Laurarockstar

Warriors Of The Forest

((I'm kinda confuzzled about whats happening on the Riverclan border...))

Frostberry; Shadowclan

Frostberry chewed up the herbs and began placing them on Owlflare's wounds. "Stay out of the forest and rest for a while." He examined a deep cut. "And don't wipe off the poultice." he grumbled, tired of having the Shadowclan cats think they are to tough for herbs. He remembered one cat, not very long ago, who wiped off al his herbs because he thought his scratches would just heal on their own. Just thinking about it angered him and he flicked his tail. "I'm going to check on Gingerkit. Tell me if you need anything else." he looked for the kit and eventually found him. "Come here Gingerkit," he sat down, "Let me look at you."

((Oh, and Sorrowgrave, that's probably the kindest excuse i've heard. I hope the kitty gets better :3))

((me too and hope he or she gets better soon happy.gif))

Owlflare; ShadowClan

Owlflare blushed a bit when she heard Dapplefeather's further teasing about what their kits would look like before curiously hearing everything else she said. "It's fine," she said in reply to her last statement that was an apology before having her attention be on Frostberry as he dressed her wounds with a poultice that he made. "Okay," she said in reply to the medicine cat's instructions as well as his last statement with a small nod added to her reply before padding out of the den and towards the corner that she had been in earlier before she and Hollowheart went out to hunt. Thinking about him now made her worried again as well as blush a bit. She liked him, for some time now, but didn't know if she had the courage to tell him how she felt about him.

Duskstripe; ThunderClan

Dusktripe was asleep in a corner in the ThunderClan camp, just relaxing after having caught some fresh prey for the clan. She couldn't wait for the gathering and hoped that she was chosen to go since it had been awhile since she had been to one. The only other time that she remembered going to a gathering was when she was an apprentice and she couldn't recall if she had been to one after being made into a warrior. She wondered if she would meet any handsome cats from other clans there as well. She knew that she wasn't supposed to love another cat from another clan since it was against the rules to do so but she figured that it wouldn't be helped if she happened to fall in love with one.

Gingerkit; Shadowclan

Gingerkit's ears perked up at the mention of his name. He looked up to see Frostberry calling him. At the mention of being examined, he hesitated. But he was throughly bored and needed something to do, so he got up and followed him. Bouncing after the medicine cat, Gingerkit asked, "So what is this for anyway?"

(thanks)

Dapplefeather Shadow clan

Thankful that Owlflare wasn't mad at her for the teasing she directed her attention to Gingerkit, "So, who do you think is going to get to mentor him?"

Hollowheart, Shadow Clan

After a uneventful trip around the territory, and lack of badgers Hollowheart had decided to come back to camp. He spotted Owlflare sitting in the corner and started over, glad to see she wasn't hurt bad enough to have to spend time in Frostberry's lair. Upon seeing his littermate Dapplefeather his tail dropped as blood rushed to his face in embarrassment. By Starclan... WHAT did she tell Owlflare? Catching the last thing his sister said about Gingerkit he relaxed slightly and walked over.

((you're welcome happy.gif))

Owlflare; ShadowClan

"I don't know but you might a good mentor for him," Owlflare said in reply to Dapplefeather's question with a smile after the former joined her in the corner and as she laid down. She then looked around the camp, her gaze falling on Hollowheart as he made his way towards her and Dapplefeather and her tail twitched a bit with happiness as her smile widened a bit. She was grateful that he was okay and wasn't anymore injured than he had been earlier while walking her back to the camp. She also felt her heart speed up a bit upon seeing him, hoping that he nor his sister would hear it. To her it sounded like the whole camp or the cats close to her could hear it, though it probably couldn't be heard by them.

Hollowheart Shadowclan

Hollowheart nuzzled Owlflare when he got close enough, "Looks like the badger fled, He'll learn better than to threaten you." Whispering so Dapplefeather the gossip queen wouldn't hear he laid down next to Owlflare purring softly. Glancing once at his sister he rolled his eyes at the look of bemusement on her face, "I think you found a topic to shut her up every once in a while. Dapplefeather has kits and Apprentices on the mind , should of heard her when we were in the nursery always talking to the older queens about how to make sure the runt if you had one wouldn't stay small, how to teach the young kits to walk quietly so they didn't want up the newborns... " Yawning he added, "Best day of her life was when she wasn't chosen to be the medicine cat apperentice."

