TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

xP

Now you're pressuring me again. Just an F.Y.I, I write total crap when I'm pressured or in a rush. xP

I'm kind of feeling dark. As I get older, I realize more and more that I see things much more like an adult than my peers. So, I guess that reflects in Scipio more than Aelia. She's basically...well...a mess. I kind of like how her life is falling apart, though. It's different than what I usually write.

Anyways...sorry to monkey, I'm not feeling Aelia right now. She'll look for him to train in a bit. Kay?

*plops* So I made a character... took me forever and it's terrible but meh.... I guess I'm suppose to post here, right...?

Username: Neutual Demon

Name: Mathis

Birthplace: A town in the northern part of the Holy Roman Empire

Side: Templar

Position: Germanic Guard

Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/315...rie-d4ftb45.jpg

Clothing: http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011...ehb-d41a2qf.jpg

Weapons: Crossbow, common sword

Personality: Mathis is a rather sour, sarcastic man who seems to do nothing but complain. In truth, the only people he complains to and about are the people he works with and does everything he can to make all the other guards’ day just a tad bit more miserable. He pushes back against control and tends to do his own thing and ignoring orders on purpose. At night he drinks by himself and grumbles.

History: Mathis never wanted to be a guard. In fact, he didn’t want anything to do with the Templars. However, the only thing he was good at was getting into fights and developing skills in marksmanship. Due to pressure at home, he reluctantly joined as a Germanic Guard and spent the time going from town to town, city to city, constantly being moved around.

Abilities: He’s excellent at marksmanship, able to shoot a rabbit off in the field while standing on the city wall.

Weaknesses: He drinks way more than he should, fights anything that he feels is trying to control him, doesn’t get along with fellow guards very well, constantly ignoring orders and wanders around idly, and his accent tends to slur his words a bit, making him sound crazy.

Strengths: Expert marksman, keen eyesight, he can handle a lot of drink without getting drunk.

Likes: Pissing people off, wandering idly and watching the scenery, drinking, sleeping, practicing with his crossbow

Dislikes: His job, patrolling, captains, big cities.

Other: ....OMG, ALTAIR IS SO SEXEH...?

*plops* So I made a character... took me forever and it's terrible but meh.... I guess I'm suppose to post here, right...?

Username: Neutual Demon

Name: Mathis

Birthplace: A town in the northern part of the Holy Roman Empire

Position: Germanic Guard

Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/315...rie-d4ftb45.jpg

Clothing: http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011...ehb-d41a2qf.jpg

Weapons: Crossbow, common sword

Personality: Mathis is a rather sour, sarcastic man who seems to do nothing but complain. In truth, the only people he complains to and about are the people he works with and does everything he can to make all the other guards’ day just a tad bit more miserable. He pushes back against control and tends to do his own thing and ignoring orders on purpose. At night he drinks by himself and grumbles.

History: Mathis never wanted to be a guard. In fact, he didn’t want anything to do with the Templars. However, the only thing he was good at was getting into fights and developing skills in marksmanship. Due to pressure at home, he reluctantly joined as a Germanic Guard and spent the time going from town to town, city to city, constantly being moved around.

Abilities: He’s excellent at marksmanship, able to shoot a rabbit off in the field while standing on the city wall.

Weaknesses: He drinks way more than he should, fights anything that he feels is trying to control him, doesn’t get along with fellow guards very well, constantly ignoring orders and wanders around idly, and his accent tends to slur his words a bit, making him sound crazy.

Strengths: Expert marksman, keen eyesight, he can handle a lot of drink without getting drunk.

Likes: Pissing people off, wandering idly and watching the scenery, drinking, sleeping, practicing with his crossbow

Dislikes: His job, patrolling, captains, big cities.

Other: ....OMG, ALTAIR IS SO SEXEH...?

Hi, ND.

Accepted.

Not a problem Mousia. Take your time because I'm not much in a rush right now.

Thanks, monkey.

What would you like to be called, since I kind of started calling you monkey without your consent.

Username: Mousia

Name: Alan Botwright

Birthplace: A small town in England

Position: Templar Guard

Assassin Rank: xP

Appearance: X

Clothing: X

Weapons: Alan has a longsword and uses his shield as a weapon on occasion.

Personality: Alan is a dark man. He is the sort that makes others around him unhappy just because of his air. It is said that he associates with assassins, but when he hears it, he becomes extremely angry. He is not the type of man one would want as a friend.

History: Alan was a simple Englishman. He made boats and lived off of his catch of fish. He was happy there. Eventually, he became very poor and had to get a job, and fast. Due to his strong body and heartiness, he became a Germanic Guard. Since he did his job in a satisfying manner, he was promoted to being a Templar Guard. Alan does not like his job and, while off duty, he met Scipio, an assassin. They had a few drinks and became friends. He has become an ally to the assassins a does what he can to help them, but he is not always in control of the rest.

Abilities: Telling others off, fighting, building boats, drinking.

Weaknesses: Being a bit antisocial, not being loyal to the Templars, is terrible with archery, is a bit of a brute, drinking too much for his own good

Strengths: Is physically strong, is in good health (due to his hearty, fisherman's diet), can put down a few pints with barely any effect

Dislikes: His job, people in general

Other: He's Scipio's Templar friend.

