DrangonGirl_92

Whose YOUR favorite youtube star(s)?

I adore Rooster Teeth (more accurately, their shows RWBY, Red vs. Blue and the Achievement Hunter channel as a whole) and Mumbo Jumbo. I also enjoy Tango Tek, EthosLab, Xaptrosity, and Slamacow, though more sparingly than the aforementioned.

I love Markiplier. He's hilarious and has so many videos. I love the horror genre anyways and I started watching him when he game "Slender"came out. He's progressed a lot and I watch tons of his videos everyday. He really makes my day.

Markiplier's Channel

I love Markiplier. He's hilarious and has so many videos. I love the horror genre anyways and I started watching him when he game "Slender"came out. He's progressed a lot and I watch tons of his videos everyday. He really makes my day.

Markiplier's Channel

This. Mark is really getting far with his channel, and rightfully so. He's always looking for new ways to be funny.

Sad to say though, that PewDiePie (my previously favorite youtube star)'s content has been going downhill, degenerating into a distasteful mess of nipple jokes and awkward nonsensical gibberish. I hope he pulls out of this though, I really want to see more of PewDiePie in his prime.

Egoraptor, Ninja Sex Party, Game Grumps, Markiplier. They all make me laugh, and they're very good inspirational people which is pretty awesome.

Just Roosterteeth and Cinemassacre.

From Roosterteeth Michael and Joel has to be my favourite. biggrin.gif

Edited by suskekun222

STAR_

Jerma985

Egoraptor

Jontronshow

Game Grumps

Ninja Sex Party

Anklespankin

Kshaway

UberDanger

videogamedunkey

Sky Williams

Keyori

Cryaotic

Octopimp

Sp4zie

penguinz0/cr1tikal

Just Roosterteeth and Cinemassacre.

From Roosterteeth Michael and Joel has to be my favourite. biggrin.gif

No! It's Gavin! /shot/ Achievement Hunter is awesome!

402THUNDER402

Has to be him, he's really the only one I look everyday for update videos, keep it real bro!

Stampy, Cupquake, Chim and Squid are good, but my fave is LindeeLink. Love her parodies!

Markiplier! and Cry! (Cryaotic / ChaoticMonki)!

Also Pewdiepie, but only about half the time these days.

It is so hipster to say, but I miss back when he did mostly horror. I miss Stephano and Piggy and Mister Chair... a lot more than 'Senpai suck my ass' :C

HolaSoyGerman tongue.gif He is a bit vulgar at times, but if you skip those episodes, he has good life advice and stuff. And he is funny tongue.gif and rather cute...

My favorite youtube stars are:

Lindsey Stirling

ThePianoGuys

miracleofsound

PTXofficial

All of the above are awesome especially if you love music.

Simon's Cat is funny and cute.

Markiplier's Channel

thank u. yes markiplier is a giant sweetheart and is really cute also, >////> he's basically like a huge puppy in my opinon

Nigahiga,

DailyGrace,

Wassabi Productions,

ItsJerryAndHarry

JerryVSHarry

Markiplier

I'm a Big fan of the Yogscast, since they run annual charity Christmas livestreams to help people less fortunate, Plus they're all really funny. I'm also a fan of Markiplier as he's funny and a total sweetheart who just wants to make people smile.

definately Ze Frank back when he did ashow

I also love morganpaigeloves and pewdiepie and Rhett and Link

good stuff... good stuff...

Due to that I've been into "League of Legends" since I started playing it in January this year, I started to actually look more into various different channels on youtube because of it ... So I came across a guy who had quite funny videos related to LoL (and I sort of laughed when I noticed that he's from Sweden too, so I was like "what's the odds to find someone like that on youtube?"). Anyhow, that someone goes by the name Spazie and I really enjoy both his videos on youtube and his live streams.

Other than that I honestly don't care much about people's channels and whether or not they are famous/stars over there; I simply watch videos I enjoy and that's about it.

Venturiantale

Itsjerryandharry/JerryVSHarry

I just love venturiantale cause I feel like I'll die of laughter when I watch some of his vids which make me laugh a lot like creepy pasta high school At the gym.