TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

I will eventually, but I can't now. I fell on my right wrist and now I have on a makeshift splint for it, so my typing is hindered. Sorry.

Username: Monkeyboy225

Name: Otto

Birthplace: Unknown

Side: Templar

Position: Templar Captain

Appearance: http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h326/m...26/knight_1.jpg

Clothing: He is never seen outside of his armor and no one has seen his face.

Weapons: A broadsword, a war ax and shield. This shield and sword. http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h326/m...6/ThundrKnt.jpg

Personality: Otto is a heartless person who will even sacrifice his own men to get the job done. He has even been known to cut down his own men if they try to flee from battle.

History: He doesn't like to talk about his past since he doesn't know much about it either but he did have a last name that he threw away when he joined the Templar. He than fought his way up the ranks until he finally reached the rank of Templar Captain and left a pile of bodies in his wake.

Abilities: He is a highly intelligent captain and will try to out think almost anyone.

Weaknesses: His soldiers follow him out of fear and won't always do what he says. He doesn't care about anyone besides himself and he can get engrossed in a fight and not pay attention to his surroundings. He has a blood lust at times that can't be controlled which can make him lose control.

Strengths: He is a good swordsman and his intellect.

Dislikes: Kind-hearten people and weakness.

Other: OMG, ALTAIR IS SO SEXEH'

Hope you get better Mousia.

Edited by monkeyboy225

It'll actually be longer than I thought, I have something I gotta do. I'll be back around 9:30 EST

Username: RainDash

Name: Lucia Lukiano

Birthplace: Italy

Side: Assassin

Position: Assassin Apprentice

Assassin Rank: Disciple

Appearance: Close your eyes...

Clothing: Requiescat in pace

Weapons: Hidden blade, poison, and crossbow

Personality: Silent and rebellious. She strikes only those deemed unfit for the life that she works toward. She is a quiet master of studying human behavior and body language. She is very smart for her age and hardly ever makes mistakes. Or feels for the kills she makes. She has very little friends and only follows her mentor and considers only them as 'close acquaintance'. Whispers say that she could kill a traitor that she met and talked with several times without batting an eye. She refuses to get close to anyone, fearing that her friends would be killed. As such, she studies harder to learn as fast as she can. She is often found in the library, reading the latest book brought in because she has read all the rest already.

History: (Lucia nearly hid this from me.) She was originally a slave who rallied the lot against their master and she struck the final blow. As a free woman, she drew parallels between her master's ideals and the templar's. She also couldn't stand being shut away for being female. She soon slew a government head who had been plotting with the Templars for some time. When she was offered to join the Brotherhood, she changed her name and hid her past. When she killed the head of state her closest friend was killed by a guard. This makes it hard for her to let anyone in, simply because she is afraid of them dying. She soon taught herself to read, and reads anything and everything in the library.

Abilities:

-Stealth, she makes excellent stealth kills.

-Marksmanship, she can shoot and never miss a stationary target even when she only has ten seconds to draw, load, and fire.

-Intellectual studies and knows more than most apprentices.

Weaknesses: [At least five.]

-Tunnel vision. Locks onto a task and cannot let go.

-Hates open conflict

-Cannot wield a sword

-Emotionless, she cannot feel for anyone and cares very little for the 'free will' part of their fight.

-Emotional wounds that will not heal. Her mind is shut to any new ideas about the Templars, she sees them as enemies that must die. Even if you turn to the Assassin side, you will always be a Templar and you will die.

Strengths: [At most three.]

-Despite her lack of emotion, she still attracts men like flies. When her targets come to follow her, she slays them in opportune areas.

-Her sharpshooter skills in the crossbow provide excellent shots and stops several unarmored enemies in a matter of seconds.

-Emotionless kills. She cannot feel bad for any templar she kills. Regardless of story or pleading.

Likes: A quick silent kill, personal space (lots of it), sniper perches, and books.

Dislikes: Open conflict, people who get too close to her, plays to bed her by men, and rash people.

Other: OMG, ALTAIR IS SO SEXEH'

((If you want to include bombs, you must keep in mind that gunpowder was invented in china, however wasn't really perfected for military use until 1280))

Edited by RainDash

Um, Alex... this is a lit/advanced RP... your form is way too short and your grammar is... choppy... run it through a word processor and try again.

I'm sorry if I make a big deal about post size, but if you have an excuse, it's okay. Not just a crappy excuse, but how Mousey is at the moment. Remember, 16+ sentences per charrie.

alex... this takes place in 1200 A.D

So.... not Justin Bieber, and literally everyone was racist then. Have you played Assassin's Creed? The Templars were not actually connected to the church except for power, and were trying to crush people into mindless machines who obeyed every command.

I did NOT catch that. o_o Alex, you clearly have not read ANY of this...

You gonna join RD?

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

*nods* my character sheet is above his. If you need me to tweak it I will. I have to admit though, this is my first Advanced Lit RP. So be extra tough!

Lol! xd.png She's funny.

Though, she's a tad too young. o.o Can you make her twenty or at least 19 like Nico is?

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

I should be okay by tomorrow. I promise I'll have better posts, then. (Stupid gravity!)

Funny? (I tweaked her age. I can't believe I noticed that then did nothing!)

Is anyone else on Pacific standard time? And just a heads up, I will be gone from 5:30-11 p.m. PST.

No, I'm EST or forum time. We can always run times through a converter, though.

8:30pm-2:00am EST/forum time.

Edited by Mousia

Well, I liked the idea of an emotionless assassin, so I suppose the whole idea is hilarious in way.

It's fine with the times, just in the morning I might have a little catching up to do since you would be up earlier than me.

Hehe, gotta have that in there somewhere, since all the guards in the game seem to never hesitate as Courtesans lead them away from a guy with a bunch of weapons.

Oh yeah, who is my mentor? Since she's an apprentice and all...

There are so many apprentices...

Okay, so Scipio has Ambra.

Casio and Aelia and Aero are open.

It depends, what do you think, TMD?

Mmm. Casio should have an apprentice. It would be hilarious. He would teach her how to shoot whiskey. xd.png