TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

And another idea just formed. Maybe Scipio can see the sibling love between Ambra and Aero, not realizing what it actually is and cause a bit of drama. That would require agreement on Mousia's part, but it was just an idea I had, kind of like in Star Wars how Han sees Leia with Luke and confuses it, and when Han finally confronts Leia she tells him that Luke is her brother.

Okay, Danni. Scipio seems like the jealous type. No? xP

Lol tongue.gif A lot of these ideas are spur of the moment. I don't think too much about them, I have a very active imagination so ideas come and go randomly with even the slightest provocation.

Sorry everyone, I won't be able to post till later today because I have a job interview coming up. As for the time skip idea though, that sounds like a plan that could work out.

Wait a minute! If the Templars raided the HQ, wouldn't they knew where it is? If that happened, all of the assassins would have to gather all their stuff and leave. Then what? Can't believe I didn't think of that earlier.

I just realized that. But it would be interesting if later in the RP that would happen. Maybe they catch an assassin and they spill the beans? It could happen but not that early.

Well I was planning for Aero's capture. But I doubt he would spill the beans, but I was planning his capture after he tries to rescue his brother, after of course Aero realizes he still has a brother and rescues him from the streets, maybe Aero's brother spills as he isn't as strong as the assassins and doesn't know to keep it secret.

TMD: M'kay on the timeskip. A few days later, yes?

I think I'll have Lucia stay on top of the HQ. Since she won't be accompanying Casio since he's.... you know. Bathing.

No one's posting... Thankfully I reserved AC 3 and bought AC 2, so I'll entertain myself.

xd.png Had to take a walk and then eat dinner. And then I watched TV for a while. Anyways, I'm back.

I'm thinking about how Scipio's gonna train Ambra. I mean, should they just lurk until something happens? xP I'll think of something.

I am in a dark sort of phase. Sorry for the inconvenience. xd.png

Besides, dark/cracked charries are sort of my forte.

It's true, though. A part of you sort of dies when you see someone you respect kill someone.

Man, if Scipio turns any darker he may just turn into a person like Otto. Someone who revels in death and blood.

I'm not complaining. xd.png I'm worried to see Scipio's reaction when she refuses to kill anything.