DrangonGirl_92

Whose YOUR favorite youtube star(s)?

I'm enjoying SkyDoesMinecraft and some of his friends videos but are not a fan. I like watching PewDiePie too when I'm bored ^^ I've randomly met him on the streets in Guthenburg 2 years ago. Funny guy irl too xd.png

my top three youtube celebrity

1.Smosh since they are so Funny videos

2.SPFrussia demonstrate how military weapons work

3. YOMAMA yo mama jokes as an animated show is just so funny biggrin.gif

Let's see, I'm subscribed to:

CinemaSins

HISHE

Fine Bros

Sourcefed (and the channels of some of the Sourcefed hosts)

ERB

MysterGuitarMan

Lonely Island

Explosm Entertainment (the guys from Cyanide & Happiness)

and Epic Meal Time

My favorite out of those would probably be Sourcefed/Philip DeFranco or CinemaSins.

OK, now that I've warmed up to Danny, I'll also go with NSP for my list (even though most of their content is R-rated, I still have a wholehearted laugh whenever I watch their videos.)

And of course, Game Grumps certainly isn't for everybody (the older ones were likely the most controversial). I do enjoy them, however, for the charisma that forms with either Arin&Jon or Arin&Dan. Everything feels natural, nothing forced, and usually every episode has its great moments. It strays from the more typical "Let's Play" formats, which is why I think it appeals only to a certain audience. It's probably the reason I could never enjoy a single PewDiePie video, or something similar.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

^ Prank vs Prank? biggrin.gif Love them!

Pewdiepie I used to love and think he was hilarious! But, now he ANNOYS me, he is stupid when it comes to gaming xd.png but gotta love the jump scares <3

Smosh FAVOURITE definitely Smosh <3

It's been a while since I've enjoyed some youtube. My favorite channels has been the those who make amv's. Mainly:

Whiteliolynx: she's utterly brilliant with her work.

Bingorocks16: Another very talented amv maker.

Wonderbar: He used to have movies and episodes of the Disney Afternoon, like Goof Troop, DuckTales, and Darkwing Duck. (He had all of them uploaded at one point) youtube gave him three strikes some time ago though. sad.gif

Darkwing2654: That guy makes some AWESOME Darkwing Duck amvs.

I also like two game channels.

One of them has a Black charizard on his profile and opens up pokemon cards for people to see what packs have which cards,

There's also a guy that makes tons of video game walkthroughs including pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, and many others. Sadly, I don't remember his username.

On Youtube Ashens is probably my favorite. I like how sarcastic he is and how he pokes fun at the toys/gadgets he reivews. But if something is good, even if it's a Chinese knockoff, he will be fair and point out good things about what he's reviewing as well, which I think is cool.

Another favorite is Jontron. I love his robotic pet bird. I used to watch AVGN, and I still like him, but he hasn't uploaded very many episodes lately. I think I don't find him as interesting anymore. But when does upload an episode, I can still get a few laughs.

I mostly just watch Hellfire Commentaries these days. Though they're not on Youtube as much as they are on Twitch lately, but they still do Youtube stuff. And their livestreams are always a lot of fun. uwu

Edited by Switch

I'm surprised I haven't seen more Nerdfighters on here! I guess I've been spending too much time on tumblr tongue.gif

Anyway, I'm a huge dork, so all of my subsciptions are either educational, art-oriented, or entertainment.

CassJayTuck - Entertaining book reviews

CGPGrey - Interesting educational videos, like How To Become The British Monarch and What If The Electoral College is Tied?

crashcourse - Super awesome videos that are great classroom aids, so far they've done Biology and World History, and right now they are working on English, American History, and Chemistry.

dailygrace - Just a really funny and awkward girl

danisnotonfire - I'm not even going to link this one, everyone knows him tongue.gif

FZDSCHOOL - An awesome art resource, specifically aimed at designers and world creation

Mental Floss - Interesting fact videos, you learn at least 3 new things with each one

minuteearth and minutephysics - They actually take a bit longer than a minute, but are really good at explaining complicated things

