TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

You know I was just thinking. We need a big event to happen. Should we have a bunch of thieves ransack the HQ, not realizing the place belonged to assassins of course. But I think we should do something big. Big and negative.

That's why I said that the Templars should discover where the HQ is. That way, the assassins could fight. But in the end, they have to leave the home that they were raised in.

Mouse, I hope you don't mind if Ambra found the apples; they're basically pale orangey red, and kind of beat up. ^^;

Argh, I kind of want Aero in on this but he'll be included when the time is right. I hope you don't mind him getting hints at it though. Just oddities happening in Eagle Sense. Nothing big. I still have to wait for RD.

She posted already though. xd.png Joan is sleeping.

What did you want Aero to be on?

I know. I meant I'd have to wait for her to get on and post right after I was finished with the post I'm working on now. And I kind of want him to be in on the whole hollow underground, but I'm sure if I need to be there you'll include me. For now I hope you don't mind me getting weird feelings from it in Eagle Sense, like ringing from the reverberation of all of the people walking and talking, an echo almost from the hollowed streets.

By "me" I mean Aero, my characters and I are one in the same.

Alright I posted and I have to say, I LOVE being able to use Latin!

Edited by Danniphantom

Which will go right over Joan's head because she's a blockhead like that. Sorry about not being on much by the way.

Well, Latin was dying at this time but it was still commonly spoken. And it's alright.

Eh, actually, I mentioned that she grew up in a Church, so she might actually remember that. I dunno, wasn't ever in church myself.

Edited by RainDash

Actually yeah, now that you mention it. In Catholic churches (even now) Latin was almost forced upon by the nuns, it was the main language of the bible at the time so in order to really understand the sermons and readings a knowledge of Latin was needed.

EDIT: Especially for those growing up in convents.

Edited by Danniphantom

Well, we can work on that. Maybe while Joan and Aero are at the bar checking out the local women wink.gif

But Spanish and Italian and Old-Style/Simple French were also spoken among Latin as the Roman Empire fell. xP

I'm sorry to say that I can't say much about the Church thing, though. I have horrible experiences with them.

I can say a few things, though. Most that grow up in convents may feel a bit trapped. Uncomfortable. Some accept it, but Joan did not. She would probably feel resentment towards God and Churches and the Catholic faith. She would probably not be able to accept those that believed in any sort of religion or faith, especially Catholic people. She might feel a bit lonely. Abandoned. Seeing a Church might make her jumpy or agitated or annoyed. Possibly irritable. Those things also apply to those that feel trapped by faith.

But that's just my two cents from personal experience and observation. There are always cases where the subject has no hard feelings towards religion.

Oh. I was little and was constantly bullied by the other children and a woman who ran the church. Probably also because I almost got run-over in the parking lot, but that's just negative association. (I was about three and my mother played the piano there.)

If that happened in the RP but in the olden context, I'm sure there would be resentment. It is similar to how positive associations work. There are some assassins that would be too paranoid and vigorously trained to feel comfortable anywhere. Perhaps some characters would go into shock at the HQ invasion.

Speaking of, where will they go when it's raided? Somewhere else? Out on the streets?

Oh. I was little and was constantly bullied by the other children and a woman who ran the church. Probably also because I almost got run-over in the parking lot, but that's just negative association. (I was about three and my mother played the piano there.)

If that happened in the RP but in the olden context, I'm sure there would be resentment. It is similar to how positive associations work. There are some assassins that would be too paranoid and vigorously trained to feel comfortable anywhere. Perhaps some characters would go into shock at the HQ invasion.

Speaking of, where will they go when it's raided? Somewhere else? Out on the streets?

I think view should meet underground >:) like the followers of Romulus in AC: Brotherhood.

Edited by Danniphantom

And we should hang the templars from the rafters by their knee caps. And name ME, Aero, Grand Master, and I shall sit atop my throne of skulls of small lions, I shall have a cloak made of the tears of my enemies, and a hood fashioned from the shadows of children. My sword shall be made of unicorn tails, and there shall be a feast of roasted duck and much beer and merriment! For my name is Michael J. Caboose and I hate BABIES! *Cough cough* I'm sorry what?

Edited by Danniphantom

I was thinking that they should gather together to decide what to do before actually moving to the under ground...

user posted image

How's this?

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Danni: Erm. Perhaps they could wish for that but...

TMD: That banner's good.

M'kay.

Rain also made another banner. ;3

Mouse, after Scipio and Ambra speak a bit, we can Timeskip just for our charries while everyone else just stays behind?

I know. I have no space in my siggy. xP

Okay, then.