TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows: Whisper | Assassin's Creed

Nico finally got away from his friends who were reluctant to let him leave as they kept saying the night was still young. He argued that he needed his sleep and that he couldn't handle much germanic mead which actually was the truth as he preferred wine instead. He stumbled through the hallways as he tried to find his way back to his barrack but ended up lost in a drunken haze wondering how he had ended up near the library. He spun around and quietly whistled to himself as he strolled down the hallway as he started to sober up. It was than that he saw another people walking down the hallway and approached her. "Hey there. Can you help me figure out how to get back to the barracks?" He asked the girl who seemed to be his own age.

"Luckily I don't have normal eyes." Aero smiled. He read over one page, not translating just looking, then he did it again with his eagle vision. Once again he was being very meticulous, if a letter was raised on the page more than the others he would notice. He poured over the pages looking at everything. He recognized a few words and translated them easily, but he was never able to get the full picture. "Did you notice this?" He asked Ambra. "There's a mark here. It can't be seen without eagle vision, it's like a watermark right here underneath the start of this word." He said pointing to one of the words he didn't recognize, even with his slight knowledge of the dying language. "I've seen this symbol before." He said. He pulled a book from his bag and set it on the table. He opened to a page and showed two marks, one at the beginning and one at the end of a word.

"It seems as if it marks the meaning of the word." He said looking back and forth. I've seen more symbols in this book. And I think we can translate even more if we find the symbols in other books with the same author or co-author." He said setting the books down. "In what way is this library organized?" He asked. "Is it alphabetical or by author or genre?" He asked her, flashing his blue-grey eyes from the her to the book and then back to her. His eyes showed excitement, and his smile the same. He loved this, and loved the thrill of getting to the bottom of a mystery.

Ambra looked up at Aero when he started to read over the words. She knew Latin because her father knew Latin [and German] and he taught her whenever he had free time. Her father sadly had died of a physical ailment that could not allow him to work, and thus their family almost went broke. Her monther could not work, so her family lent them money up until the time that her mother had died of old age. Watching Aero pull out a book, putting it on the table and looking at some marks, she blinked in confusion. A mark stating what a word meant? That was strange... And confusing... Then again, Ambra was a shut in. She didn't know much about the world. She pulled at her white collar before looking down at the book.

"The library is sorted in genres. So, that's fiction," she motioned to the side, "And this is non fiction." she motioned to the other side. Her blue eyes went up to his. From what she had read, this book was a work of non fiction. It was a memoir of another assassin that wrote this when Altair was alive, stating his behavior and nature and actions. "I think this is nonfiction." she pushed a gloved finger against the fine text. The ink was worn and faded, but someone could still read it perfectly. "So I think that you should look to your right and look for the same author." Ambra then fell silent and looked to the side. She wasn't used to being so talkative and it was making her throat itch, and her mouth dry. "Maybe I should get some white tulips tomorrow. They're sure to lighten the mood in this library." she muttered half to herself as she wrote in a blank book.

It wasn't really organized in any particular way. But she couldn't be bothered to answer. "It was by some Arabic guy. Perhaps from the Holy Land? I think it might have been a Nicolo Polo." Lucia replied. Show off. At least the other girl had it in hand. Suddenly a man came down the hallway. The man asked about finding the barracks. Judging from the man's breath, he had been drinking. Ugh, why didn't she just go to the barracks? Now she had to guide this drunken man to where she slept. "You okay? You seem unstable." She stated bluntly. But she couldn't stand to just leave him there, so she waved him along. Were the barracks past the paintings? Yeah, they were. She could see the beds from where she was standing. "Here they are, you okay?" Asking again because she couldn't stand the sound or smell of retching.

Edited by RainDash

"Hm...sure. We can read books and try to solve the mystery!" After a pause, she grinned and continued. "Just kidding. I'll see you later." Aelia decided to give Casio what he wanted. It couldn't hurt...just once... Shaking her head, Aelia cleared her mind. Where else could she possibly look? She could always re-read the memoirs and strain her Eagle Sense, but that would just make her tired. She'd have to formulate a plan. A really, really great plan. A plan that would maximize time, because the Templars were...unpredictable. But what would she do? That was the problem. Would she make everyone use their Eagle Sense on all the memoirs? What if nothing was found? Would she go to the extent of looking through the fictions and other things? Would she check the Bible? She hadn't touch a Bible in a long time. Not since...she couldn't even remember. Pitiful! Maybe she'd search for birth and death certificates. The Brotherhood owned a few tattered ones. She'd save those things for later. She'd save her ambitions for when she had the resources to carry out her large plans.

