DrangonGirl_92

Whose YOUR favorite youtube star(s)?

I don't really watch much on Youtube, but these are my favourites:

Charlieissocoollike

Nerimon

Liam Dryden

It turns out that Youtube is addictive xd.png I now watch a lot more videos than I did when I posted in July.

My favorites now are:

-Charlieissocoollike

-Nerimon

-Liam Dryden

-Tom Burns

-ItsWayPastMyBedTime

-vlogbrothers

-David Hébert (he plays harmonica and puts the tabs in the videos)

-danisnotonfire

I watch a lot of YouTube, too much probably. But a few favourites:

Thebrainscoop

Rebecca Watson

Crabstickz

Vlogbrothers

CTFxC

ApprenticeEh

Maddox

World of the Orange

Julian Smith

Thewinecone

Alex Day

Jimmy0010

Cryaotic

Rooster Teeth

CinemaSins

JubyPhonic

Screen Junkies

Simon's Cat

zefrank1

and I somehow tend to always end up to the weird side of youtube watching someone having tonsillolith removed or so... blink.gif

I. PEWDIEPIE!

II. Smosh

Others: vsauce, another channel about science which name I have unfortunately forgot, danisnotonfire.

I was told CrazyRussianHacker is a good channel (it's about science experiments), but I haven't watched this guy's videos yet. tongue.gif

I watch a lot of Yogscast and PewDiePie mostly, and I enjoy some CaptainSparklez and Cryoatic on the side.

My favorites have to be:

Pewdiepie

Smosh

CinnamonToastKen

SeaNanners

BadLipReading

I watch others but they're not really "favorites". And I think all of them could be considered stars...

Edited by SkyKimimota

I loved Pewdiepie about 2 years ago, but I kinda grew tired of it ^^ I still love watching a video or two once in a while, and I think he's an awesome, funny guy, it's just not my cup of tea anymore.

Otherwise...

Cryaotic

The Game Theorists

Gronkh (German let's player)

Lefloid (German... uh... gets-angry-at-news-guy?! ^^)

Guys I love to watch but watch on their websites:

AVGN

ThatGuyWithTheGlasses

Cinema Snob

Diamanda Hagan

I like:

Vsauce (and affiliated channels)

Sicshow (along with Mentalfloss, Crashcourse)

Nigahiga

ThePianoGuys

Among others

i have a pretty big list of youtubers i watch often.. since i don't have a tv or cable now, i'm strictly youtube during the week until i get to the fiance's place with wifi good enough to stream TV episodes tongue.gif

i watch these:

• Critikal (amazing gaming channel, one of the funniest youtubers around but very crude language)
  • Achievement Hunters (gaming, more hardcore, super bad language but really funny)
  • Mindcrackers (multiple different LPers on a private minecraft server; like 6 different people are who i regularly watch lol)
  • Sethbling (probably the smartest minecraft user in the world)
  • shofu (competitive pokemon battling and fan gamer)
  • Vat19 (actually a product channel, their stuff is SUPER cool and the commercials are usually very entertaining)
  • DJ Earworm (an amazing music mixer that makes giant mashups for every year's most popular songs and the results are AWESOME)

if you're not into gaming like i am, i suggest still checking out Vat19. they have crazy amazing products that almost anyone will want lol i wish i had enough money to buy out their store!

Cryaotic, because his voice always starts off so low and ends up really cool when he plays. And he's funny, so thas a plus.

Tyler Oakley can always bring a smile to my face.

Aaaaand I like JubyPhonic for her amazing English covers of Vocaloid songs. I can actually sing along and know what I'm saying for once. xd.png

Tobuscus (although his stuff has changed and become slightly less funny to me as late, I'm sorry to say), Jacksfilms, Danisnotonfire, and TheAmazingPhil.

Edited by digipup

I have watched Markiplier for quite some time now...since he first began doing Anmesia custom stories.

I also love watching a League of Legends player named Skyy. He make pretty funny videos about various LoL-themed things, like teamwork, why your jungler hates you, and the top 10 hottest League pros, lol.

Another LoL YouTuber that I watch is LilyPichu, an adorable older Japanese woman with an even more adorable voice, who sings, plays piano, and makes cute/funny stories for us <3

More LoL people - Badministrator and Plentkill make music; the latter does covers of popular songs, and the former does his own raps.

Not gaming-related, I watch SciShow, Key of Awesome, the various channels of Cory who has the kitty named Sparta (and Loki), the channel with Mishka and Laika (the talking huskies)...uh...

That's pretty much if for me!

Edited by Katzyn

Definitely VSauce and Crashcourseinhistory. Though my favourite channels are the intelligencesquared and Tedtalk/Tedx ones.

Cyrka is a pretty awesome dude too.

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Tobuscus and Pewdiepie. They're so funny~

I also like Miranda Sings if she counts.

I love Pewdiepie and Vanoss, but I've recently found this channel that do really innovative pranks: Simple Misfits.

I love MagicofRahat he does a ton of drive through pranks! I like Julian Smith, Connor Franta, and Blimycow.

I love Smosh <3 I even run a blog about them. (proud 850+ followers)

Jontron, PeanutButterGamer, and YuriofWind

Oh, and Vinny and Joel from Vinesauce, as well as Barry from GameGreps

Edited by Hatsune Scratch

Hm never thought someone know blink.

Screwattack is a good channel out there.

Danisnotonfire

AmazingPhil

Pewdiepie

Cryaotic

Smosh

I don't need any other company when I watch these channels and they make me so happy. <3