DrangonGirl_92

Whose YOUR favorite youtube star(s)?

Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. The latter wakes me up in the mornings thanks to that loud smackin' intro.

I guess it's Ryan Higa and Jenna Marbles. But I enjoy watching GMM every day of the week, also some stuff from Grace and Lily happy.gif

I used to like watching Felix, but I guess I am taking a break from that for now.

Mine's gotta be Jacksepticeye. He introduced me to Undertale. tongue.gif

Clothesencounters is one of my favorite fashion/beauty vloggers <3 I love Jen's minimalistic, feminine style. And helloctoberxo!, Suzie has great taste, and is super classy.

I have Jacksepticeye's autograph! biggrin.gif Unfortunatly I can't find the brochure it was on in the black hole that is my room, but it's around here somewhere!

My favorites areeee ummm oh there's a lot...

Dan and Phil,

Superfruit, (they're so funny, I'm always surprised at how many people don't watch them. I'd strongly recommend them, they make new videos every tuesday! I personally love the Try Not to Laugh challenge, Fanfiction, 50 Terrible Celebrity Impressions, and 75 Amazing Pick Up Lines. Go go go!)

Good Mythical Morning,

Markiplier, (almost met him I'm still salty about that)

and

IISuperwomanII

Edited by EmmaD333

I really like Jerma985 and Star_, I pretty much rewatch their videos over again while I play video games. :>

It would be incredibly hard for me to choose...

I enjoy quite a lot of Gamers - Though the person that got me into watching Gaming videos, many years ago, (back in '09 when I barely knew english) Was Minx. I don't know why, but I found her Amnesia Playthrough one of the most hilarious things I'd seen. Unfortunately, it isn't available to watch anymore sad.gif

I got to meet Markiplier, Bob, Wade, and Jacksepticeye last summer, and talk with Mark and Jack briefly.

I really enjoy watching all four of them on YT, as well as the GameGrumps (almost got to see Dan this year, but decided not to because dat line).

I like some others too, like BitSymphony (does really great Final Fantasy remasters!) as well as Maximillian Dood.

owo OOOOOOH yay youtubers! Did someone make this thread just for me? >w<

*Danisnotonfire

*AmazingPhil

*Markiplier

*JackSepticEye

*CreepsMcPasta

*So many others ovovovovo

Communitychannel! smile.gif

She makes such good videos and she's also a great human.

Also there's someone called Coolirpa that does a show called Thrifted Transformations which is super cool.

Just going to share some Youtubers I watch that might not be as well known as Jack/Pewds, ect with their over millions of subs. (who I do also watch, especially Jack)

-Kpopp, I found through her Sims 4 Series, her sass is hilarious ;3

-SageMaster15, I found him through his series on Tomodachi life, weirdly enough, he plays a lot of games with his friends, and they're real funny together in my opinion.

-videogamecarnage, I found him through Minx when they used to play together, years ago (they don't now) Carnage doesn't upload full series to his channel anymore, but he does stream, and uploads his streams. His rants are hilarious, and he sounds a LOT like wheatley from portal 2 xd.png

Draw With Jazza and Mark Crilley are my favorites, and not just for art <3

But I also like Nigahiga and Markiplier cause they make me laugh. Other than that, I don't watch much youtube.

Jacksepticeye

Markiplier

GMM

GameTheory

Nigahiga

Shane Dawson

There a lot, okay?

But Jackaboy and Markimoo are at the top!

Edited by kyleedj

1. Against the Current (Pop/Rock/Alternative band)

2. Lockstin/Gnoggin (Original game/movie theories)

3. Disguised Toast (Hearthstone trivia (bugs, interactions, missed tournament lethals)/comedy)

4. BirdKeeperToby (Original pokémon theories)

5. Malinda Kathleen Reese (Covers/comedy)

Honorable mentions: Trickywi and CandyEvie (Pokémon related stuff)

So many new youtubers here smile.gif I am not into gameplayers and stuff like that, maybe that's why I don't know them.

Shane Dawson helped me survive the darkest times in my life

Mark Crilley made me work on my "art"

Vet Ranch makes me cry everytime, those people are angels

SORTEDfood gives me inspirations for every day meals

Malinda Kathleen Reese is just hillarious. And talented. And beautiful.

What's a star?

Can you touch it?

Can you eat it?

Can you kill it?

… Are you a star?

Cryaotic

Markiplier

Pewdiepie

GMM

So many favorites!

Danisnotonfire

Amazingphil

Cryaotic

Game Grumps

David Dobrik

Mamrie Hart

Flula

Smoothiefreak

grav3yardgirl

Donal Skehan

Kyle Landry.... amazing pianist who inspired me to not give up on piano. I'm also on his forum. biggrin.gif

could you advise me a channel to learn to play piano? like for an absolute dummy

Just another gamer youtuber who's absolutely hilarious:

EditZP (Zekkyou)

He's currently at 70k subs, so he's not huge, or anything, but I think his humor is amazing.

Unfortunately, there are not a great number of videos on the channel, as he died multiple times... but now he's finally back uploading a bit more regularly for now, and in any case, even just watching a single video gives me a laugh, even if I've seen it numerous times before.

He mostly plays Minecraft, though has said that now he is uploading again, he is going to branch out into different games, ect.

So yea, if you're into that kind of youtuber, he's definitely worth checking out.

VanossGaming. He plays all kinds of games, though it's mostly Gmod and GTAV these days. His stuff is really funny, though.

Also, SMG4. He does Super Mario 64 bloopers, but with modern effects and whatnot. He's not huge, but he did recently break a million subs.

Dan and Phil

Onionson (Onision)

JonTron

ProJared

PeanutButterGaming

DeviantCringe

Solar Sands

TheFandomMenace (not really, he's kinda a jerk tbh)

Kubz Scouts

Art Ala Carte

not really a youtuber but one hilarious channel if you're into any of the Emo Trinity bands is Fueled By Ram3n, literally they're the funniest thing ever (if you get the jokes of course) and I love their videos