MyHarto - Famous for My Drunk Kitchen, and a great travel show is currently airing along side of it

numberphile - If you don't think math is at least a little bit cooler after one of these vids, you're wrong

periodicvideos - Learn chemistry from an awesome chemist with hair that looks like science

scishow - Amazing up-to-date science news and science lessons that are relevant to what's going on

Sycra - An awesome artist who is great at explaining a huge range of challenging ideas

thebrainscoop - Excellent videos on taxidermy, biology, and natural history, now coming straight from the Chicago Field Museum and my hero Emily Graslie

vlogbrothers - Hank and John, two amazingly talented, intelligent, and entertaining brothers that promote learning about and helping the world around you

Vsauce - Videos that explain things you didn't even know you didn't know. They're longer, but make amazing connections

wheezywaiter - Hilariously entertaining, and really talented with cloning. I mean, editing.

.... There's even more. But picking favorites is hard.

Edited by Pokegirl858

Markiplier. His LPs are hilarious and he's just such a great person, donating to charity. Always thankful for his fans, too.

Cryoatic- DAT VOICE. Just saying.

JennaMarbles- Her video 'what caffeine does' had me in tears for a good twenty minutes. Dear god.

Tobuscus- Every freakin' one of his channels. He's just hilarious and I listen to his Literal Trailer videos way too much for my own good.

Yamimash- He's adorable and British, what can i say?

EpicRapBattlesofHistory- Exactly what it says.

Edited by azila

TheAmazingAtheist - because he's a fat man owning the living daylights out of Please use a less offensive word. with logic and reason.

SciShow - Because they deliver knowledge awesomely.

EpicRapBattles - Because that name describes their content perfectly.

PewDiePie - because he never fails to make me laugh.

vSauce, vsauce2, vsauce3 - Same reason as SciShow.

Top10Memes - Weekly animated intenret memes. Why not?

zoominGames - A new channel for gamers. Enough said.

MrCreepyPasta, CreepsMcPasta, CreepyPastaJr - I like my horror stories.

Cinemassacre - Lots of interesting series and the occasional movie review there, oh and the AVGN< ofcourse.

minuteEarth, MinutePhysics - See: SciShow

Those are my favorites.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

BlackBoxTV - They have really good horror/sci-fi themed pranks

vsauce - He talks about a lot of interesting things

whatever - Really interesting social experiments

TheFineBros - I really like their reaction videos, especially the Elders

nigahiga - He's awesome

The Slow Mo Guys - They shoot things in slow motion and it's really cool

Communitychannel - I like her humor

AWE Me - Their Man At Arms series is really worth checking out. It's all your gaming weapons being brought to life!

I really liked Wonderbar. He had all of the episodes from almost all of the Disney Afternoon series, including my favorite. But youtube took down his channel. He tried setting up several times, but was shut down everytime because of copyright.

I also like Sunrise's channel. I'm not real big into anime, but there were a few shows that I enjoyed. Code Geass isn't half bad.

I need to get back to making my own vids. I've been neglecting my channel long enough as it is. dry.gif

TheAmazingAtheist - because he's a fat man owning the living daylights out of Please use a less offensive word. with logic and reason.

Wait, what. Sure not the guy who has:

• Joked about pedophilia and child rape
  • Told a woman he would hit and rape her
  • Encourages people to be less severe towards child molesters
  • Mocks people who commit suicide
  • Wants to lower the age of consent to 12 or 13
  • Don't think rape is a bad thing
  • Refuses to call rape survivors rape survivors because "rape isn't fatal"
  • Makes misogynistic jokes
  • Told rape survivors that they deserved it
  • Suggested giving a man a medal for raping someone
  • Supports taking pictures of women without their consent
  • Criticizes anti-bullying laws because it will mean 'the further end of thinking of those who commit suicide as losers'
  • Uses lots of derogatory terms
  • Compared feminism to the KKK
  • Thinks the KKK is funny
  • Doesn't care about hate groups in general
D: (And yes, I have links for every one of those, but I am not comfortable posting them on the board. They're all stuff he's vlogged or posted in public, though.)

