TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Well, they can have blood from other places. Petro is part Chinese. But I just don't want too many people from too many different places.

I can understand tongue.gif. Just helping you solidify your argument biggrin.gif. Will Aero meet Ambra back at HQ, since she's heading back?

Monkey, your images are broken. wink.gif

I'd post but I already did. I can edit it to have him walk back to HQ and interact with you if you want TMD.

The sixth of September. ^^ Thus I will still be active, but I'll try to post from 6:45-2:30, and there I have to eat and homework and stuff, so I'll be most active around 5:30-9:00, EST. on weekends I'll be much more active.

Is that next Monday? I start next Thursday. And I probably won't have homework but I will have to take an online class, I am trying to get into an all day vocational school this year so I need to take an online class and individual study. So I can remain active quite a bit, even during school, maybe. But I'll probably be just as active.

Yep, next Monday. I'll put it at your words, Danni. I'll remain just, if not just a bit less, active.

No, I still have to post. Is it okay if I do a short one? I'm not really inspired. Really, I've tried three times and it was extremely sucky.

Turned out not to be a shortie. xP

'Guess I didn't do so bad.

*sigh*

Would you guys rather me post short posts with messed up grammar and spelling (possibly) or no posts at all from 8.31.12 to 9.3.12?

Would the bad grammar and spelling be due to the fact that you'd be rushing your posts or because you'd be posting from a mobile device like a phone or iPod?