Exorian

What did you have for breakfast?

Breakfast today was... frustrating.

I poured a bowl of cereal then realized I was out of milk. sad.gif So I put some pastries in the toaster. But they didn't get cooked all the way through, so I microwaved them... for a tad too long. Then they kinda fell apart into goo. >.<

i didn't have breakfast this morning, i woke up around noon and made a cheeseburger. so considering it was my first meal of the day, you could say that was my breakfast.

however, yesterday i had a croissant breakfast sandwich with egg white, sausage, and cheese. very yummy.

Spaghetti bolognaise, I was in a hurry this morning so I had left overs from last night.

I litterally woke up just now, went downstairs and ate cereal at 4 in the morning.

To swaggin to not.

I go through cycles of being able to eat breakfast and not being able to.

This is one of those times where I can't really eat breakfast that well.

But since I have vitamins I have to take every morning, have to eat something sooo... I'm eating two crackers. |:

Nothing.

My stomach gets upset by the littlest of things. I'm not sure what exactly sets it off but breakfast always makes me nauseous. I usually just eat a big dinner and sleep on it so I wake up and use the food from last night in place of breakfast. Not that healthy but it gets me through till lunch with no problems.

An apple with peanut butter on it. I recently rediscovered this combo the other day... before then it was peanut butter and banana sandwiches every day (not joking). I also often have leftovers for breakfast.

I had Cheerios this morning and then a slice of cake from my birthday from Saturday. Going to be eating a lot of cake ohmy.gif

Some kind of chocolatey cereal laugh.gif

I'm eating peaches and quark for dinner though, so I that makes up for it.

Nothing ._. I won't be eating until 1:00.

Eh, I've gotten used to waiting several hours after waking to eat.

Maple Mini Wheats with milk, and a banana.

My very large cup of strong coffee, with about 8 ounces of organic moo juice added.

Going to eat a very large nectarine in a few minutes, and will have a monstrous lunch later.

Nothing. I'm too sleepy in the morning and food always seems like a hassle when I get up.

Unless you count the snacks that I eat at like, 3 in the morning. I'm positive those are what hold me over until lunch~ xd.png

i didn't have breakfast again, particularly since i woke up at a whopping 3:00 in the afternoon whoa!! so i made another cheeseburger.