Sorry for the short form, I wasn't feeling too inspired.

Should we stick Alan under Otto's command and see how that plays out?

Edited by monkeyboy225

Yeah, since the Templar Guards are all serving under Otto.

TMD: Yeah, he does have sunglasses. xP JK

Thanks. xd.png

((Let's mix this up a bit.

Username: RainDash

Name: Joan Slyndenti

Birthplace: Florence, Italy

Side: Assassin

Position: Assassin

Assassin Rank: Assassin Third Rank

Appearance: I got this!

Clothing: Ugh, this was boring kill.

Weapons: Throwing knives, Metal Cestus, Scimitar, Hidden blade

Personality: Very up front and in your face. Joan never hides herself very well, and is more for open conflict and enjoys reveling in the glory that comes with some of her kills. She acts more like a man than a proper woman sometimes, often taking to improper manners and various stunts. Though her training is almost complete, she seems in no rush to actually finish it, as it means more responsibility. Bars are a frequent spot for her, but not to drown her troubles, but much rather for bar fights and to see how many men she can shoot down before hitting on a few women herself. She is a showman, but she bottles up how much each kill bothers her. Eventually, she does drink at the bars, but often times it is only after a mission or on an anniversary of a death of a close friend of hers. She hides things away rather than talk about them, as she feels she is the third wheel wherever she goes.

History: Joan was child of a 'proper' Englishman and an Italian woman. The Englishman tried to kill the woman, but was stopped at the last moment by a Templar who asked that the child be raised with the Mother or be given to the Church. The Englishman gave the child to the Church, wherein she was named Joan after the saint, Joan of Arc. Who she resembled at the time. She was raised to hate Templars, but eventually grew to know a few children who had been raised as Assassins. At eleven, she asked to leave the Church, and they refused. She was sent around to different areas to see how awful Assassins were, but she saw a simple selfless act from an assassin and soon escaped their custody. She fled to an assassin HQ, where she was trained to kill and defend their Creed. She soon accepted the brand on her ring finger, and has recently been assigned to where Aelia and the others are.

Abilities: [something they're good at!]

-She has never lost a fistfight.

-Excellent at swordfighting.

-Eagle vision

Weaknesses: [At least five.]

-Women, she can be easily distracted by them, but has to pretend she isn't. Often times, she'll pretend she lost interest.

-Not all that stealthy. She's like a tank really. However, she still can stealth kill from benches and when there's no one else around.

-Terrible liar. She can't lie her way out of a paper sack.

-Not as great at freeclimbing as she is afraid of heights.

-Can't read.

Strengths: [At most three.]

-Fairly strong

-Memorized all vital spots on humans

-People person, she can get along with almost anyone.

Likes: Bars, Women/Men, great stories to tell, Templars, her personal story kept personal.

Dislikes: Heights, boring missions, sharing secrets, books

Other: OMG, ALTAIR IS SO SEXEH

Edited by RainDash

((Let's mix this up a bit.

Username: RainDash

Name: Joan Slyndenti

Birthplace: Florence, Italy

Side: Assassin

Position: Assassin

Assassin Rank: Assassin Third Rank

Appearance: I got this!

Clothing: Ugh, this was boring kill.

Weapons: Throwing knives, Metal Cestus, Scimitar, Hidden blade

Personality: Very up front and in your face. Maria never hides herself very well, and is more for open conflict and enjoys reveling in the glory that comes with some of her kills. She acts more like a man than a proper woman sometimes, often taking to improper manners and various stunts. Though her training is almost complete, she seems in no rush to actually finish it, as it means more responsibility. Bars are a frequent spot for her, but not to drown her troubles, but much rather for bar fights and to see how many men she can shoot down before hitting on a few women herself. She is a showman, but she bottles up how much each kill bothers her. Eventually, she does drink at the bars, but often times it is only after a mission or on an anniversary of a death of a close friend of hers. She hides things away rather than talk about them, as she feels she is the third wheel wherever she goes.

History: Maria was child of a 'proper' Englishman and an Italian woman. The Englishman tried to kill the woman, but was stopped at the last moment by a Templar who asked that the child be raised with the Mother or be given to the Church. The Englishman gave the child to the Church, wherein she was named Joan after the saint, Joan of Arc. Who she resembled at the time. She was raised to hate Templars, but eventually grew to know a few children who had been raised as Assassins. At eleven, she asked to leave the Church, and they refused. She was sent around to different areas to see how awful Assassins were, but she saw a simple selfless act from an assassin and soon escaped their custody. She fled to an assassin HQ, where she was trained to kill and defend their Creed. She soon accepted the brand on her ring finger, and has recently been assigned to where Aelia and the others are.

Abilities: [something they're good at!]

-She has never lost a fistfight.

-Excellent at swordfighting.

-Eagle vision

Weaknesses: [At least five.]

-Women, she can be easily distracted by them, but has to pretend she isn't. Often times, she'll pretend she lost interest.

