7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

...When I get money(probably a year from now), okay. As much as I want one, I don't have stuff to sell.

I'll keep that in mind.

And hatching more eggs...

EDIT: Okay. I'll try.

Edited by seacatsmew

...When I get money(probably a year from now), okay. As much as I want one, I don't have stuff to sell.

I'll keep that in mind.

And hatching more eggs...

EDIT: Okay. I'll try.

I will put one of my Tyrunts for a Lugia, when i get it i will gift it to you. wink.gif

Thank you~ I'm gonna go try and breed my Aurorus. Because they're pretty. And deal with my berries.

Like i said i can get legends easily with my Tyrunts. biggrin.gif

I got a Lugia for you. And its French lol.

I didn't realize Phione was in such high demand. I mean, you can breed them in unlimited amounts.

I didn't realize Phione was in such high demand. I mean, you can breed them in unlimited amounts.

Yes, you can. smile.gif

Is there any limitations of any pokemon to breed anyway?

Has anyone got an adamant Japanese Tyrunt with 5-6IVs female one?

Edited by rayheart

Like i said i can get legends easily with my Tyrunts. biggrin.gif

I got a Lugia for you. And its French lol.

I have a male Tyrunt, not a female.... And it's not Japanese.

Okay, I'm on for about 5 seconds. I'm goin' to the zoo today!

EDIT: Hatched an Amaura.

Also, Phiones are still legendary. ^^ Manaphy is a popular trade for them.

EDITEDIT: Okay, I'm off! Bye! I'll see what I can do for breeding!

Edited by seacatsmew

Ohhh, then I better start breeding mine!

I have a male Tyrunt, not a female.... And it's not Japanese.

Okay, I'm on for about 5 seconds. I'm goin' to the zoo today!

EDIT: Hatched an Amaura.

Also, Phiones are still legendary. ^^ Manaphy is a popular trade for them.

EDITEDIT: Okay, I'm off! Bye! I'll see what I can do for breeding!

That makes even less sense! Why trade Manaphy for Phione? If you have the Manaphy, you can get unlimited Phione.

That makes even less sense! Why trade Manaphy for Phione? If you have the Manaphy, you can get unlimited Phione.

I'm questioning that, too. ^^' If you have a Phione, you can get unlimited Phione, too...

I HATCHED LOTS OF ABSOLS AND I'M STILL GOING. And Amauras.

Anyways. I'm back. When I saw the moose, all I thought of was Pokemon...

Hide your family. Hide your friends. MEGA METAFROSS OFFICIALLY HAS TOUGH CLAWS. Plus greatly increased speed and increased attack, special attack, defense, and special attack. This is gonna be the new Mega Kangaskhan, I'm thinking.

Edited by PieMaster

Hide your family. Hide your friends. MEGA METAFROSS OFFICIALLY HAS TOUGH CLAWS. Plus greatly increased speed and increased attack, special attack, defense, and special attack. This is gonna be the new Mega Kangaskhan, I'm thinking.

Not really, one one fire attack and its down. I say Charizard, gonna rock even more at the next update just because of that.

Hatched my shiny Tyrunt, sadly with 3 IVs but meh better than nothing still decent.

Took me around 2.5 boxes, not as much as the charmander. Now hatching Froakies xd.png.

(Whoops, just realized this is in the X and Y discussion...my post should probably be in ORAS.)

Edited by edwardelricfreak

I do not have Tyrunts.

Send me a trade i can trade you a couple if you want. smile.gif

Oh yea, didnt know my Vivillion pattern is that rare. People are like offering heaps for them xd.png.

Sandstorm pattern Vivillion.

Edited by rayheart

I have too many Absols. x_x And I'm still hatching them! WHERE ARE YOU, SHINY ABSOL?!

...I almost have a box full of them. o_o ABSOL ARMY INDEED!

Oh yea, didnt know my Vivillion pattern is that rare. People are like offering heaps for them xd.png.

Ooh, I'd love to have one- I can offer a HA Treecko or something? I'll even take a Scatterbug and evolve it myself, that's one of the last 3 I need.

Send me a trade i can trade you a couple if you want. smile.gif

Do you think you can trade me a sandstorm vivillion my way soon? (hopefully we can be online at the same time, I'm at the library, hopefully fast-food places will allow me on GTS)

I'm soooooooooooooo mad right now, I just got scammed by some guy >.> I traded him my Shiny for some egg, claiming it to be a certain pokemon, and it wasn't, and now he won't give me my Shiny Dunsparce back... Is there anyone who could possibly clone me a Shiny Dunsparce that has one? DX

EDIT: Now he's trying to make me give him my Keldeo to get my Shiny back. Nintendo really needs to make a report thingy....

Edited by 20mia08

Ok now , tell me who wants vivillions, i am gonna give everyone one each.

They are super rare, but i love you guys so, not gonna charge OP pokemon as i got some shiny 6IV legends with them already and many like that. They are going like pff as soon as i put them in GTS.

Just one thing i want you not to do. Dont just get one from me to trade it to something else.

And tell me your IGNs, i have most of you already so i may not skip or mistaken anyone. And if you didnt have me in your list, add me and tell me your FC.

My FC is at my siggy.

Edited by rayheart

I'm 3110-4735-0858, Maribel in-game. Anyone else can feel free to add me, PM me if you did, and I'll give away HA Eevee and Treecko.

I'm so sorry that that happened to you, Mia D: That's why I never trade for eggs (unless it's for hatching a shiny value, when I will trade it back). Hopefully, you can get them to give it back.

~

I'm very close to getting my shiny competitive Aegislash! I decided to go the ESV way. Found someone with the right TSV, and I'm about to send the egg over biggrin.gif