Okay so he wasn't completely sure about the last few things, but anything to tease Dapplefeather back. It was all harmless fun.

Owlflare; ShadowClan

Owlflare purred a bit when Hollowheart nuzzled her after coming over to her and heard all that he said in his first few statements and blushed a bit when she heard the one that he whispered to her. She hadn't felt this protected since her parents tried to do just that along time ago when a fox attacked them and was charging towards her. She liked the feeling from a tom that she was really starting to like. She then listened to everything else that he said about when he and Dapplefeather were younger and all that she did while they were still in the nursery. She giggled a bit before stopping herself and looking over at the former, raising an eyebrow to see what she would say in reply to all of that.

Dapplefeather Shadowclan

Frowning at her brother's words Dapplefeather kicked a pebble with one paw half heartedly watching with satisfaction as it bounced off of Hollowheart's nose, "Mouse brain.." she mumbled under her breath turning her attention to Frostberry and Gingerkit."

Hollowheart Shadowclan

"See? didn't deny it." Purring in amusement he looked down at the pebble and rolled his eyes. "She hasn't changed." Taking a moment to look over at Owlflare's injuries he was glad to see they weren't too bad. At worst she'd be around camp for a few days getting the herbs changed.

(not much action, hope you can work with these for now DP ^^; it's seven sentences though split I'll admit)

Edited by Sorrowgrave

((it's fine since i can work with anything happy.gif))

Owlflare; ShadowClan

Owlflare just giggled again when she watched what Dapplefeather did to Hollowheart in retaliation to everything that the latter said about her and what else the latter said about the former. She then looked around the camp, aware of the tom looking briefly at her injuries and sighed quietly. "I guess I won't be hunting with you again for awhile at least until my injuries heal completely," she said with another sigh as she looked over at him again but actually looking at him and just briefly. She was really sorry that she had gotten injured because then she wouldn't be able to spend as much with Hollowheart outside of the camp. She was also sorry that he had gotten injured for protecting her and still felt bad about that.

Hollowheart, Shadowclan

Looking over the camp again he let himself relax. Owlflare was going to be fine, and Dapplefeather had left; finding Gingerkit and their clan's medicine cat more interesting than her brother's counter teasing. Figures.... Hearing what Owlflare said he glanced toward her and gently nipped her ear, "Hey, not your fault. Think of it till then as a breakfast in den deal." By Starclan.... she could be a rogue from the twoleg place and I'd still care about her... Silent after speaking he waited patiently to see if his attempt at comforting her had worked.

(I think I'll lay off the postings for a few days, give other people some time. We're taking over a page again xd.png)

(i hope this does'nt throw off anyones' plans, if it does then I'll gladly edit it.)

Almondpelt; Thunderclan

Almondpelt dashed down the slope and through the undergrowth, twigs and branches smacking by his face as he pelted for the camp; his heart thudded at the thought of an attack, for his brother, Larkpaw, had died in battle as an apprentice, many moons ago.

The tom crest up the ravine, panting hard, and burst through the camp entrance, and paused there.

"Riverclan is invading the borders!" Almondpelt blurted, legs trembling.

Larkpaw, the mottled brown tom had fallen in the river during a border schirmish, during...leafbare.

The medicine cat and back then, Thornpaw, had done everything when the apprentice was fished out of the river by his mentor and even by one of the Riverclan cats in the schirmish, but once dragged home...

Larkpaw was in Starclan now.

Almondpelt shook out his fur, and waited for a response.

((Ok...so cur everyones confused about the sunning rocks. I think that Streamstar whent acrost the river. And I had to get my cat up to speed I talked about what Snowcloud did befor Riverclan crossed, then I chaught time up, beucase our posts wont be all the perfectly in sync. EDITED:: This is very boring that now that Riverclan invaded, they are not active. So....what do we do?))

