched, at which point the fog turned into the ungendered hatchling.

Can be incubated and influenced.

The Silver Prize egg (7AP36) was abandoned by its original owner, and then picked up from the AP by a different user.

On 31st January 2013 (evening-ish EST), a curious incident happened to (Jewel). On that day she was already gendered but, after a short time, she died of sickness. A couple of minutes later she was revived as an ungendered hatchling, gendering again as female the day after. Since the Prizes are protected from sickness, it is unknown why she died and how she revived.

(Logic) has broken the most views record set by the Gold Tinsel Gold Epica.

Most dragons will grow up some time on the 2nd of Feb, around 11pm EST.

Bronze Prize dragon (Micky) has been frozen as a S1 hatchling

(Jewel) was the original, according to Mysfytt, she had been working on that one when she was offered to make prize dragons out of hers.

Silver Prize (BhgzQ) originally had a different code (r7aPe), but was changed upon the request of the owner

edit by Rubyshoes:

This thread is also not a discussion thread for trading or gifting.

Nor is it about what people perceive as right or wrong about trading with the winners. There's no right or wrong way to play DC, and people can pick what they want and can trade with what they like. This point isn't part of this discussion. The winners are still people, people who can be made to feel guilty because of their style of playing the game, and it shouldn't have to be that way. No one should have to feel horrible for winning a raffle prize - Khay- .

Also remember that this is not a chat thread. Take off topic chat to PMs or to their appropriate thread/section of the forum.

Oh sighs... I was sitting right on top of it and was still too slow.

Thanks for the evenings entertainment AM!!

It's only gotten 12 clicks and 12 unique views since it was in the AP. O_o; And that's due to curious people like us...

I will never understand such envy of other people... When I got a 2nd gen Shimmer people viewbombed it, too. When I make Neggies, people view-bomb them, when I trade CB Metals, they get view-bombed as well; and the same happens everywhere. That is...saddening.

Hopefully there is some kind of non-fog hide option for eggs one day, so that they are still viewable but don't get Vs/UVs. ^^

@_Z_ - What was really off-topic in here right now? =/ I think Prize Dragons are being discussed, in this case the particular one that has been AP'd.

@kiyoura - We mean overall views, the egg has way too many.

I do not believe I posted anything about being off topic at this time. I did post the topic reminder with rubyshoes reminder of

This thread is also not a discussion thread for trading or gifting.

Please feel free to pm me if you have questions.

I'm glad Z posted that because I read it...(again) and noticed this time, what, one of the prizes was frozen? O_O /slowpoke.

@Zzela: It looks quite normal to me, to be honest, and it's not increasing at all, so it's probably not in an auto-viewer. I'd say all of those views/UVs/clicks were all from curious people.

I do understand envy. That's pretty much expected. But viewbombing is just plain childish and mean.

Which breed was mate?

Prizes are protected from sickness? (Regarding Z's excerpt from what I imagine is the wiki)

Prizes are protected from sickness? (Regarding Z's excerpt from what I imagine is the wiki)

No; I believe it's the initial prizes that were protected from death, although they got sick, too just like today's shimmer-scales, too.

nope only the origional CB prizes r protect from death by sickness

I do not believe I posted anything about being off topic at this time.

Ah, alright! Sorry, reminders sometimes freak me out because I feel like I and/or others in the thread are going something wrong at the given moment xd.png

Thanks.

@kiyoura - Now they have stopped increasing but they were at first, like, 1 view every second, and it got from a very low amount of overall views to more than 530 ^^; THAT was view-bombing.

@PointOfOrigin - Royal Blue :3 EDIT: Oops, ninja'd.

Edited by ZzelaBusya

Just the original CBs. ninja.gif

Thanks! Blue and silver... I like that.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Ah, alright! Sorry, reminders sometimes freak me out because I feel like I and/or others in the thread are going something wrong at the given moment xd.png

Thanks.

@kiyoura - Now they have stopped increasing but they were at first, like, 1 view every second, and it got from a very low amount of overall views to more than 530 ^^; THAT was view-bombing.

@PointOfOrigin - Royal Blue :3 EDIT: Oops, ninja'd.

Members should not jump to conclusions prior to pm'ing a mod. We mods always ask members to pm us if you have a problem. Perhaps you should consider that.

Members should not jump to conclusions prior to pm'ing a mod. We mods always ask members to pm us if you have a problem. Perhaps you should consider that.

Nah, maybe next time :Р Again, thanks for clearing that up.

Hope the owner gets back to the poor one soon enough, the egg started getting views very quickly, such a pity they didn't notice it right away.

@42 - Congratulations :3 A Shimmer from Pillow, fluffeh xd.png

Edited by ZzelaBusya

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mkmbz

Got this, this morning. :3 Always good to wake up to a surprise like this. :3

stap it 42, You always make me Jelly (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

but in all srsness, i love that lineage, too cute. smile.gif gotta love dem pillows