ShadowMonster

Nalom 2

Phill nodded thinking about it, " that's what I thought as well" he started to look around for it " do you know where it is?"

The dragon's red eyes opened. She sat in the shadows, due to not being able to be too far away from the holder of the sword. Yes? she asked.

And why do you wish to help Nova? You couldn't see, hear, sense, or know she was there at all, but DN was leaning against the wall in the shadows. Her eyes were closed.

Phill looked at Shadowedge and sighed "because she is nice and she has showed trust in me plus she deserves it. " he looked at Shadowedge honestly meaning all he said

...That sounds more like Light then Nova, but those two are off in the unknown lands. You've gained a tiny bit of my trust. The stair-less tower is behind you, but be warned; Darkness is closing in. Once daylight hits the window, you can't get out until the sky turns dark again, Shadowedge said.

No. The castle vanishes during the day, locking everyone in or out. The only way out during the day is through the tallest window, which normally ends in death. Shadowedge seemed to laugh when she told him about the tallest window, like she was kidding. Her voice was strange; It echoed, yet it had no echo. Unlike Echo's, her voice only echoed in the heads of the people she was talking to. Don't get caught, or you'll be put in the dungeon. And I don't want to save you all. Her eyes closed and she vanished.

Phill sighed as he looked at the tower before looking at the others " what do you guys think?"

That we should hurry up. "I agree with Silverdust." "Me too." Echo stayed silent but nodded. Scar barked, wagging his tail. He had no idea what they were talking about.

(Heh.... FINALLY finished the twins. Now...how to bring them in...)

"Let's get going!!" Z flew around in circles.

"A castle!" "There's no castle, Lucy." "I swear, I serious see a castle!" Lucy tugged on her brother's sleeve, trying to get him to turn to see the giant castle. Luke groaned and pulled his arm away from her as he turned. Seeing the castle he went wide-eyed. "I told you!" Lucy ran towards it. "W-wait!" Luke ran after her.

((Well, guess what?

Username: SCM

Name: River

Sex: Female

Creature/powers: Vaporeon. She vanishes in water.

Personality: (option)

Looks: Here

Weapons: Her moves: Waterfall, Water gun, Surf, Whirlpool

Opinion on forest: Keep, because it has nice little pools everywhere!

Family: None.

History: Fell from the sky in a Pokeball which broke.

Other info: Wild Pokemon.

Name: Venom

Sex: Female

Creature/powers: White Pikmin! Immune to poison, really fast, light. Has X-Ray vision.

Looks: Venom

Weapons: When attacked/eaten, she releases poison, which will kill instantly.

Opinion on forest: Keep

History: Crashed down to Nalom.

Other info:

Name: Ocean

Sex: Male

Creature/powers: Blue Pikmin! He can breathe underwater. No other Pikmin can enter any water, minus Blue Pikmin.

Looks: He's the one with the flower.

Weapons:

Opinion on forest: Keep

History: Crashed down to Nalom.

Other info:

Heh. I brought in random other characters that came from other worlds! MUAHAHA!

Don't ask. I just wanted to bring in Pikmin and Pokemon... I don't know why... I was gonna bring in Kirbys too, but I didn't wanna make a million forms right this second...

Are they allowed, SM?

Oh great...))

There are no stairs, so straight up. She tried to fly but the darkness kept her wings down. Blur looked down at them. "The darkness won't let you fly. That sword can help, though. Just don't try climbing with it!"

Edited by seacatsmew

Phill groaned "so I can't climb with the sword am I suppose to cut my way in because I don't think shadow edge will be able to fly either" he examined the sword wondering what it could do

(Yea, Pokemon, Pikmin, and Kirbys are fine by me!)

Lucy ran up to the castle, Luke doing a terrible job at keeping up. Lucy banged loudly on the door. "HELLO!? ANYBODY HOME?!" Luke grabbed his sister. "You have no clue who could be in there! They...they...they could be murders!" Lucy just giggled and continued knocking on the door.

((Sweet, I'll make Kirbys later!))

Two strange creatures crashed into RT's castle, landing in front of the small group. The two groaned and slowly got up, only to have a strange item slam onto their head. It crashed onto the ground and split into two, and a beam shot out. A even stranger creature blinked and looked around. Then the two strange creatures with flowers on their heads attacked the wall, using their flowers. The blue creature watched. Nite, Silverdust, Tiria, and Daman blinked, shocked.

((They have good aim apparently.

Oh yeah, they can talk. Normally Pikmin just sing really weirdly, since they have no mouths- Blue Pikmin's mouth is a gill- but they can talk now...))

RT groaned and whispered a name. A dragon with red eyes and tiger patterns, tiger paws, and fur, appeared. It flew down to the door and opened it, watching the twins. Hmph. More. Come in, after all, we already have what seems like a million people!

Edited by seacatsmew

Phill was shocked as he watched them attack the wall " uhm what are you doing?" he spoke calmly and kneeled by them. He touched the wall with the sword to test what may happen if he struck at the wall.

As soon as the sword entered contact with the wall, it made a horrible screeching noise. The creatures had fallen to the ground, shaking and covering their ears(Though, Pikmin have invisible ears like Kirby). Tiria, Nite, Daman, and Silverdust were doing the same, and Shadowedge was staring at Phill.

Z watched, wide-eyed. He yelped and covered his ears as the walls screeched.

"Yay!" Lucy ran inside without hesitation. "Lucy! Come back!" Luke groaned. Reluctantly he followed her in.

Listen to warnings. Even the slightest contact with the wall will make it louder, Shadowedge said. The sword fell silent as soon as the contact with the wall was gone. The three creatures stood up. "Would you mind not breaking our ears? Those are as bad as Bulborbs!" the white flowered thing said. It was a female by the sound of it. "I agree with Venom!" the blue one said. It sounded like a male. And then, out of nowhere, water hit Phill. It came from the blue finned creature's mouth. "That was horrible," she snapped.

Tigertongue growled, slamming the door shut, and followed the twins.

Edited by seacatsmew