Edited by libby2999

(Guys, move it to the ooc, and armadillosushi either pm the Role play master that form, or post it in the ooc. can we get back on track in here please?)

Owlflare; ShadowClan

Owlflare purred a bit when she felt Hollowheart's gentle nip against her ear before hearing everything that he said in an attempt at making her feel a bit better. "I guess I could think of it that way but I still feel bad for getting injured and I hate getting injured," she said with a small smile and a small sigh as well. She then rested her head on his side and closed her eyes for a bit. He's so comfortable, she thought to herself as she rested for a little bit. She hoped that he didn't mind that she was laying on him but she could always move her head to her paws if he needed to get up to go somewhere.

Duskstripe; ThunderClan

Duskstripe jumped up when she heard what Almondpelt said about RiverClan invading their borders. She was ready to fight if she needed to and was also ready to defend some of her fellow warriors if it became violent and they had to fight each other. Please StarClan don't let there be any casualties, she silently prayed to their ancestors. She hated when they fought against the other clans because there was always a chance that not all of the warriors that went out to fight came back. She sighed and waited for their fellow warriors' reactions to his exclamation as well as the leader's okay to go.

((laura is my sis and she wanted me to tell the people that are rping that her charecters are NPC until she is less busy))

Hollowkit batted His brother in the ear" You dont know that silly! Lionstar chooses who gets apprenticed first, anyway wolfkits a few days older than us, it'll be him ,idiot"

Hollowheart Shadowclan

He purred noticing Owlflare resting on him. Looking over Hollowheart licked behind her ear snuggling down himself, "Comfortable?"

Owlflare; ShadowClan

"Mhm," Owlflare said in reply to his question after purring a bit as she felt him lick behind her ear. "You're very comfortable." After she said her last statement, she didn't speak anymore as she just gave in completely to sleep and the dark abyss. She didn't dream very much and when she did, it was mostly about a more peaceful time with no fighting and all the clans getting along peacefully and even allowing romance from other clans. She knew that that kind of life right now would be impossible but she could still dream about it.

Moonsong, WindClan

((I got approved but no-one's on, so... here goes, I guess?))

Moonsong walked into camp. Noticing the shrinking fresh-kill pile, she decided to go hunting- besides, as much as she hated killing, she still liked to provide for herself and others. Padding softly out, she flicked her ears and heard the bounding of a rabbit. Although her hunting stance was clumsy, it worked, and she snuck up on the animal. Killing it with a swipe to the neck, she bent her head to pick it up and suddenly the wind changed- though it was just a breeze, it carried the unmistakable scent of catnip. Fixing the place in her memory, Moonsong raced back to camp to deposit her kill. Before she was halfway there, her neck was tired of holding the fat rodent, and it dragged on the ground, but eventually she got to the sparse, wind-blown camp. Vowing to return and get the catnip later, Moonsong laid down and closed her eyes. Just for a second, she thought. Just for a second...

Edited by armadillosushi

Hollowheart Shadowclan

Purring Hollowheart noticed when Owlflare fell asleep. He didn't care to disturb her so he just stayed there watching the camp. Mumbling to himself, "looks like Dapplefeather left. Not surprised..." He was careful when he rested his head down . Wasn't like the Shadowclan warrior could go anywhere without waking up Owlflare Might as well get some rest... Closing his eyes he soon fell asleep

Owlflare; ShadowClan

Owlflare continued to sleep for a little while more before waking up with her head still on Hollowheart's side. She carefully stretched a little bit so as not to disturb the injuries that were on both of her sides before yawning a bit as well. She then lifted her head so that it wasn't on her crush's side anymore and then looked down at him as she noticed that he was sleeping. She smiled before leaning down and licking his left ear before his left cheek and then getting up shortly afterward in order to get both of them something to eat. Once she got two pieces of prey in her mouth, she headed back over to where Hollowheart was resting, laying a vole down in front of him before starting to eat the mouse that she had gotten for herself.