5icky

Things that look like things

I don't beleive this is a duplicate, but if it is, feel free to take it down!

May it be on DC, or in real life that you see it, i notice a LOT of DC things nowadays.

The other day i saw a red dorsal egg on a trash can (color sequence)

My magma egg that i was gifted has a crack in it(3rd stage)

to me it looks like a guy dancing smile.gif

The vine hatchling is a replica of a red hatchling except for the fat that it's green and viney smile.gif

What do you see often that looks like DC things or things you see on DC that look like real life things?

^-^ i think that's the point

The male ember looks like it's laughing, th female ember looks at the male like he's an idiot

Green Stripe dragons look like Cringer from He-Man user posted image (therefor I have one named Cringer Dorkface and a Cringer girl)

Spring dragons look like Pete's dragon user posted image (therefore I own one L Jott (it's a pun on his name Elliot)

Female waterhorse dragons look like pegasi from My Little Pony.

Edited by herk

Green Stripe dragons look like Cringer from He-Man user posted image (therefor I have one named Cringer Dorkface and a Cringer girl)

Spring dragons look like Pete's dragon user posted image (therefore I own one L Jott (it's a pun on his name Elliot)

Female waterhorse dragons look like pegasi from My Little Pony.

^^ Those are great! The Brimstone's jaw remind me of Pete's Dragon lol.

"We do what we must. Because we can." Is the ND thing. But it also said it in portal.

To me the s1 horse hatchlings look like cats <3

I'm thinking about armying them >:D

I mean look though:

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Lady Artemis

The old pink hatchie and the vine hatchie and the red hatchie all look the same except different color and the vine hatchie has vines xd.png.

And the male Grays looks a lot like something I can't remember xd.png

And the spotted greenwings looks like they're thinking is it following me?

And the male golden wyvern reminds me of a frustrated man xd.png

Edited by gjhhhhhh

I think I'll join:

The green dragons (earth dragons) look like they're belching.

The daydream males appear to be watching over the daydream females. The females, as a result, look up to them as their way of saying 'thank you'. (which seems like a cool idea)

The male Sunrise look like they're going "hmm"

The female Terra appear to be checking if someone is following them and are prepared to kick that someone (either that or they're wondering where their wings went and think that flexing will make them appear).

And male Golds (metallic) appear to be walking proudly.

These are awesome you guys, i love this! also i noticed that the ember egg in the 4th stage(small hole) of hatchinglooks like a ballerina, what's up with these hot dancing eggs?

i saw a trash can yesterday that had a red lid, a black trash bag, and the can was grey. it reminded me of this xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8H6F1

also saw a kid wearing a shirt in the same color sequence

A couple of DC species remind me of Pokemon! lol

Aside from the kind of obvious Shallow Waters (Three of mine are Magikarpsplash, Gyradosfang, and Goldeentail) and Trios/GoNs ( I have Articunoice, Zapdosspark, and Moltresfire) I also have a White named Reshiramflame and a Black named Zekromspark. xd.png And I have several dragons who reminded me of various The Legend of Zelda, Avatar:The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra, HP, and Percy Jackson characters. :3

To me, the New Pink hatchlings look like they're playing Hopscotch or jump rope or something~ smile.gif

i have named multiple of my pink hatchies stuff that says "hang on to the ground"

"anti gravity Amaharia"

"i can stand on my hands"

and it's brother

"yeah me to"

but i didn't keep any of the names except for Anti Gravity Amaharia. I think the pinks look like they are floating away

Tsunamis remind me of hoary bats :3

Skywings remind me of the 13th colossus from the game Shadow of the Colossus, but only because of their body shape X'D

The baby Gold horned Tagar looks like it's going "Hmm..." with its tail xd.png

Also I know I probably shouldn't say this but the s1 harvest looks like its going #2

xd.png it totally does

you know what i think about sunsongs?

Female "OMG i has a butt"

male" OMG i has a tail"

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Orchedrakes look like they're about to roundhouse kick someone.

The female Hellfire looks like it's pushing the male to the ground with it's fire.

Female silvers look like they're smiling at something mischievous.

Normal Pygmy hatchlings and Mint hatchlings look like they're stuffed toys.

Albinos look like they're yelling at dragons above them, like grumpy old men saying kids should get off their lawns.

Female golds look like they think they're fabulous.

Also, some dogs seem to paw at the ground like male Harvests.

Thunder dragons look like they're thinking this: Curse this yarn. It tangles all over my wings and I can't use it now.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Alt Blacks look like Dracula.

Winter Magis remind me of an umbrella.

And male Olives seem to be sitting on the toilet.

When I first saw the Daydreams, they reminded me of My Little Pony. Other than the colors I have no idea why.

When I first saw the Daydreams, they reminded me of My Little Pony. Other than the colors I have no idea why.

I named my Daydream Rainbow Radical Dash xd.png