dragonwolf9999

Clay cave dragons!

What dragons would you like to see here?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello! Welcome to my shop! Care for a dragon?

Rules:

Regular DC rules/forum rules.

No cussing (crap is OK).

Be nice/tolerant.

Put 'Cookies!' in your first post to prove you read the rules.

Some FAQ:

Can you do DC dragons?

~ I can make an OC that is similar, but not exact. If you are the creator of a dragon that may be on DC later, I can sculpt that because it is your own.

What kind of clay do you use?

~ Premo Sculpy polymer clay.

Can you ship anywhere?

~ Yes, but the shipping cost is added to the dragon.

Where can I see dragons that you have made?

~ On my deviantART page. (I'm dragonwolf9999 there, too.)

If there are other questions, I will add them as they appear. Thank you. ^.^

For those who have bought a dragon of mine, leave a comment about it! I always enjoy critique!

Stock in next post!

Edited by dragonwolf9999

The general price for a clay dragon can be 9$-11$, priced by complexity. I do custom species/mixed species dragons.

Requests: None.

SOLD: THIS IS AN OLD ART PIECE!!!!Holly Dragon Views: #1 #2 #3

Ribbion Dancer Hatchie

White dragon http://dragonwolf9999.deviantart.com/#/d5su30u

Eastern Nebula: http://dragonwolf9999.deviantart.com/art/E...onwolf9999&qo=2

Current stock:

Music Dragon: http://dragonwolf9999.deviantart.com/art/M...gon-2-353639010

Headphone Dragon: http://dragonwolf9999.deviantart.com/art/H...domize%3A1&qo=0

In progress:

Post below if you need anything!

Have a nice day!

~Dragonwolf

Edited by dragonwolf9999

Cookies are amazing~~

Oh gawsh, that Holly is just too cute. I would totally buy a White dragon if you made one (would the feathered wings be too complex?)!! biggrin.gif

Nice, Dragonwolf! What kind of clay do you use?

I use Premo Sculpy. Thanks for asking! biggrin.gif

And Burning, I can definitely make a White dragon.

Careful of the art usage form! Some of the DC artists do not want their designs used in merchandise. smile.gif

Otherwise, very nice work!

(Mmm, cookies. I'm sure we have some SOMEWHERE...)

Edit: To correct a grammar fail. sad.gif

Edited by Azure

I use Premo Sculpy. Thanks for asking! biggrin.gif

And Burning, I can definitely make a White dragon.

Awesome!~ biggrin.gif

Oh my gosh! I make dc ceramic eggs but the dragons! AHHHHH!!!!! I would so buy them!!!! Infact I would love to buy one of every dragon out there! Cookies!

What kind of payment do you accept? If I can do it I would LOVE one. Now to think of what dragon...

Maybe a migi, lumina, or a male moonstone. I really think it'd be cool to have the whole seasonal (spring, summer, fall, winter) set. and 3$ is a good price for a simple dragon. A nebula would probly be 5$ cuz of all the tiny details.

Just curious, did you obtain permission to sell the Holly?

Silvanon's permission page says you need to contact her first before using her dragon in merchandise.

It'd be a good idea to do this for any of the other dragon breeds as well. A lot of artists have noted that they do not want their dragons to be made into merchandise. (Someone linked to the art usage page, where you can find this information)

Oh my gosh! I make dc ceramic eggs but the dragons! AHHHHH!!!!! I would so buy them!!!! Infact I would love to buy one of every dragon out there! Cookies!

What kind of payment do you accept? If I can do it I would LOVE one. Now to think of what dragon...

Maybe a migi, lumina, or a male moonstone. I really think it'd be cool to have the whole seasonal (spring, summer, fall, winter) set. and 3$ is a good price for a simple dragon. A nebula would probly be 5$ cuz of all the tiny details.

I'll see what I can do! ;D

EDIT: I accept PayPal. If you want me to personalize those dragons, (like put scarves on them) I can do that if you want.

And Shiny, it was technically a commission from someone I know, but it happened to look like a holly dragon (with yellow, not green, inside the wings). I understand your concern and I will ask the spriters about every dragon (though I think I have).

Edited by dragonwolf9999

Oh WOW Cookies!

What about shipping costs? Do you ship to the UK?

These are amazing!

Cookies are awesome 8D (just like your clay dragons)

I would so buy a clay Bluna, but I don't have a PayPay account D:

*pouts*

Maybe I can convince my parents to let me use theirs...

Oh WOW Cookies!

What about shipping costs? Do you ship to the UK?

These are amazing!

I ship anywhere, though the cost is added to the dragon.^^

Ahh, I haven't posted here about it yet!~ I keep forgetting.

Anyways, I'm super pleased with my adorkable lil' White dragon! Anyone even mildly interested in getting a clay dragon should definitely do it because dragonwolf9999 is awesome at making them!~ C:

Careful of the art usage form! Some of the DC artists do not want their designs used in merchandise. smile.gif

Please also keep in mind that some artists request a portion of the merchandise profit. If an artist has not filled out a form, please consider that a no. ^^

If I find out permissions are not being obtained, I will hand out necessary warns and close this thread. The white dragon, by Dove, for example has stipulations:

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Within reason and only if I am explicitly notified. I reserve the right to veto.

Thanks,

~Sock

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Thanks Sock! biggrin.gif

To everyone else, I think I will only do OCs from now on. Thank you! ^^

Great! Your work is very adorable; I'm looking forward to seeing some of your own creations. :3

Thanks! =3

Cookies! Hi I was wondering if you could make an eastern style dragon with the blue nebula's coloring and galaxy pattern. Would that be doable?

Cookies! Hi I was wondering if you could make an eastern style dragon with the blue nebula's coloring and galaxy pattern. Would that be doable?

Whoa! I could totally see that! I think that may be $5-$6 for it because of design reasons. Do you want to continue this through PM or no?