TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Stupid artifacts ruined Cristmas! dry.gif

I bet Casio's going to be so broken. I remember when everyone smiled and everything wasn't as complicated...

You'll see how broken he's gonna get. But then you'll see how much he loves all of his assassins.

I think they're still going to celebrate though... It'll just be... Sad. :<

About how long is this Timeskip by the way? Since Lucia's pregnant, outta know where she is at there.

A few days. Or a day. IDK, we should ask. ^^

Is Lucia gonna name the kid before she dies? Is it going to be a boy or girl? How's it going to look like?

I need to get to work on that. I have no answers for any of those questions yet.

Casio is gonna be heartbroken when she dies.

Let's just say that he won't be like how he was before. Much more mature.

Oh Jebus I'm evil. The child will be blind (except for when in Eagle vision), Female, and stubborn. I have to figure out what she will look like though... Though I keep imagining Toph from Avatar...

Firstly, yes. The ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny (starts singing).

Secondly, Toph was my favorite.

Thirdly, have we TSed yet? Stupid errands.

Toph was awesome

No, I don't think so.

I've gotta go to work now, so I won't post...

"I am the greatest earthbender ever! And don't you forget it!" - Toph

Where should I have Aero?

Sure.

Oh noes. Death is every, huh?

On that note. Where's the Ankh?

Aero could get ready to fight with Ceto. They both could die in this battle, but they won't. xd.png So it should be sappy.

The Ankh? Maybe in Aelia's room?

I think that she would go to Heaven. She's a good person. ^^ I don't think her opinion on girls should get in the way...

We're in limbo until Mousey leads the army to the New Brotherhood for the ultimate fight.

Username: earwig

Name: Freccia Animo

Birthplace: Rome, Italy

Side: Templar

Position: Germanic Guard

Assassin Rank: N/A

Appearance: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Iymww4YyuJw/TQRm..._chaotixwol.jpg

Clothing: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-12/art/ac2-archer.jpg

Weapons: Usually carries a longbow for long range shooting, a crossbow for closer range engagements and throwing knives/a dagger for close range. Hopes to save up money to buy/craft shuriken as they can curve in the air.

Personality: Freccia, or Frech for short, is a generally fierce and mischevous man. He loves to screw around with citizens and get a power rush from intimidating them, sometimes leading to overconfidence. While he is by far not the largest or strongest of the Templars, he is a top-notch archer and has gathered a more patient personality from this, though it doesn't stop him from stirring up action when he gets bored.

History: After living a simple life on a farm, Freccia decided to move to the city of Rome in order to live a more luxurious and exciting life. His family had urged him to start a new family there, though Frech has not had much interest in a partner. It wasn't long before he desperately needed money as general jobs did not provide enough income, and after seeing many famous leaders and politicians fall to the infamous Assassins, he decided to become a Templar. Now he had income, a place to stay and a purpose. Once the Assassins were out of Rome, the killings would stop and there wouldn't be anymore street battles between the two sides. Only after the Assassins were gone could he live his life in peace.

Abilities: Archery and being able to spot enemies at long range. Is usually only sent on high-rated missions to provide an overwatch on the guards, though sometimes being able to ambush retreating Assassins.

Weaknesses: Is terrible at close-range combat, is not physically strong, can often be overconfident/arrogant, doesn't really know what he's fighting for other than himself.

Strengths: Can sometimes stun his enemies with throwing knives (useful for escaping close-quarter combat), is capable of dropping targets from very far away, Can gather information quickly off the streets.

Likes: Pushing around civilians to feel powerful, the feeling of killing an enemy from far away, being able to tag along on high-rated important missions.

Dislikes: Other arrogant people, close-range combat, drunks.

Other: OMG, ALTAIR IS SO SEXEH

Edited by earwig

Artemis, the Templar Captain brought his two assassin baby niece and nephew to the den.

There's a huge war between two sides of the Brotherhood; the new Brotherhood has the apple.

Ear, the picture you posted for clothing didn't show up when I clicked the link. It might be something with my computer, but I think it's broken.