"Aw. Okay, we can do that." Casio sagged his shoulders. Of course, he was just playing around. If he got what he wanted it would be a miracle and he wouldn't know what to do. The blond dipped his head slightly to Aelia and exited the room. That turned out better than he expected. He expected a private tongue lashing. His eyes went around the HQ. People were drunk and hanging around, and believe it or not, Casio curled his nose at the smell of wretch. Ugh, he would not pick that up in the morning. He would make Scipio or Ambra or even Nico pick it up in the morning. His blue ways wavered down to his best friend, Scipio. Ah, he was supposed to go out and party around with Scipio. That was his favorite time of the day. Where the women were the prettiest and they walked around behind you, drunk as a rock like you. They could let you to touch them without even complaining once... That was what he liked!

"Scipio!" Casio walked down to the man and nudged him softly. Casio was the exact opposite as Scipio appearance. He had blond hair and blue eyes. Scipio was dark haired and brown eyed. He still out from the Brotherhood along with Aero. Yet Aero was a brighter blond and had grayish blue eyes... So maybe Aero stuck out more than him. "Hey! Come on, the night is still young!" he said, waking down the hall and up to the door. "The night is young and the women get crazy at this time, Scipio."

"Casio! My friend! I've been waiting." Scipio stood and patted his friend's back roughly. "So...what went on up there? Did things get crazy? Or did she just tell you a hush-hush Master Assassin secret?" Scipio had no idea how right he was. At his joke, though, the man let out a loud laugh and strolled towards the exit with his friend. He was looking forward to the drunkness. The pouring of gold coins and the waking up poorer than the night before. Scipio knew that, one day, he would wake up with nothing. Still, he planning on stealing much more gold to push back that date. He could hear the faint clinking of steel on steel and gold on gold and grinned. Oh, that night would be entertaining. That was for sure.

~

Aelia sighed made a very conscious decision. Perhaps the night was still young. Perhaps she needed to have more fun. But she'd certainly go alone. If there was one thing Aelia knew, it was that she would not go to get drunk with Casio and Scipio. No way! She intended to go for a simple walk. Perhaps she'd even find something interesting. So, Aelia polished her weapons with a cloth and exited her room. However, she did not leave. She would wait until Scipio and Casio and anyone else who was leaving was gone. So, the assassin sat on the ground, waiting and watching.

Her face tensed at the sound of her mentor. She rubbed her temples as she heard him shouting about women and whiskey again. How did he stand being such a drunk all the time? Really? It was questionable as to why she had to answer to him sometimes. However, he had to be at the top for a reason right? "Listen, I'm going to keep an eye on my mentor. Don't vomit on the beds." She didn't stay for an answer and instead watched as her mentor tried to convince Scipio to come with him. He would say no, of course. He was master assassin, and master assassins don't go to bars every night and try to drunkenly pick up girls every night. As she watched from the doorframe, she wondered if he would say yes, it wasn't impossible. If so she just hoped she didn't have to drag both their sorry butts home if they were caught. She wasn't even trying to hide, leaning on the doorframe. Lucia swore never to drink, but sometimes it was fun to see how many guys tried to see how far their luck would push them. It wasn't far. They were lucky she stuck by the creed some nights, and she almost grabbed a glass for herself because of the sheer noise and the drunkards.

Casio chuckled softly and walked out into the streets. Of course, Casio always kept at least his sword with him, just in case a few Templars attacked. That happened once and Casio had to fight using his hands. And that was completely crazy. He was aching and bloody by the time he returned to the HQ, and of course, Aelia had yelled at him at the top of her lungs. It was sad that Aelia always yelled. If she kept her mouth shut she would be desirable by other men. He shook his head and strolled down the street. A rain shower had happened the last night and the streets were still holding puddles. He knew to avoid such puddles, because they could be deep and he could be soaked up to his knees.

"Ah? Oh... Aelia just yelled at me. The usual." Casio looked away. Scipio didn't know the half of it. Aelia had indeed told him a Master Assassin secret that he could not spill to anyone except Aero. And he still had to tell him. Maybe when he got back... Or when he wasn't drunk. "Scipio, have you felt anything strange? Walking around our town?" he looked at his friend. Now he was worried about what Aelia had said. His mind drifted off and he shook his head as he walked into the local tavern and walked to the table. He slammed some money down on the table, and the server nodded and took it. Before he knew it, two mugs were placed in front of them- wine was always a good conversation starter. Espcially when it was strong wine. "So, Scipio. How are you?" he said, taking his mug and tipping it back against his lips. Ah, he loved the russet liquid when it spilled down his throat and made his insides tingle.

