TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Nico, wasn't he the guy that was drunk and came into the barrack earlier?

Yep. I believe he was.

BTW, I'll be gone from August 31st to Semptember 3rd. I'll be much busier starting September 4th, too. I just thought y'all should know.

Now, I have to go. I may or may not be back later.

Okay. ^^

Mousia, you won't be so busy that you won't be posting for days right? :<

Hopefully not... mind letting me know when a decision is made what will happen with the Aero and Ambra idea TMD? happy.gif

I may or may not post during those days (8-31-12 to 9-3-12). It depends on how busy I am. I'm so, so sorry. DX My mom wont let me not go, though. I promise I'll try as hard as I can to catch up and post as much as I can. As for the sudden 9-4-12 business, no, just homework and stuff. I'll definatly post everyday when I can. I wouldn't leave y'all hangin'.

Erm...*feels pressured* Yeah. That's what I thought. I don't mean to sound mean...DX I hate breaking bad news...

So you won't be completely be inactive that you'll leave us hanging. *relieved* Good.

Oh, so yes to ScipioxAmbra. ^^

No worries, life gets in the way of fun anyway. I only care that you gave us a heads up, so no worries.

I guess Aero is forever alone lol.

user posted image

He has time. He's only 23, after all.

True, I think Aero and Aelia should become good friends. Something we could develop. Perhaps starting with something she's yelled at Casio for, going out for a few drinks maybe?

And I was also thinking that maybe in the process of Aero going after his brother, Ambra could go along to try and stop him, as they, I'm sure, will be good friends as well and in the process Ambra gets in some trouble and Aero rescues her before telling her to leave and that's when he's captured.

Okay. Maybe in the future he can be...wait, I'll keep that mini-plot secret for a bit. xP

Now I want to tell you. But I shouldn't. Well, Casio is part of the plot. That's all I'm revealing until later.

Any ideas for the Templars in the near future?

I can make one, I suppose.

Edited by Mousia

Ah, here's an idea TMD that can explain Ambra and Aero's care for each other, they can love each other as siblings, get close in friendship and consider each other brother and sister?

... So, after Aero and Aelia talk, should we Timeskip a few days later?

Fun Fact: Ambra is the Latin word for Amber. Since she's a ginger, I guess I would name her that.

Sure, since nothing is going to happen anyway beside considerable amounts to them being hurt and awkward moments of hate from Lucia.