ShadowMonster

Nalom 2

"The cloak's not here, Phill. Rosethorn wore it when she fled, and Nova had followed. Let's just leave before the daylight shines on this place," Dark said softly. She and the dragons jumped from the window. After landing, DN looked up. "I think you guys should take the stairs if you have no wings." Tiria and Nite flew down after them. The Pikmin looked down, then darted down the stairs. River followed.

"We can't do much until she comes back... She'll be either normal-ish, or evil still. Or..." DN went silent, her eyes turning dark red. They turned red again quickly. "We better look for the cat who didn't attack us... What was it's name... Hmm... Oh, yeah. Blur." Right here. "Where's the other three?" Over there. Blur pointed with her paw to a bush where the three Trulias sat, groaning. "... Then we should go look for Nova and Thorn."

"Where they took off, because it's the only way to find them," DN said and took off towards the mountains near RT's castle. Blur followed, much faster then DN. They stopped on the other side and looked around. The Pikmin, River, Silverdust, Shadowedge, Nite, Tiria, and any other of my characters that were there(not including Nova or RT) followed.

"How would I know? I just got here! I don't know anything beside the castle! Plus, RT was wearing the cloak, not dropping it!" DN said, her eyes turning dark red. She ran off, leaving the group. Blur followed with Shadowedge, whose sword vanished. Silverdust watched. Edited by seacatsmew

Phill watched them go and sighed" now what to do while waiting.."

Spike nuzzled echo and licked behind her ears

Echo just watched them, her paw moving slightly. It created a echoing sound. The Pikmin ran around, River close behind. They didn't go that far, just around the group.

DN and Blur stopped, seeing RT and Nova's shadow. They were... Fighting? Again? They watched the shadows, afraid to move.

Spike kept licking her ears and happily sighed enjoying the sound of her echo

Phill walked to the newest people here" how did you get here"

Fell from the sky with Nova, Dark, Cream, Light, Shadowedge, Lightlock, and Waffle. Sadly, Cream, Waffle, Light, and Lightlock crashed somewhere else, so they could be anywhere. Silverdust curled up. "The leaf guys fell here due to some hole in the planet, I think. I just crashed, don't know how." River used Water Gun on the Blue Pikmin, being careful not to get the other Pikmin. Tiria said absolutely nothing, but watched.

Luke sat on the ground watching his sister. Lucy ran all around the area looking at everything. Z flew around in circles. Destiny stood there looking around.

The two Pikmin started attacking a random giant beetle that fell from the sky(Bulborb!), easily defeating it. They picked it up and started walking towards the group, not sure what else to do with it. River laughed.

Phill laughed and started singing lightly to keep calm as he walked around trying to find something he could use

Nova's shadow fell the the ground. RT's was still. "What have I done..." she mumbled, then turned and ran. Blur and DN ran back as fast as they could to the group. They stopped once they reached them. "You guys MIGHT want to see this..."

Edited by seacatsmew

DN ran ahead, Blur slowing to not leave the group. The two Pikmin, the Vaporeon, Silverdust, and Tiria(And any other characters of mine I forgot about) followed.

They stopped near where they had seen the shadows and slowly went inside. Nova was laying thee, lifeless. DN, Venom(Or was it Poison?), River, Ocean, Silverdust, and Tiria froze. Blur watched, clearly having seen stuff like this before. Blur walked over and sat down beside Nova.

Phill slowly went over and checked for a heartbeat his head down as he watched her face but close so that he could hear her if she let out a breath

Nova had no heartbeat, pulse, or breath. Her eyes were yellow, which made her look like she was asleep, but she wasn't. Her skin was stone-cold.

((The next part is what her spirit is doing.))

Nova woke up in a room. She couldn't see around her. The room was filed with thick darkness. "I-Is anyone h-here?" she called out, feeling cold and alone. She saw a glowing... Hole? She watched it and noticed something. It wasn't a hole in the roof. It was a key dangling from the ceiling. She stood up, reaching up for it, and spread her wings. She flapped them, and then pain shot through them. She looked at them. They hung limply by her sides, broken. Her eyes widened. "W-What happened?" She was confused, lost, afraid, and lonely. She couldn't remember her past, what she was here for, any of her friends or enemies, or what she was. Wait, she remembered a few things. She was a half-dragon. Her name was Nova. Her eyes changed colors due to her moods. She had strange symbols in her eyes. Her eyes were normally red and glowed. That was all she remembered. She sat down, looking around, but couldn't see anything.

Phill looked sad now " nova, it's me phill, I will get you spirit shard thing and I will get it back to you, whether it's useless or not" he gently lifted her and looked at dn " which way" his normally nice voice now was Ivey and heavy with anger " she was my friend, now which way to her killer"

Dark and Blur pointed the direction Rosethorn had gone. "We saw her go that way."

Rosethorn stood on a shore line(She's that fast), watching a message in a bottle float away. Then she fell, sitting on her legs, crying. Her wings were folded neatly on her back as she attempted to wipe away the tears. It wasn't working.

Nova heard a voice. "You've done many harmful things. You will stay in here forever, Nova," it called. She looked at the key; The voice was coming from it. "B-But... Why?" Memories began to flood back. Her eyes widened in shock. "I... I did all of that?" "Yes." "But..." "You will stay here." Nova frowned. She curled up, wondering how much time passed. It felt like every second a minute, every minute a hour, every hour a day, every day a week. And every month, a year- Each second to her felt as long as a year. Nova sat there, staring at he key.