TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

I was wrong about my preorder of AC3, I don't get a replica of the Sawtooth sword I get an in game unlock of it. Quite honestly I am disappoint... I would prefer the replica. Or even a replica tomahawk. Oh well, I'll suffice with just buying an Ezio and Connor costume.

Edited by Danniphantom

They are selling a replica hidden blade. I think that's what you thought, but you would have to pay for that separate of the preorder.

I find it funny that Scipio is calling Casio Cassie. And I'm crying a bit inside that Scipio is being beat up. xd.png

Does the hidden blade work?! How much is it?!

I'm not sure, I can't remember. But I am going into GameStop on monday so I can preorder AC3 so I can ask for you than. You'll just have to remind me or I will completely forget.

Yeah, ok. This is difficult to read all the way back. What exactly is happening. I know Scipio and Casio are drunk and Aelia is there. And Ambra just kind of up and left suddenly, lol.

Alright. Well, the person Aero saw I plan on making Aero's kid brother. I don't really have much else but I am going to have Aero try to find him and bring him to the Assassins.

Aero's kid brother? How old will he be? xd.png

Well, hmm, Casio is gonna get what he wants from Aelia. ;D

He is probably going to be 10 or 11. Young, but not too young. And I can only assume what that is lol!

I hope he isn't gonna start killing so soon. o.o Probably they'll raise him until he can.

Yeah, and it's not going to end up pretty. xd.png

Lol. What about Ambra and Aero. I can tell there is something going on there, so are we going to make something of it?

Mmmm. Maybe. xd.png Mousia and I are planning, though. We say that Ambra and Scipio are gonna get together, but maybe Ambra and Aero are crushing on each other but then Scipio swoops in?

Maybe, might cause hostility or awkwardness between Aero and Scipio or Aero and Ambra.