dragonwolf9999

Clay cave dragons!

What dragons would you like to see here?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i lub cooooookiiiiiessss.

your dragons are very adorable! <3 i love your work smile.gif i really like clay things, it always amazes me what people can do with it!

keep up the good work! :3

i lub cooooookiiiiiessss.

your dragons are very adorable! <3 i love your work smile.gif i really like clay things, it always amazes me what people can do with it!

keep up the good work! :3

Thanks! It means a lot to me when people say that! wink.gif

Thanks so much for reccomending Premo! Sculpey polymer clay! I followed your recommendation and used it to make a Malazur dragon, the green, blue, and yellow dragon in my sig. It came out really well! To avoid burning/scorching, I set my oven to 255 degrees instead of 275. He came out very well, and is currently cooling :3

COOKIEZ!!!!!!

Thanks so much for reccomending Premo! Sculpey polymer clay! I followed your recommendation and used it to make a Malazur dragon, the green, blue, and yellow dragon in my sig. It came out really well! To avoid burning/scorching, I set my oven to 255 degrees instead of 275. He came out very well, and is currently cooling :3

COOKIEZ!!!!!!

Great! I'm always glad to help fellow artists!

Oh my GAWD your dragons are soooo cute!!!!! I NEED to own one! Do you only take paypal as payment? Reason I'm asking is because I'm in a super serious internet fight with with about my account and I'm not sure I'd be able to pay that way. Please PM me and let me know, cuz if I can send a another form of payment, I really want to commission some stuff from you. biggrin.gif

Oh my GAWD your dragons are soooo cute!!!!!  I NEED to own one!  Do you only take paypal as payment?  Reason I'm asking is because I'm in a super serious internet fight with with about my account and I'm not sure I'd be able to pay that way.  Please PM me and let me know, cuz if I can send a another form of payment, I really want to commission some stuff from you.  biggrin.gif

Sounds great! And yeah, I use PayPal as my main money transfer.

I love this thread. It's not often you see someone working in 3d and as someone who does work in 3d I must say; you have talent girl smile.gif

I am looking for advice and I think yo might be able to help me. I am working on a project and trying to build a 1:1 replica of a Undertow bottle from Bioshock Infinite and I feel that clay would be the best route instead of plastic epoxy

Wondering if you have done anything like this with any success or if you have any tips on doing this

thanks

-padfoot

reference pictures

I love this thread. It's not often you see someone working in 3d and as someone who does work in 3d I must say; you have talent girl smile.gif

I am looking for advice and I think yo might be able to help me. I am working on a project and trying to build a 1:1 replica of a Undertow bottle from Bioshock Infinite and I feel that clay would be the best route  instead of plastic epoxy

Wondering if you have done anything like this with any success or if you have any tips on doing this

thanks

-padfoot

reference pictures

Thank you! I love getting feedback from others! biggrin.gif

I have not done something like that, but I know someone who does similar things. She would probably give you better advice than I could. I mainly stick to dragons, but if I were to suggest something, I would say use plain clay. Using colored clay can get expensive when making large replicas. Instead, paint as much as you can. Hope you do well! ^.^ Her deviantART page.

I really want to request one, but I'm afraid my parents would be super mad at me if they find out I purchased a clay dragon.

In other words, I really love your creations. Cookies~

I really want to request one, but I'm afraid my parents would be super mad at me if they find out I purchased a clay dragon.

In other words, I really love your creations. Cookies~

I know that feeling. Silly parents, dragons are for kids! xd.png At least they mean well. And thank you!~<3

Edited by dragonwolf9999

Ahhh cute ohmy.gif

I love the Holly!

EDIT: Voted on poll smile.gif

Edited by NinjaKrill