ShadowMonster

Nalom 2

Daman laughed, still transparent. Then Smoke, Rain, and Nightshade dropped from the roof, grabbing the Bouncy ball and breaking it. It turned into darkness. Hmph, you guys sit around with a bouncy ball while the others get to the stairs. Even Nite's thinking about ditching you two! Rain said, only his green eyes visible. Smoke and Nightshade were invisible, minus their eyes, too. Nightshade's dark blue eyes locked onto Z, and Smoke's black eyes went straight to the shadows.

Z stood and shook his head quickly, then looked at the eyes that had just appeared. "Heh...yea, yea, yea we're going now goodbye." He spoke quickly before flying away, really having no clue where he was going. He just wanted to get away from the creepy seemingly-floating eyes.

The three Trulias followed, Daman blinking. "Oh. Hey, Rain, Smoke, and Nghtshade," he said, walking through them to Z and Nite. Hey, Daman, the three said.

"...can we leave yet?" Z frowned, beside Nite. "Or at least go find the others." Maybe they shoulda just gone together instead of spliting up.

Nite pointed ahead at the others. "Look ahead, Z," she said and darted over there. Daman and the three Trulias followed, then the Trulias vanished.

Silverdust spotted the three. Took you three long enough! she mumbled, continuing to climb the stairs.

Z followed her up, mumbling something under his breath that was inaudible to the rest.

Nova looked up at Phill, her blood-red eyes darkening. "Get out of my room," she hissed.

DN used the shadows to appear near the small group of dragons and ect. Shadowedge came with.

A Jardeg sat near Nova, forming from darkness. It growled at Phill. Nova wasn't affected by the magic.

Edited by seacatsmew

Phill held scar close to him comfortingly as he watched nova "you know for a fact that you dont want to kill me, we talked, im the only one that knows about what you want nova"

The Jardeg walked towards Phill, growling. Nova just watched, annoyed. "Get out of my room!" she suddenly yelled.

Phill stepped just outside of the door and looked down"oh, so this isn't the tower where the other girl is? im sorry nova, just making sure" he went back down and went out of the tower and looked for another exit

The Jardeg dissolved into darkness and the door shut. Blur walked ahead of Phill, going to the bottom of the stair-less tower and looking up. She vanished, re-appearing in front of RT's door.

(so blurs way out of sight of phill?)

Spike kept right by echo letting her know he isn't leaveing

Phill sighed as he looked around for blur

Phill chose a random door opening it just a crack and looking inside from the safety of behind the door, or what hoe hoped was safety

Spike sighed everyone messes up, just dont blaim yourself ok?

A glob of darkness sat in the middle of the room, slowly forming.

Echo blinked. I joined her out of my own free will, and you're saying it's not my fault? she asked.

DN vanished again only to appear in the empty room as the blob. She took shape and blinked. She waved. "Oh, hello," she said, perfectly calm.

"The name's Shadow Nova- Also known as Dark Nova, DN, or Dark," she said. Edited by seacatsmew

Phill looked at her a little confused "i'm phill as you know. Nice to meet you again." He watched her confused