"Yelled at you, eh?" Scipio grinned as the atmosphere darkened. They had entered the tavern. Everyone was laughing, smoking odd thing, and drinking. Of course, a bunch of people were playing cards, but that was so Germanic... "Strange things...I've been feeling several things in my nether regions, but you don't mean those things? You mean...?" Scipio trailed off, knowing his answer. "Not really, but I'm not observant. Does this have do with what Aelia told you? Tell me what's going on." Scipio ignored Casio's last remark. Did it matter how he was doing? Strange thing were much more important! What was going on underneath his nose? The pang of strong, alcoholic grape juice eased his throat a bit, but he did not lose his curiosity. Scipio was tempted to use his Eagle Sense on the man, but he wanted to see if Casio would come clean.

~

Aelia watched as the two friends left and slid off of her perch, landing, crouched, on the first floor. Standing straight, Aelia glanced around again before putting up her hood and scaling the wall again with her throwing knives. They were always so handy...

She took another look around and, when satisfied, she hopped along the rooftops, her dress flowing behind her. Ah, how the wing soothed her skin. How it guided her feet and lead her places. When she'd reached a low enough building to jump down, she did, landing quietly on the cobblestone. She grinned at the moonlight glimmering down. Then, Aelia began to walk. She made her was around town aimlessly, though sticking to the shadows and staying hooded. She would not battle a Templar. She would not have her good mood ruined.

Nico just followed the girl that seemed to be herding him toward the barracks which he was grateful for and made a mental note in his slowly sobering mind to find this girl tomorrow and thank her for her help. He than muttered that he was alright when she asked him and simply swayed in one spot as he stood staring at his bed. "Don't worry about me, I'm not known for retching." He told her with a smirk before she departed to go with her mentor. After she had left he fell onto his bed and memories from his former mention came rushing into the forefront of his mind.

