TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

It started to rain, and Ambra and Scipio went back to the HQ. Scipio sulked before going around the village, and Ambra was comforted by Aero before they went to get flowers. Lucia and Casio underwent some training before Casio freaked out about the rain and started to run home, bashing into Lucia. All of Otto's men are lazy and drinking, so maybe Otto can yell at them?

Tano would be afraid of said yelling.

He should yell very loud. Especially since there are so many assassins out in the street.

I just realized something...

Alan would have a Southern accent (USA - wise).

'Cause the current English accent wasn't the old English accent. Where do you think the US Southern accent came from? xP

My posts will be possibly halted until Sunday... I'm going to Lake Ontario for the weekend.

Thanks, I can still kind of get on with my phone like now. But my posts will take longer and there will most likely be errors as my autocomplete gives me words I don't want.

Oh, and Rain, when do you want Joan to meet Aero? He is her mentor after all.

Edited by Danniphantom

Can't post until late tonight. Just wants dto let y'all know. Bye.

Eventually. I want you to finish your moment with Ambra first. Take your time.

K. wink.gif Aero is still injured though, but I think that'll make for some interesting training.

I can't reply. Probably wont for a while. If I'm holding things up, people can play my charries when needed. Sorry.

Me too! Sleep tight everyone. See you in the morning. I'll be stalking for a little while but I probably won't post.

Before I go though. Related v v

user posted image

Edited by Danniphantom

When I posted yesterday. I didn't notice that they had left the room! xd.png