TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Okay, so when should we do it? Maybe after I post again? I kinda want the cave thing to start tonight to push it along.

Okay. I have to go to bed early, so I need this thing to move along as well.

I know what you meant, but I was a bit confused. xP

I knew you were going to kill him off but I didn't expect it to be that fast.

*bites lip* The piano knows something y'all don't know. I dunno how it'll work with me having two leaders. I usually don't have so many leadership figures. Bleh. I think making them interact with each other will be annoying...

I might free up a spot later...but not now.

D'awww. Aelia's showing emotion! Thought I'd make her human. xP

I wonder how Cassie will react.

Username: Danniphantom

Name: Kristina (Christine or Kristi)

Birthplace: Rome

Side: Assassin

Position: Assassin

Assassin Rank: Warrior

Appearance: Here

Clothing: During Missions... For Casual wear or what's in the pic for her appearance, only not with all those, what looks like, emerald jewels.

Weapons: Cross Bow, Bow and Arrows, Throwing Knives, Throwing Hatchet, Throwing Spikes, not all on her at once, a War Axe and a Hidden Blade for CQC, both on her all the time.

Personality: (I hate this because I never stick with it X\) She is kind and gentle when around her friends and she can be a fierce fighter when it comes to combat. She doesn't give up easily which sometimes gets her in trouble. She is very determined and very emotional. She can get overly angry when people bother her.

History: (Do you mind if I conceal this a bit for the roleplay?) She is Aero's biological sister, although she was given up at a young age and adopted by a royal family, she still has faint memories of her older brother. She joined the Assassins in an attempt to meet her brother again.

Abilities: Long Range Combat, she is deadly accurate. She is good at the sensory stuff which makes her a good ally when it comes to trailing someone, she is also good with tracking which goes along with her sensory abilities. She is a fair battle medic, so when she is in combat she can patch up an ally so they can continue fighting. She is also fair at making strong alcoholic drinks. Despite lacking in CQC abilities (though she's not terrible and just as good as anyone else) she is still trained in hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses: Afraid of blood (ironic since she's a battle medic tongue.gif), she can be very emotional at the wrong times, lacks in close combat fighting skills, reckless when it comes to friends and family being in danger, has a few anger problems. She is also very afraid of thunderstorms and tries to avoid rain.

Strengths: Long Range Combat, Stealth, Detection (She's good at sensory type stuff, like Eagle Vision and Sense as well as just being able to spot her marks in a crowd from long range)

Likes: Men, Drinking, Heights, the wind, Assassins, helping her brother and the guild

Dislikes: Water, Thunderstorms, Ships, Blood, Templars, Rivers, Bridges, the Ocean, Royalty

Other: OMG, ALTAIR IS SO SEXEH! I think is what it was...

Accepted, but I think you got the pics backwards... You put her assassin cloak as causal and what seems like casual clothes as assassin. xd.png

Well, when she's just out around Rome and the Guild she wears just an assassin cloak or what is in the appearance picture, but when she's on missions or she knows she is going to be in combat she wears the mask and those clothes. tongue.gif

Where should I have kristi start? Oh, she's new btw. I forgot to put that she transferred like Joan.

That works smile.gif I'll start her in the morning. I have to go to bed, my gf is coming over early tomorrow.

Okay, Danni.

BTW, you don't need to double-post the code.

The assassins are better than the assassins? How do I respond to that? xd.png