ShadowMonster

Nalom 2

"Of course. As soon as anything or anyone is created or steps in this castle, I know their name. Really, I know more then their name. Silverdust, Z, Nite, Daman, and Tiria are in here too. Of course, you wouldn't know who Tiria and Silverdust are. But I'm sure you know the other three," DN said, watching Phill carefully. She whispered something and a red-eyed black-scaled dragon appeared. "This is Shadowedge, my dragon." The dragon hummed, sitting down.

((Thinking of bringing Light and Cream in with Lightlock and Waffles...))

Phill sighed and nodded "why are they here and are they in danger?"He jumped a little as the dragon appeared but nodded "hello shadowedge"

"They're with a girl named Destiny, who wishes to help Nova, too. Of course, she has no idea what condition she's in. I know of her soul, and of the droplet. I might even know where it is! But I may not," DN said, clearly wanting to confuse him.

Phill thought a second "so she wants to help nova as well, can you tell me where the droplet is or must you keep it hidden, are you always watched or can you only talk in hints, any thing that you can give that may help i will surely be thankful for"

"I'm never watched, I will give you a riddle for a hint," DN said. "From the heart of the evil I glow, from the stair-less tower I grow. In a cloak I shine, where the evil hides." She watched Phill carefully.

Phill thought about it "its in the cloak of the evil girl i forget her name and there is a tower with no stairs that she is in? or am i off, does it stand for something else?"

(Hello, yes. I'll take one extra large recap sandwich, with a side of fries and an extra large where-can-I-move-my-character soda.)

Dark Nova tapped her sword, clearly not saying anything else. The sword was shining, with dark letters on it. It was the riddle. She placed the sword on the ground, and her and Shadowedge vanished. The sword was glowing with the shadow words on it.

((*hands fries* Well, Phill was asking DN stuff, Daman, Z, and Nite joined their small group, and nothing else really happened. And I have no idea- Your character was investigating the white Nyghtic with blood-red eyes.))

Edited by seacatsmew

Phill slowly reached out humming a protection spell for himself as he lifted the sword expecting it to attack or something.

The sword did nothing, but the shadow-words stayed still. Suddenly, the sword turned into a piece of paper with the letters written in black ink and a small button on it, a black button like one you'd sew on a toy for an eye.

Phil lifts up the paper and plays with the button while walking outside to try and find his tower and his friends.

The note turned into a sword as soon as Phill touched the button.

Nite spotted Phill, Spike, Scar, and Echo. "Hey, guys, isn't that Phill, Spike, some Jardeg pup, and... Echo?" she asked.

Z looked in the direction Nite was looking. "...Yea! I think so! ... Should we say hi?"

(Whaa? Why? Are we going way too quick or you can't find a place to get in or what?)

((Awww! sad.gif ))

"Yeah, probably," she said, then flew over to them. Scar barked and watched her, then saw Z and watched him.

Phill looked at them and smiled as he held the sword "alright, so find the stairless tower..oh hey guys" he pet scar

Spike just nuzzled into echo more

Phill sighed "long story short we need to find a stair less tower and get into it, we need to find part of a soul and get it back to nova then she will be strong enough to help us."

"Silverdust had said something about Nova and a not-complete soul... Silverdust?" The silver-scaled dragon walked over, her golden eyes locked on Phill like she wasn't sure if he could be trusted. And who are you?

"Should be easy enough to find a stairless tower. They're not the most common of things." Z grinned. He looked around at everyone.

Phill sighed "im a friend of kats and echo's and z's etc. i have met nova and i want to help her, she was acting wierd and ran away then dark nova appeared and told me a riddle to find the soul piece" he showed the riddle written out on what became a sword. (not positive but think it was sword)

((Yup, a sword.))

Silverdust blinked. I am the spirit of Nova's sword, Silverdust. Now, that riddle... That's Dark, alright. And her sword. Hmm, stair-less tower... That's simple, and Thorn wears a cloak sometimes. That must be what she means, she said, and looked around.