His mentor had been the mysterious man who had found him in Sicily and had recruited him after he had killed the noble man. He had acted as a substitute for a father in place of the one that had been killed and taught Nico the art of being an assassin. The last mission they went on together was a simple one to follow an assassinate a low level Templar politic who was just selling weapons to the wrong people but they had gotten their information wrong and he turned out to be a high ranking official who was guarded by a large amount of troops. His mentor had help off the troops long enough for Nico to escape even though he wanted to help his mentor and die by his side. Nico hadn't been on a mission for months now and hadn't been placed with another mentor since and now here he was, laying on his bed in the assassin barracks nursing the effects of drunkenness and tears streaming down his face as he drifted into the darkness of sleep.

~~~~~

Otto watched through a window as citizens were dragged into the Templar buildings where they would be held until they had a chance to be interrogated or even tortured which made him grin a little. He started to frown as he noticed that they all looked like citizens and it appeared that none of them seemed to actually be assassins. He gestured as he walked out of the Captain's building toward four heavily armored soldiers who each carried large swords, he had them follow him as he decided to take matters into his own hands and headed out into the city to find those blasted assassins himself.

Aelia kept hidden, though her lightly-colored dress did not help her cover. She wondered why the cloaks, robes and whatnot that they wore were white and red. Should't they have been black or brown like a poor peasant's clothes? White... She had been so lost in her thoughts that she did not notice what was around her. After thoroughly scolding herself, Aelia looked around very carefully. "Excuse me, miss, do you have any food?" The small child's voice caught her by surprise and she paused before answering. "No," she answered curtly. Aelia held out her hand though, holding something small. The little girl looked up at Aelia, though she wasn't able to see the woman's face. The assassin could see that the little girl was hopeful, though as she cupped her hands. She dropped three gold coins into the little girl's hands and smiled and the girl did. "Thank you, thank you." "Do not thank me. I did not give you anything." Aelia walked away, leaving the girl confused, but silent. Feeling good about her deed, the assassin kept walking, though she was looping back towards HQ and still staying in the shadows. When Aelia found a soft enough wall, she decided to scale in with her dual Hidden Blades and, upon reaching the roof, looked around with Eagle Sense. Templars were out. The assassin responded immediately and quickened her pace to a run as she jumped from rooftop to rooftop. She regretted going so far from HQ, but it was too late for that. She just had to run back faster than she ever had before.

In his nether regions? Casio stared at Scipio before sighing and shaking his head. Scipio should really check that out if he felt weird in his nether regions. He drank deeply from his wooden mug before almost spitting the wine back out- Scipio wanted to know about the weird feelings and if it had anything to do with what Aelia said to him. No; he couldn't tell Scipio about that. He promised Aelia that he wouldn't, not even if he was drunk as heck. His blue eyes shot up to Scipio and he decided that he should use his technique. He knew how to work his way out of tight places and this was it. Narrowing his eyes, he motioned to the people around him. "Why, Scipio. Do you not feel weird around these strange, strange people?" he whispered softly, meeting Scipio's hazel gaze. "The new people coming in from all sorts of places. The women becoming even harder to catch. Maybe times are changing? That's why I feel weird." he shrugged and drank from the mug again, swallowing half of the drink in a few seconds. "Anyway, Aelia sure is getting prettier and prettier over time, and I still can't get a hand on her."

He smirked and shrugged his shoulders. Aelia was tough. Really tough. And he was afraid that if he advanced on her too much she would try and kill him. Which was not impossible if he actually was killed. It would be his fault anyway. And they said there was beautiful women in heaven, so how can he complain?

"Anyway, Scipio. Want anything else to drink?" he asked, paying for his own drink and placing the good coins on the table. The server took the money and served him a new jug of harder wine.

(I've heard of harder liquor but not harder wine. xP)

(-.- You do not know what he meant by that.)

"Maybe they are harder to catch for you because you like her." Scipio grinned widely at his remark. "Or maybe you've just lost your touch." Then, Scipio thought of something else. He hadn't heard the usual yelling. He hadn't heard a word. She couldn't have yelled at Casio. Liar! "She did tell you something. Tell me what it is!" Scipio was growing angrier and angrier by the minute. How dare Casio hide something from him? He thought they were buddies! He would have to get his priorities straight, then! Scipio gulped down the last of hid drink and slammed it on the bar. The tender rushed to collect it, and, having heard part of their conversation, he got Scipio the strongest drink he had, served in a container that was much too big for the alcohol content. Scipio drank greedily, though he was surprised by it's strength.

Fiona worked in the florist shop like she usually did. Though she could sense that something was wrong. She noticed the kids outside and let them in. She felt that the breeze was getting a little cool. "What's wrong?" Fiona asked. The kids shivered and tried to warm their selves up. "People are starting to go missing around here Fiona. We don't want you to disappear." the girl said. Fiona was a little taken back at the mention of people disappearing. She smiled and knelled down. "Don't worry, I'm not going to leave you kids alone. All right." Fiona smiled and hugged the kids. The kids tried to warm their selves up so Fiona is not so cold by them. Fiona got up and got an idea. "How about I make you kids some stew. Does that sound good?" Fiona asked. She laughed lightly when the kids briskly shook their heads. She went into her cooking area and got out a few things. "Can you kids tell me if there is anyone coming?" Fiona asked. The kids nodded and watched the door for anything strange.

