7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Hello everyone! smile.gif

I've caught only two shinies in Pokemon Y, the first one is a Luvdisc and the second is a Skiddo that I chained with the Poke Radar.

The only other shiny I've had is a Fearow in FireRed, from a random encounter. tongue.gif

Currently trying to chain-hunt for a shiny Ditto. This is going to take a long time... laugh.gif

Thats nice, chaining is something i found very annoying. I should try more, fish chain is easy tho.

Btw i got a shiny primeape from Wonder Trade.

Now i am going to horde hunt.

Hello everyone! smile.gif

I've caught only two shinies in Pokemon Y, the first one is a Luvdisc and the second is a Skiddo that I chained with the Poke Radar.

The only other shiny I've had is a Fearow in FireRed, from a random encounter. tongue.gif

Currently trying to chain-hunt for a shiny Ditto. This is going to take a long time... laugh.gif

Heh, the only Shinies I can find are the ones I trade for...I can't Chain Hunt/Fish worth a darn. xd.png Congrats!!

My Vivillon collection will finally be complete! The Fancy pattern Vivillon is getting released tomorrow!

From Serebii:

Tomorrow? I just received it an hour ago.

Edit: Oh, it does say July 8...

Edited by Ultra

My Vivillon collection will finally be complete! The Fancy pattern Vivillon is getting released tomorrow!

From Serebii:

Thanks for heads up. Got mine just now.

From Serebii:

Oh Hey, it does look nice! <3 Got mine, yay!

Traded my shiny nidoran f lvl 13 for Zekrom in GTS wink.gif Time to hunt more nidorans for me. *gets his tent and camping equipments*

Traded shiny murkrow for a Kyurem.

A normal Diggersby for a Latios O.O

and shiny primeape for a Lugia.

Edited by rayheart

From Serebii: As the GTS has reached 100 million Pokémon traded, the Vivillon pattern distribution has been announced. This pattern will run from tomorrow, July 8th, to July 31st 2014 over the Nintendo Network. This Vivillon is exclusive to this download and comes with the special move, Hold Hands, that no other Pokémon can have.

Edit @ 12:20: It is now available in all regions!

How do i get one?

How do i get one?

When the game first starts go down to mystery gift then click receive gift then click get via internet and you should be good to go

Got mine =3

I got mine too on both games.

I have X and Y.

That my first mystery gift.

Thank you Pestilence420 for tell me how to do it.

Yes, First Mystery Gift ever!

I love the Vivillon. I'm playing with it in Amie and getting it to like me by feeding it.

I think its special move "hold hands" is appropriate for the mass trading. People all over the world come together peacefully to trade pokemon or you know, just dump mass amounts of bidoof, zubat, and magikarp on wondertrade smile.gif

(Key to world peace = pokemon?)

I wish I could get the pokeball pattern vivillon. If I searched hard enough I'm sure I could get one via GTS but it would be nice if we could just get more events in general.

(Though pokeball pattern one is like, not even in Japan! *shockgaspnoway*)

Japan gets Diancie event next week :C

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Of course they do xd.png not really a surprise lol

Are we going to get ours a little after or wait like a month? >.<

Well they get it next week because the Diancie movie comes out next week for them. So it's a movie promotion event.

I really hope that doesn't mean the rest of us get it whenever they translate/release it to the rest of everywhere else in the world.

The only consolation is that event legends can't be traded on GTS. (I wouldn't pick one up off GTS anyway... I just want my Diancie before OR/AS come out)

I wish I could get the pokeball pattern vivillon. If I searched hard enough I'm sure I could get one via GTS but it would be nice if we could just get more events in general.

(Though pokeball pattern one is like, not even in Japan! *shockgaspnoway*)

You can't trade the Pokeball patterned Vivillon on the GTS though. :c

I got lucky since my cousin happened to go to Paris during the event so I had him download the event on both my Y and X version.

Anyway, I can't wait to get Diance next week. biggrin.gif

Got it on both! I kind of freaked out about it. ^^'

Fancy Pants = What I will probably refer to them as.

Ranger: I know you don't like cloning, but for something as rare as the Pokéball Vivillon, would you be wiling to lend me one to clone? I doubt I'll ever get one if I can't find someone who lets me clone it €_€

Ranger: I know you don't like cloning, but for something as rare as the Pokéball Vivillon, would you be wiling to lend me one to clone? I doubt I'll ever get one if I can't find someone who lets me clone it €_€

Sorry, I really don't want my Pokemon to get cloned. >_<

I did see a bunch of people trading cloned Pokeball Vivillon on /r/vivillon on reddit so maybe you can find one on there.

Alright, I'll try there. Thanks for the help :D

EDIT: Traded a clone of one of my Fancies for one :D YUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

Edited by PieMaster

I wonder if any one has a houndour safari if so Please add and i will add you.

Didnt know ppl are that desperate for lame shinies like Basculin, actually wild caught shinies are meh to me tbh since their stats are so bad and they are just to show off. >_>. Traded my shiny basculin for a Rayquaza now. I am gonna fish chain since its the easiest way to get shiny pokes. :U.

Alright, I'll try there. Thanks for the help biggrin.gif

EDIT: Traded a clone of one of my Fancies for one biggrin.gif YUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

If you clone the Pokeball Vivillon that you did manage to get more, I'll trade you nice things for one- it's one of the 4 Vivillons I'm missing :3c

The birthday celebration that goes on in X/Y is so cute c: It was a nice thing to wake up to

Also is anyone else shaking their heads at these people who are going "I haz DIANCE EGG!!!1!" and try to trade you the egg for a rare event/shiny?

Like, yeah. Totally going to fall for that.

Oh yeah, I forgot that someone told me that even was happening that gave out the Vivillons. I don't really like the coloration too much. I mean, it's nice, but I'd rather have the Pokeball one or at least all of my favorite colors. I kind of want to collect all the different colors but idk if I feel like putting in the effort.

Wow, i didnt know we can super easy lvl pokes like no battling ever. >>. With friggin Wonder Trading, it gives Poke Miles and you trade 200 for rare candy. xd.png I didnt know that, i had like 70k pokemiles. Bought tons of rare candies and PP UPs.