7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

o_o Mine did that yesterday. then I hooked it back up and it worked just fine.

I'm gonna go hatch some eggs. And try to get a female Totodile with semi-good IVs.

Darn, hadn't realized PowerSave hacking went that far. Well, I'll just hope they simply cloned it, not hacked the shininess. Hopefully, Pokécheck will be online soon so we can check our 'mons.

:/ Ppl even make their pokes shiny via a program , also change the pokemons stats called pokegen. I was on a forum yesterday, ppl are freely offering cloning,shinyfying, pokegening services. Thats so poor, cloning can be ok. But seriously, changing pokemons stats, making it shiny. Thats soo something very much cheating.

If you only have one 3ds and you need to trade with yourself, PokeBank works wonders o: I just put whatever pokemon from the game I want transferred into a Pokebank box, and then take it out using the game I want the Pokemon in. Pretty simple.

Of course, you would need Pokebank for that...

This is a silly question, but...

What are IVs, and why is it great to have 5-6 of them?

IVs are: HP, Attack, Defense, S. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed. Having 5-6 means they're 'perfect'. If you've finished the game, go to Kiloude City and talk to the Ace Trainer in the Pokemon Center. He'll be near the dressing room area. He'll ask if he can judge your Pokemon, and then he'll say what stats cannot get better(and what stats are horrid). Having better stats means they'll have a boost in that area.

...Well, that's what I've gathered, at least.

Hatching Phiones~ Two so far, two to go~ If anyone wants one, just tell me. xd.png I have a lot of them.

I WANT ONE BUT I DON'T HAVE INTERNET!

See, the wifi hates me. Or maybe it's having a bad day and needs a donut. I need to get all those Pokemon. Should be easy though, I already got a few. Just need the trade ones, and I'll be able to compete it. It went faster than I thought.

Edit: By compete, I mean being able to finish it all without any more outside help.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

By that, do you mean you're going to get one elsewhere, or do you mean you want one, rayheart?

Silver, I'll keep one for you when your wifi stops messing up. c: It's the one that seems to have the best IVs, too~

I'm now hatching Eevees. Well, once my DS is done charging. Cheera is awesome. I have her with all my eggs and I was just riding my bike around the tower. xd.png

By that, do you mean you're going to get one elsewhere, or do you mean you want one, rayheart?

Silver, I'll keep one for you when your wifi stops messing up. c: It's the one that seems to have the best IVs, too~

I'm now hatching Eevees. Well, once my DS is done charging. Cheera is awesome. I have her with all my eggs and I was just riding my bike around the tower. xd.png

I was breeding for a shiny eevee and I didn't get it but I got one over WT =3 It was like over 500 eevee eggs xd.png

The longest one I ever did was misdreavus and I eventually gave up I stopped at 971 eggs hatched I think? Still haven't released all of them >.>

Yes, i want one , espically from you <3.

I am on Tyrunt hunt! Blue Tyrunt will be mine.

Edited by rayheart

That's a lot of Eevees and Misdreavuses. o_o I could try to get a shiny Eevee(it'd be an Umbreon because SHINY UMBREON) with my Japanese Ditto who I keep calling Doctor Who Ditto, but if the Sp. Def is carried... His Sp. Def is bad. ^^'

Okay, I'm on. Send me a trade request whenever; I'm just hatching Eevees, nothing important.

Lol hatching them is easy but the worse part is releasing them xd.png It took me 2 hours to release all the eevee's don't even wanna start on the misdreavuses laugh.gif

I evolved my shiny Eevee into sylveon because it's adorable =3

Edited by Pestilence420

My Sylveon still hates me. ^^'

Hey look. Xerneas is truly fabulous.

EDIT: Aaaand clicking all the wrong buttons again.

Edited by seacatsmew

Take care my Mienfoo baby well ok Sombra and thanks smile.gif If u didnt realise, its a shiny.

Clarification on IVs:

IVs stands for "individual values". Each stat (Health, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed) has the possibility of holding up to 31 extra stat points towards that stat. 0-31 is the limit. So, say two pokemon of the same species and nature, but one of them has 0 in attack and the other has 31 in attack-- the Pokemon with 31 in attack is going to have 31 more attack stat values than the Pokemon with 0.