That one apprentice mentioned white tulips. Perhaps Lucia could stand some new color in the library after all. She stood to move when another one of the master assassins went out. Either way, Lucia would follow her until she found some tulips even though they may be locking up now, someone might still be open. Lucia followed the other assassin, careful to move only when she was certain not to be seen. Following a process of elimination, Lucia quickly decided that this was Aelia and she might be taking a stroll. Heights were not a big deal to Lucia, she had gone higher for better perches. Being spotted wasn't an option though. At last the older assassin went to the streets, and Lucia followed her from higher rooftops. The younger assassin had her hood down, as it wasn't needed to be up and could have fallen off if she wasn't careful. It felt better this way, the brisk cold air would move her hair around a bit and often calmed her nerves. A child came up to the Master Assassin and Lucia couldn't follow what she did next. However, the next action became clear. She clearly sensed something was was running back to HQ. Templars maybe, but the Apprentice didn't hesitate for a second. Running flat out on the rooftops, she didn't care if Aelia saw her. She just wanted to escape whatever it was that the older assassin saw. It had to be pretty awful if she had turned tail and run, Lucia reasoned.

[sneaking a post in!]

What? Casio didn't like Aelia. He hated her! She was so bossy and annoying and stuck up and quiet. Casio was the opposite. He was carefree and wild! All of a sudden, Scipio became aggravated. It kind of frightened him because Casio was not used to Scipio being angry. Especially at him. It was horrible him being angry at them. They were buddies, and buddies weren't supposed to fight at all! "I'm not supposed to tell you anything." Casio said, looking away from his friend as he ordered hard liquor.

[sorry for the short post.]

Aelia ran and, as she did, she saw a shadowy figure in front of her. Another white-cloaked woman. Oh, she'd get a mouthful at HQ. But that couldn't distract her, she had to go, fast. As she prepared to get, her foot slipped and she fell. Her calloused hands gripped the edge of the roof as she tried to use her legs to get back up. She did after some time, but it was a major setback. Cursing herself, Aelia ran on, keeping her eyes fixed on the other assassin. She extended her dual hidden blades out of instinct, but had no intention of hurting anyone needlessly. At that moment, Aelia was glad she had given the little girl her last gold coins, for if she was too loud, she would surely be caught. Aelia kind of liked the feel of it. Running, running, running along the rooftops. Running, running, running fueled by pure adrenaline. Running, running, running for her life. A grin slipped across her face as the wind pushed her. "Thank you, my friend," she whispered.

~

"Fine, then. Don't tell me a damn thing." Scipio stood up, unstable. He had drunk down the last of his unknown beverage and was too drunk to put things together coherently. Things were fuzzy and some things were blending together oddly. Scipio was starting to grow tired, though he was still feeling aggressive, as if he was angry a at someone... After a few minutes of trying to figure things out on his own, he gave up. "Cassie..." Scipio couldn't muster the whole name, so he left out the last bit. He felt his drinks coming back up, but gulped the alcohol back down. Oh, that tasted horrible. Horrible!

Five Templar stomped down the street which was as muddy as every after that blasted rain. Each man radiated their own level of disgust at having their heavy steel boots in inches into the mud only to have to take another step forward. "Captain, we should just turn around now. We already have enough people to interrogate there is no reason for us?to be this far away from the base." Otto stopped and gripped his sword handle as he turned to face the soldier that had talked to him. "Are you ignoring my orders?" "N-no sir. I will follow you wherever you intend on going." The soldier countered hoping he wouldn't end up dead in the next five seconds. Otto seemed satisfied with the answer and continued walking forward with his four guards following close behind him. There was a tavern that the Templar Captain wanted to check personally which he thought the assassins frequented.

Otto and his guards finally reached the tavern which was thought to be a hang out of the assassins. He stopped into the building closely followed by the other four heavily armored men which all had their hands on the large two-handed swords on their backs. Otto scanned the crowd of people through the narrow slit in his armor between helmet and breastplate and noticed two people in assassin robes. The Captain nodded and the four men marched forward to surround the men. "I think you two will be coming with me." Otto said with a smirk under his armor.

((Man I can not spell today. Thank the lord for auto correct.))

"Wha-? Who're you an' why 'er you shiny?" Scipio asked, appearing perfectly serious. He poked a man's shiny armor in wonder only to be slapped away. "You people arrr so rude..." he smiled, leaning on Casio's side. He could barely stay up, but was determined to show weakness to the men. They were rude and they were certainly not getting away with it. It reminded him of that lady. That lady with the dark hair...and dark eyes...and she was always yelling. Ale? Was that her name? He wasn't sure, but he thought he was on the right track. He could make out the faces of the men, but there was a faint remembrance. Templars! Now, what did he think of Templars? After some thought, he decided that they were friends. But why were his friends so rude to him and Casio? Hm...