-Not all that stealthy. She's like a tank really. However, she still can stealth kill from benches and when there's no one else around.

-Terrible liar. She can't lie her way out of a paper sack.

-Not as great at freeclimbing as she is afraid of heights.

-Can't read.

Strengths: [At most three.]

-Fairly strong

-Memorized all vital spots on humans

-People person, she can get along with almost anyone.

Likes: Bars, Women/Men, great stories to tell, Templars, her personal story kept personal.

Dislikes: Heights, boring missions, sharing secrets, books

Other: OMG, ALTAIR IS SO SEXEH

You mixed up the names by calling her Maria in some places.

Oh, bisexual? Interesting. But she must be looked down upon and considered 'unholy' by others right?

Yes, I find it ironic that she grew up in a church. Very original, though.

Maybe she's pan, TMD. It says that she likes both men and women.

I don't know if anyone will be in a relationship with her in RP, but I really like the idea. I've only seen one other homosexual pair. You're mixing things up, alright. xP

Wait, who'll her mentor be? Aero?

I was thinking that. Aero is the only one who doesn't have a disciple and can have one.

Alright, so Joan is with Aero.

xP

I'm gonna go soon, so maybe only one or two more posts from me, tonight.

Awesome, now if you wish Rain you can have Joan go see Aero to attempt to get training, and see his condition.

Decided to make a Templar.

Username: TMD 

Name: Tano Fernandez

Birthplace: Madrid, Spain

Assassin Rank: Herp a Derp?

Appearance:   http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q493/S...dmc-dante-1.jpg

Clothing: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb5788...ebusier-ACB.png.

Weapons:  Florentine Falchion and Ottoman Flintlock Rifle. 

Personality: Tano is one of those people who has their toes in the water and ass in the sand. He is very laid back, and he loves dozing off on sunbathed roofs in the town. Though, that's usually his good side; he is considered very precise and dark when it comes to torturing his victims to death. He knows that if a person is in love he'll get to the victim by killing his lover. He knows that if a person has kids he'll slay his kids. He is the set torturer of the Templars, since he tortures enemies more. He shows no mercy towards assassins and anyone that was assciociated with them.

History: Born in Madrid as a healthy child, Tano's life took a dark turn when he saw a couple of men dying at the hands of mysterious men in cloaks. One of the men was his neighbor, slain in a quarrel, who served as a Templar. The man had a wife who was expecting a child. Tano saw the merciless air in the assassins' body and thereby swore to become a Templar and hunt them down.

Abilities: Makes incredibly clean and silent kills.

Weaknesses: 

- A drunkard.

- Lazy

- Doesn't take basic work, such as patrolling, seriously.

- Incredibly dark and violent, and sometimes takes out his frustration on his coworkers.

- Extremely paranoid. Thinks that the assassins are always watching him and planning to kill him. This makes him edgy while out in the open.

Strengths: 

-Broad and strong.

- Good fighter.

- Excellent in close combat.

Likes: Beer, wine, any type of alcohol. Women, country folk, friendly people, people who like to talk, some of his coworkers.

Dislikes: Weak people, assassins.

Other: Herp?

Decided to make a Templar.

Username: TMD 

Name: Tano Fernandez

Birthplace: Madrid, Spain

Assassin Rank: Herp a Derp?

Appearance:   http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q493/S...dmc-dante-1.jpg

Clothing: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb5788...ebusier-ACB.png.

Weapons:  Florentine Falchion and Ottoman Flintlock Rifle. 

Personality: Tano is one of those people who has their toes in the water and ass in the sand. He is very laid back, and he loves dozing off on sunbathed roofs in the town. Though, that's usually his good side; he is considered very precise and dark when it comes to torturing his victims to death. He knows that if a person is in love he'll get to the victim by killing his lover. He knows that if a person has kids he'll slay his kids. He is the set torturer of the Templars, since he tortures enemies more. He shows no mercy towards assassins and anyone that was assciociated with them.

History: Born in Madrid as a healthy child, Tano's life took a dark turn when he saw a couple of men dying at the hands of mysterious men in cloaks. One of the men was his neighbor, slain in a quarrel, who served as a Templar. The man had a wife who was expecting a child. Tano saw the merciless air in the assassins' body and thereby swore to become a Templar and hunt them down.

Abilities: Makes incredibly clean and silent kills.

Weaknesses: 

- A drunkard.

- Lazy

- Doesn't take basic work, such as patrolling, seriously.

- Incredibly dark and violent, and sometimes takes out his frustration on his coworkers.

- Extremely paranoid. Thinks that the assassins are always watching him and planning to kill him. This makes him edgy while out in the open.

Strengths: 

-Broad and strong.

- Good fighter.

- Excellent in close combat.

Likes: Beer, wine, any type of alcohol. Women, country folk, friendly people, people who like to talk, some of his coworkers.

Dislikes: Weak people, assassins.

Other: Herp?

Accepted. xP

Looks like he has nice abs.

Looks like he's kind of similar to Alan in being bitter and all, but you know, there's the assassin issue. xP

Did ya, now?

I'm so tempted to make another charrie, but I'm getting ahead of myself.