5icky

Things that look like things

Cannot unsee xd.png

Apparently to some, the burning scroll image on a locked topic looks like a cow on fire.

Cow on fire? for the longest time, I thought it was a smilie that had been hit with a hatchet. blink.gif I still have trouble seeing it as a burning scroll. xd.png

Cow on fire? for the longest time, I thought it was a smilie that had been hit with a hatchet.  blink.gif  I still have trouble seeing it as a burning scroll.  xd.png

Hm, for a long time, I couldn't figure out what the icon was supposed to be. It looked like a horse in an orange circle.

Also

user posted image

I think it's just me now, but when I saw the guardian hatchling, I thought it was facing left, rearing like a horse, and its body's inexplicably all under the shield. Its tail would be the right arm and its actual right arm would be its left arm. It still kind of looks that way.

Hm, for a long time, I couldn't figure out what the icon was supposed to be. It looked like a horse in an orange circle.

Also

user posted image

I think it's just me now, but when I saw the guardian hatchling, I thought it was facing left, rearing like a horse, and its body's inexplicably all under the shield. Its tail would be the right arm and its actual right arm would be its left arm. It still kind of looks that way.

Heheh, I can't unsee that, now!! biggrin.gif

Also

user posted image

I've always thought it looked like it was hopping in its tail shield to use as a sled.

To me the stage one soulpeace hatchlings look like bunnies. That is why i am freezing them and making an army happy.gif

This was brought up elsewhere, but not in this thread. I used to see the male water dragon's back fin as his belly xd.png

For a few years I used to see the marrows horns as it's head and thought it had a weird decreative skull on it's neck (aka the real head) xd.png

The Tsunami Wyvern egg kinda looks to me like some rocks with water above them. Does anybody else see that? When it grew up I saw that it was supposed to be like the pattern on their wings, but I still see the rocks.

For the longest time, I thought the Pillow's shaded area of their ears were their eyes. I still prefer them this way lol, makes the sitting one look kind of grumpy =P

With the falconiforms, the egg with a large hole in it looks like it has blue fluid coming out of it, because of the placement of the flame marking.

Male Ridgewings have always looked like their limbs are actually tentacles coming out of their backs to me. xd.png

Striped hatchlings remind me of dogs for some reason.

the D to g in the Dragon Cave header looks like a sitting cat to me

Waterhorse hatchlings look like Chaos 0 from Sonic Adventure.

(If only Eggman was here... or some Chaos Emeralds... or maybe a machine that turns things evil...)

I've always thought canopies kind of look like those mechanical pterodactyls you see at museum exhibits.

S1 Olive hatchies look like they're plotting something adorably evil. :3 Because the way their front legs are makes me think of Mr. Burns from The Simpsons. "Excellent..." XD

When Frostbite and Falconforms were released, I thought the sprites all looked like they were bobbing for apples. Uh, yeah...

user posted image

double headed dragons look like they want to pick up something tiny very gently with 2 fingers.

Male golds look a bit like the dragons you see on the new chapter pages of the book his majesty's dragon ( or Temeraire for those in the UK and others)

balloon dragons look more like they're very startled they're floating

male blacks look like they're either going to give someone a highfive or a faceslap xd.png

Stego's seem to stare at the ground like there's something infront of it

Edited by Primaltimediamond

Imperial Fleshcrown hatchlings remind me of cats with the way their tail curves and they're stretching one arm out. It's almost as if they're tapping the owner in hope of attention.

Just noticed, when you put the Sunsong S2 hatchlings side-by-side like this:

user posted imageuser posted image

it looks like they're very shyly saying hello, or investigating each other. It's incredibly cute.

Edited by Cendaquenta

Ultraviolets look like they have buttwings, male Sunrise Dragons are biting their nails, and lady Pillows look like they're cackling about something.

Edited by DayGloryNightGlory

If you ignore the wings on Cheese dragons, they look like T-rexes LOL