"Oh come on, Scipy," Casio's voice had risen to a slight and shrill whine. The drinks had taken their toll on him, and he was pratically seeing double. Scipio was his friend. His best, best friend. Oh, why was he making his life hard-?! First it was Aelia with her yelling and shrieking like a bat. Then it was Scipio huffing like a bear. Now it was these stupid shiny guys in armor. Casio turned. His cerulean gaze toward the Templars in alarm, though he didn't recognize them as Templars. "Why do you have to be ruining our night?" he said, smirking as Scipio leant against him. He wasn't heavy, but the chain link and the weapons he carried were burdening him.

"'ou know, you guys always, *hic* bothering us and tryin' to ruin our night." he said, nearly falling out of his chair as he raised a finger to prod Otto roughly on his chest armor. "Why can't we all *hic* settle down and be friends? 'ou know, why can't we all drink and go after women? The women love it when you put yer hands on 'em." he snickered and shook his head. Women were like candy. If you have one you can't have enough! They sure tasted like candy too. "Ya know Scipio, I dun like these guys at all." his hand slowly went to the hilt of his sword, wrapping his fingers around the hilt just in case. He wasn't sure that he would be able to land a sure strike on the five men, but then again, if push came to shove, he'll attack.

Otto stared at the two men and thought to himself that this was the easiest catch they could possible have as these two were to wasted to even know who he was. His blood pressure went up a few notches when one of the drunkards poked his chest plate and he gripped his broadsword with his hand as he stared at the men. "I wouldn't even consider being friends with scum like yourself, assassins." He spat out the last word with disgust as he pulled his shield from his back which bore the red cross of the Templar. "By order of the High Templar, you will be coming with me as you both are under arrest. Go ahead I want you to make a fuss of this." He added as he gestured for his men to close in on the two and drag them out of the tavern which had fallen surprisingly quiet for a room full of drunk people.

High Templar? Who the hell was she? Anyway she sounded extremely attractive and he suddenly had the urge to look for her and to grab her and drag her off. Yet, Casio's vision was still swimming- he could tell that the man in the armor was becoming angry and he saw him take out his sword and shield. The red cross on the shield brought back memories. Bad memories. They were so powerful that they broke through his drunken mind-

"N-no!"

He flinched at the choking sobs at the back of his mind. It came from a woman. A young woman.

"P-please don't! We are poor! We are hungry! If you take him-"

Casio was left breathless. The sounds of fighting and tussling sounded in his mind, and coughing and spluttering. Struggle. Wails from a small child and shrieks from a woman.

"Joseph! Stop! Just stop and give them the money!"

Metal clashed against metal, and the sound of it hurt his head. Every clash was like a knife being stabbed into his head. And then, a horrible, horrible sound of flesh ripping. Gargling. Then silence after retreating footsteps.

"No... Oh please, god, no..."

Casio, believe it or not, was crying. Tears streamed down his cheeks and dripped off of his chin. He remembered. He remembered it like yesterday. He remembered his father killed right in front of him by Templars.

"Rawwwr!" with a savage roar, Casio launched himself at a Templar Guard and, sword unsheathed, aimed to slice his throat in a single swipe.

[Are the guards NPC?]

Otto was disgusted by the assassin's reaction as he started to break down right in front of everyone. This was not what he had expected from a high level killer and could only guess that the man in tears in front of him was no more that a recruit. He was taken back more when the man gave a beast-like roar and launched himself at the nearest guard who didn't even have a chance to draw his sword before he collapsed in a heap with blood streaming out of his mouth and throat. He detested the armor that his guards wore as it left their throats open for a swipe from a thin blade like what had just happened, his armor had been designed to avoid this problem with a plate that rose up over his throat and even covered his mouth and nose. He pulled his large shield in front of his body as to counter any attacks that would be sent his way as well as to cover the only weak points of his armor which were under his arms. He than started to bark orders at the remaining three guards as he commanded them to surround the two men and take them into custody, he didn't even care if they were missing an arm or a leg he just wanted them captured.

Red blossomed in his vision, and that made his heart leap. Whether it was for joy or hate or fear, or he was just going into bloodlust. Casio was known for that, for getting so angry that he slaughtered without mercy. The guard collapsed to the ground, blood streaming down his nose and spilling out of his nose. His sword was dappled with the same thick, red liquid that stunk. Casio wasn't one to fight. In fact, he detested it. But when he had to, he would go all out on his enemy. Which was what he was doing right now. Casio turned toward the guard that was the one that seemed to lead the group of four- or three actually. The guard had fallen onto the ground and his eyes remained on the dead body. It disgusted him. It made him want to keel over and throw up. Especially since he was drunk anyway.

Casio straightened and stared at Otto in anger. This man wanted to hurt Scipio. And he wasn't about to let him. Never, ever would anyone hurt his friends and family. "You, and me. Stop hiding behind that damned shield of yours and fight for yourself instead of using the pawns." he stood straight, chest out. The people in the bar started to get anxious and they started to yell and bark at each other, some of them going at each other with flailing fists. A brawling duo smashed into Casio's side, making him tumble to the ground and become squashed. A few fists caught in his face, and he raised a hand with curled fingers to counter attack. He smashed a man's face in and kicked the other off of his body.