TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Hmm... Lucia's going to be drunk and stumble out of the bar I think. Maybe...

Edited by RainDash

I have a plot with Casio. ;3 Involves Ambra, Scipio, and Aelia as well, but it's a surprise.

Does anyone know who else might be interested in joining this RP? And we should make banners for our sigs.

I think Lucia's going to be an extremely mean drunk. Stumbling in and just snapping at everyone, but what should she do to attract attention from everyone not involved in TMD's surprise...

Indeed we should. Anyone have an idea for what the banners will look like?

The surprise isn't at the moment, Rain. ;3

Hmm. Something cool and eye catching, but not colorful or flashy. Something. Assassiny? xd.png

I... didn't know that... >.>

Thinking Templars on one half and assassins on the other.

It's a mission. So Lucia can go around and stuff. Maybe bother Tano? xd.png

Yes. That would be awesome. xd.png

And get beaten up in the process? Hehe, I like this plan. Perhaps she steals a knife on the way there? Or drops by the armory and grabs one.

If I could make it I would. However, I lack the skills... dry.gif

Or maybe Tano and Lucia beat each other up. Because. Tano is like. Eighteen years older than Lucia. xd.png

I would do it too, but I'm too lazy I lack the skills as well...

I was thinking Lucia was going to be worse for wear after the encounter. I wasn't expecting her to win said fight.

So she'll get kidnapped? Oh, and you start with Lucia tottering off somewhere? I have bedtime...

Actually, I've been trying to get to sleep earlier, so... it can wait until tomorrow I suppose.

user posted image

How about this for a banner? I found a site, it looks cheap, but it works... can make it better if you guys have suggestions.

Hang on....

user posted image

Better? I don't have the ability to choose the settings...

Yes. That's fine. I would see if I can make it a bit longer vertically, but you said you dot have the ability to choose the settings.

Mousey I kind of attacked scipio so if you want to counter at all you can and I'll respond accordingly smile.gif