~

I used to enjoy JennaMarbles and Laci Green but both of them have several problematic videos that they refuse to apologize for or believe hurt people.

I love chescaleigh, though. <3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Wait, what. Sure not the guy who has:

Joked about pedophilia and child rape

Told a woman he would hit and rape her

Encourages people to be less severe towards child molesters

Mocks people who commit suicide

Wants to lower the age of consent to 12 or 13

Don't think rape is a bad thing

Refuses to call rape survivors rape survivors because "rape isn't fatal"

Makes misogynistic jokes

Told rape survivors that they deserved it

Suggested giving a man a medal for raping someone

Supports taking pictures of women without their consent

Criticizes anti-bullying laws because it will mean 'the further end of thinking of those who commit suicide as losers'

Uses lots of derogatory terms

Compared feminism to the KKK

Thinks the KKK is funny

Doesn't care about hate groups in general

D: (And yes, I have links for every one of those, but I am not comfortable posting them on the board. They're all stuff he's vlogged or posted in public, though.)

~

I used to enjoy JennaMarbles and Laci Green but both of them have several problematic videos that they refuse to apologize for or believe hurt people.

I love chescaleigh, though. <3

Wait, what?! YouTube allows that? O_O

That's...really horrible.

Personally, I like Chuggaaconroy, TheRunawayGuys, theJwittz and TamashiiHiroka. Also, vi heart.

Chuggaa has a good, child-friendly sense of humor, and has a pretty happy, relaxing voice. Also, video games!

TRG is...plain humor and chaos. All three of the group are fairly child friendly, and they specialize in being really uncoordinated in their let's plays, not on purpose either. They're a good team.

Jwittz has great pokemon videos. It's Pokemon. That is DEFINITELY not the only reason that I watch his videos. Definitely.

Tamashii also does pokemon! Also, she has great videos about "girl gamers". While not free of profanity, they're great, and quite inspirational.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Tobuscus for his Literal Trailers, and TheFineBros for their reaction videos.

I need to get back to making my own vids. I've been neglecting my channel long enough as it is. dry.gif

Your darn right you need to get back to making your amvs! They're awesome!

And you still haven't taken me up on that dare! Remember? When I dared you to make a mlp amv?

Seriously, if anyone is curious about this guy's videos just look up "Darkwing2654". There are some other good channels with Darkwing Duck amv's, but nothing comes close to D. War's videos!

@SockPuppet Strangler

That guy sounds like a sick and twisted loser that deserves to rot behind bars! I had a friend who thought about ending her suffering because of the BS she had to put up with. That was nothing to laugh about. She was always crying, always shutting herself out from the rest of the world. She'd skip classes and be in the bathroom for hours and when she was in class her head was always in a book.

And to say that people deserved to get raped?! ....What....The....censorkip.gif?! Seriously! Is he mental? I'd hate to see what his definition of a real crime is. I mean......just....*shudders*...

@Koala: Some of those instances happened on social websites such as Reddit. And I wouldn't look it up if I were you. Some pretty shocking content.

PewDiePie - Definitely leaves me in stitches he's so funny.

TheRadBrad - SCREW YOU CHAIR! Enough said. [seriously he's interesting to watch.]

TetraNinja - Lots of variety in his choice of let's plays and he says some interesting things most of the time.

quill18 - The SimCity king! I love his SimCity playthroughs and he has an interesting take on other similar games. Plus his Let's Drunk games are hilarious.

IHasCupQuake - My go-to girl for all things Minecraft. She's light and funny and random and keeps me very entertained. Also does The Sims and other games but it's really great for me to get to watch such an awesome female Minecraft player.

GhostRobo - Fun to watch and listen to. Lots of variety in his games and he's always very entertaining.

ArsenalRobert - My newest favorite youtube star. Lots of game variety and his sense of humor is fun to listen to.

Anna Akana

bubzbeauty

makemebad35

How to Cook That

Jono and Ben at Ten

JackvsLife

Maximus Thor