ShadowMonster

Nalom 2

Phill groaned " hey I wasn't informed, besides you three just show up to criticize my every mistake? I just want to get inside but no idea how"

"He's as bad as a Bulborb!" Venom said. It seemed like that was a insult. "Venom!" "Yes, Ocean?" "Be nice!" "... Sorry. I just miss the other White Pikmin..." "I miss the Blue... And I also miss the water..." Suddenly, Ocean was sprayed with water. "Thanks, strange finned creature." "Anytime. The name's River. I'm a Vaporeon, not a strange finned creature." "Hey look, a strange hole!" "VENOM, DON'T YOU DARE-" Suddenly, there was a buzzing sound. Venom was laying on the ground. "It has a sword-like entrance... Ow... Where's a Yellow when you need one?"

Phill sighed as they talked and looked at shadow edge then back to venom" a sword like entrance? Now who here has a sword that won't kill our hearing if they put it in?"

You know, right there isn't the wall. That sword may be the key. Shadowedge laughed. "My sword won't fit," Tiria said. Her sword was a feather again. Venom looked at the wall. "This tower is thick; we need to go up, not through the wall. I can see through the wall," Venom said. Ocean blinked, and River looked bored.

Z snickered as Phill was jetted with water.

Lucy ran around, giggling. Luke followed, nervously watching Tigertongue. "I hear voices!" Lucy yelled and ran towards the voices.

Tigertongue vanished, bored. She hid in RT's sword like normal. RT looked out the window, watching the moon, as she fought a battle she didn't know about in her mind.

Venom and Ocean heard voices. As soon as they did, they somehow burrowed into the ground. Only their flowers were visible. The Vaporeon hid in the puddle she made by spraying Ocean, vanishing. Shadowedge vanished, DN started flying, Tiria hid using her wings, hiding Daman and Silverdust, and Nite blinked. Blur jumped down, covered in shadows. Her shadows were the same as the ones in the castle- Not even the best shadow-controlling person could see through them or move them. The brightest light only let you see a bit around you. The shadows were enchanted by a strong dark magic.

Lucy smiled brighter as she saw a few poeple. She would've said hi, but she tripped over her own feet. She jumped up just moments later though like it hadn't even happened. "Hi! I'm Lucy and that's Luke! Do you know where we are?"

Phill put the sword into the whole in the wall watching intently, he wasn't used to any sword besides a katana but who could turn down a key/ dragon controlling sword. He smiled at shadowedge" thank you for your superior knowledge of this place

Blur pulled the two Pikmin out of the ground. The two then panicked, running into walls. Rosethorn's castle. Shadowedge blinked, and DN continued to fly out of sight. She was in the tower, but she could fly since she had been classified as a monster. Stairs slid out of the walls and the Vaporeon grabbed the two Pikmin and ran up them. She stopped at the top, unable to see at all. The darkness was thick. They ran into a wall. Tiria folded her wings, Nite blinked again, and Silverdust and Daman watched the twins carefully. DN landed, picking Blur up.

Phill was focused and went up the stairs quickly putting the sword in a makeshift sheath as he got to the top, he felt around for a way in

(Forgot about Destiny)

Destiny followed them up, nearly falling several times.

"Let's just go. Please, Lucy!" Luke groaned. This place creeped him out. But his sister was already running up the stairs, wanting to see what was at the top.

Z darted up after them.

Blur was already at the top, waiting for them. "Do not worry, Mister Luke. The only damage you'll get is from Phill putting the sword against the wall. Smoke! Nightshade! Rain!" The three other Trulias appeared. Then they took off, heading to the door. The door was the only thing clear of shadows.

((Would be interested in joining but I have no idea where you all are or what is going on xd.png))

((People have decided they want to save Nova, even though she really doesn't help much. Soooo they're all in a castle near the edge of the known Nalom lands, at the edge of the forest. RT's castle to be exact.))

(Ohh I love you all you haven't even gone ten posts without me!)

Luke sighed and followed them up the stairs. He stumbled once or twice but was able to catch himself. The thing that worried him the most was he couldn't see his sister.

((Do you really think we'd all do that? ... Okay, we probably would, but that's not the point.))

The Trulias with their strange magic created a path to the door. They waited patiently for the people and dragons/creatures.

RT heard people behind the doorway. She wouldn't put up a fight; The three could do that as Nova slid farther and farther away from their grasp...

((Oh yeah... The Trulias may or may not have been made by RT. Who knows?))

(xd.png That sorta is the point)

Lucy stopped in front of the door. "C'mon, slowpoke!" Luke stopped by her a minute later, panting.

(( xd.png

We need Brody so we can cause more doom...))

Suddenly the door opened. Smoke, Rain, and Nightshade attacked the people already upstairs. Blur stood, shocked, and confused. What were they doing? She figured out something and attacked the Trulias. A blinding white light flashed and the three were in their true forms, fighting each other. RT watched, amused. She was wearing a cloak.

Edited by seacatsmew

Phill looked around walking slowly inside and started searching for why they were here to begin with

((Hey, voltage, you do know Phill's being attacked, right?))

RT's eyes turned blood-red and she hissed at Phill as Smoke attacked him. Then she hopped out the window, gliding with unseen wings. A blood-red droplet was inside her cloak, barely visible. Rose landed and darted away from the forest, past mountains that were behind her castle.

Phill went for a kick to smokes head as hard as possible with his super strength and kept trying to find a cloak

The Trulia easily dodged, then vanished within the shadows. Suddenly the whole castle grew dark and silent; The Trulias had vanished, Blur being dragged along. The lights vanished as they disappeared. And then a blur flew out the window; Nova was there, flying after RT with unseen wings(She's wearing her awesome cape). She flew low to the ground and the two were out of sight very quickly. DN growled and looked at where they had disappeared, Shadowedge and Silverdust beside her.