It's basically a way to have a stronger Pokemon. A "perfect" IV is a stat with the entire 31, which is highly desirable amongst competitors. The only way to get perfect stats is either through breeding with parent pokemon that have perfect stats (as there are breeding methods to transfer these stats to the offspring) or by sheer luck, because these values are determined upon the creation of the Pokemon in the game and cannot be changed afterwards (Unlike EVs-- Effort Values-- which are stat gains based on the Pokemon you fight/ Super training).

Therefore it is highly desirable to have a "perfect pokemon", which is a Pokemon that has 6 perfect IVs. Those are rather difficult to obtain, however, even with breeding.

Ppl paying really neat stuff for my Tyrunts. Got 2 legends already lol.

I got a Diance O.O

Edited by rayheart

Clarification on IVs:

IVs stands for "individual values". Each stat (Health, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed) has the possibility of holding up to 31 extra stat points towards that stat. 0-31 is the limit. So, say two pokemon of the same species and nature, but one of them has 0 in attack and the other has 31 in attack-- the Pokemon with 31 in attack is going to have 31 more attack stat values than the Pokemon with 0.

It's basically a way to have a stronger Pokemon. A "perfect" IV is a stat with the entire 31, which is highly desirable amongst competitors. The only way to get perfect stats is either through breeding with parent pokemon that have perfect stats (as there are breeding methods to transfer these stats to the offspring) or by sheer luck, because these values are determined upon the creation of the Pokemon in the game and cannot be changed afterwards (Unlike EVs-- Effort Values-- which are stat gains based on the Pokemon you fight/ Super training).

Therefore it is highly desirable to have a "perfect pokemon", which is a Pokemon that has 6 perfect IVs. Those are rather difficult to obtain, however, even with breeding.

Would just like to add that for competitive Pokemon, 5 IVs will usually suffice. In fact, if it's a special attacker, it's better for them to have 0 IVs in Attack so they'll take less damage from being confused.

Confusion doesn't happen often, I mostly just give zero in attack if they're a special attacker because I don't want to get Foul Played for more damage.

Internet is still trying its best to annoy me. I'm so bored now. I don't feel like doing anything though. I guess I'll go watch more Pokemon movies.

Would just like to add that for competitive Pokemon, 5 IVs will usually suffice. In fact, if it's a special attacker, it's better for them to have 0 IVs in Attack so they'll take less damage from being confused.

Correct. Some strategies also call for a 0 IV in Speed, typically Aegislash and Trick Room sets.

I just found a Pokemon I want now. No one seems to even remember it.

I want Heatran.

It's a dual Steel/Fire Legendary. You know what that means? It's a Fairy-type's worst nightmare. And I've been having problems with Fairy-types.

Let the games begin.

So, the list of legendaries I really want:

Lugia

Heatran

Arceus

...It's short. I have plans to get Lugia, I'm going to try and find a way to get Heatran, and Arceus is... Really hard to get.

But seriously, I need a Fairy Slayer. And Heatran is the best for what I need it for.

I have nothing against Fairies, though. They're good. But I have a problem with them, because THEY'RE A PAIN.

So once I get one I'm going to be challenging any and all Fairy-type Pokemon. c: I'm already assembling a team~

If I hadn't just traded away my Heatran yesterday I would have offered to give it to you.

Well, thanks for the thought, at least. ^^ DS is done charging, so I'll go try and get one.

You can catch Heatran in D/P/Pt and B2/W2 if you really want one. You'll just need to transfer it up.

Just remember that Fairies are weak to Poison and Steel, usually have low physical defense, and are resisted by fire. Actually anything with Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb, Flash Cannon, Bullet Punch, Iron Head, etc are a Fairy's worst nightmare.

Put a Phione in GTS for Lugia , so you can get Lugia for sure. I am getting so many legendaries withmy Tyrunts, but may be coz i am not lying to ppl GTS. My typos are all trusth about IVs and Natures. I think same ppl keep getting my pokes.