They totally are. But check PewDiePie, he's awesome. xd.png

Man, this is hard, they'd have to be:

-Tobuscus

-BlueXephos

-YogscastLalna

-CaptainSparklez

-Rhett & Link

-WheezyWaiter

This is not to say these are the only Channels I watch, however, these are *probably* my six favorite.

I have another channel that I really like that I'd like to mention here:

HowToBasic

I LOVE this guy's videos. They are so weird, but funny at the same time.

Tatsudoshi definitely. even if i'm not a fan of certain jokes him and corn make, they are honestly funny otherwise, along with spazzy. They kinda make me think of slapstick humor, even though they're an LP channel. i dunno they're just funny and enjoyable.

MarkiplierGAME is good too, he's silly. plus i can actually watch him around my parents without worrying too much about swearing.

Mangaminx is hilarious. nothing funnier than hearing a high-pitched british woman scream obscenities at various things in horror games.

Jenna marbles too. i'm not subscribed to her yet but i think i should, i like that stuff she posts.

My drunk kitchen. best food show ever. Hanna harto is wonderful and hilarious.

- Tobuscus

- Evil Iguana Productions --> they make hilarious movie parodies

- Coldmirror (a German girl, she made some famous Harry Potter parodies)

- Simon's Cat

I don't know if they're actual 'stars' but I strongly support TotalHalibut (totalBiscuit), OMFGCata (Jesse Cox), RRCherrypie, Chiikaboom, TheFineBros, Lindseystomp, Peterhollens and Cyriak. They make stuff I like to watch or in Cyriaks case.. get the censorkip.gif scared out of me!

NigaHiga

PewDiePie

ChaoticMonki (Cry)

AdrianVonZiegler

DontPlayWIthScissorz

RRcherrypie

shadowlink4321

simonscat

DizastaMusic

I have so many faves but my all time favorite is Uberhaxornova (James) and well...basicly The Creatures~, especially Sp00n, Sly and Kootra.

Next comes Tobuscus, Smosh, Nigahiga and then Pewdiepie (ocasionally). o3o

NakaTeleeli by far! He's very funny, while being clever, not resorting to crudeness, he's not repetitive or annoying, and he has the interesting distinction of never swearing during a recording (though the other guy who he sometimes does multiplayer LPs with does).

PewDiePie

MarkiplierGAME

Yamimash

Smosh (both gaming channel and regular)

I like watching the "let's play" type of YouTubers, and their facial reactions and commentary. MarkiplierGAME and Yamimash are my two favorites out of all of them.

Game Grumps

egoraptor

jon-tron

zero punctuation

continue

vsauce

Thats about it. I find a lot of the more popular lets play channels annoying :/

Homg, Julian Smith. Definitely.

Then Maru, and Roosterteeth.

Edited by Momo

Ryan Higa (NigaHiga), Jon Jafari (JonTron & Game Grumps), and Arin Hanson (EgoRaptor & Game Grumps).

Oh, and how did I forgot Julian Smith?

Edited by Bacon_Strips

~Shane Dawson

~iJustine

~CTFxC

~ItsKinsleyB*tch

~Jenna Marbles

~Roosterteeth

TheRadBrad & Jenna Marbles. TheRadBrad does video game walk-thru's. I started watching him with Silent Hill: Downpour & found him pretty funny. I've since watched him play Silent Hill: Homecoming & started watching Shilent Hill 2. happy.gif And OMG DR. TRAN!!! Doctor Tran is put out by Lonely Sausage & only has a few related videos, but if you've not seen "Here Comes Doctor Tran" do yourself a favor & watch it. xd.png

danisnotonfire, lagxpeanutpwner, pewdiepie, Smosh. No one mentioning Rhett and Link? They're nice c:

I love mirandasings08 and jacksfilms

I also love MattKoval's series The Fuplers.