Laurarockstar

Warriors Of The Forest

Hollowheart Shadowclan

Getting up Hollowheart followed her, "Only thing I"m busy doing is sitting here hungry and watching moss grow." He was purring again, mostly from amusement. Partly from going hunting with Owlflare. Hope we don't run into too much trouble, it's too early to go to the medicine cat's den...

(wow..can't come up with anything long today *fail*)

Edited by Sorrowgrave

((it's fine happy.gif; we all get our writers block moments at one time or other smile.gif))

Owlflare; ShadowClan

Owlflare giggled a bit when she heard his reply and walked with him out of the entrance of the camp to the area outside of it to hunt with him. She was even happier to be hunting and spending time with him, which she didn't do often. She caught the scent of a mouse nearby and crouched, getting ready to kill and catch it. Once it got a little closer to her, she snuck up on it, pounced on, and killed it before burying it somewhere so that she could retrieve it later when they headed back to camp. After she was done burying the mouse that she had caught, she smelled the badger that was on their territory and could tell that it was close.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Hollowheart Shadowclan

gently settling down a squirrel Hollowheart's ears perked up before he caught the badger's scent. Instantly he glanced over at Owlflare and went over to her, mostly incase the badger got too close for comfort, "This isn't good..." He couldn't remember the last time he'd been confronted with a badger, normally some other warrior or apperentice got the short end of that twig. Unsheathing his claws he knew one thing for sure, it wasn't getting past him.

Owlflare; ShadowClan

"No it isn't," Owlflare said in agreement as she also unsheathed her claws and looked around for where it could be so that she wasn't caught unaware. She then let out a yowl of both surprise and pain as it came out of the woods behind them and tackled her before attacking her like crazy. She fought back as best as she could before managing to kick it off of her and then circling it afterward to see where the best point of attack could go on it. Her side was bleeding because of a scratch she had gotten in the attack. Once she found a good point to attack it, she went in and got on it's back to try to bite it in the back of its neck but before she could she was thrown off with a new injury to her other side due to its claws. She got back up unsteadily and could only watch helplessly as it charged towards her again.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Hollowheart, Shadowclan

Watching the badger attack Owlflare only lit a rage fed flame in Hollowheart's heart growling (I've heard cats do it) he charged the badger, throwing his weight on one of it's legs forcing it onto one side. swiping a paw over the badger's eyes Hollowheart jumped back avoiding getting bitten and stood infront of Owlflare hissing at the Badger.

Moonpaw went back into the medicene cat den. She saw her mentor gazing at the stock of herbs she collected. Her mentor looked proud of Thunderclan's well stock of herbs. Moonpaw looked at her mentor and asked "Should I go and collect more herbs or should I stay here in case Lionstar's patrol comes back with injures" Moonpaw asked. She sat down and waited for her mentor's answer.

((sorry for all of the posts between myself and sorrow ^^'; i got a little carried away user posted image))

Owlflare; ShadowClan

Owlflare could only watch as Hollowheart attacked the badger and the latter tried to attack him back. When Hollowheart jumped in front of her and hissed at the badger, she licked over her wounds in order to help them not get infected and the badger ran off as well with its own hiss which relieved her. Once it was gone and she was done licking her wounds she looked up at Hollowheart and said, "Thank you." She was truly thankful for him saving her from the mad badger but felt bad that she had ruined their hunting trip by getting injured. She knew that they would now have to head back so that she could get patched up by the medicine cat and wait to hunt again until she was better.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Riverclan; Silverorb

Silverorb spat to herself silently, she was caught. "I...I...." she stampeded as she tried to come up with an explanation, only to go blank. Awkward silent that lasted only a few seconds but felt like an eternity, she turned her head toured the basket of herbs, then back to Tigerstipes. "I...I should bring these...those herbs back to the camp...?" It wasn't a statement, more of a question. 'Why am I unable to speak normally?' she asked herself. It felt almost like her thoughts were so loud that even the twolegs could have heard it.

Thunderclan; Snowcloud

Snowcloud gazed at his leader's shoulder, "it was mostly you, defeating the fox" he meowed with a slight smile, and then frowned. "We need to get you back to camp, Lionstar." And off the patrol went, heading back to camp. Snowcloud, after encountering a fox with suck a strange behavior frightened him. He kept craning his neck around like a deer that knows it's being hunted, but not were from. Soon, but not soon enough for Snowcloud, they arrived at the camp.

((My weightings not the best today. Kind of choppy. ))

Tigerstripes of Riverclan

Tigerstripes frowned at Silverorb. "Are you okay?" he asked, concerned. She seemed a little off today. "You seem a bit weird today. Have you been overworking yourself?" Tigerstripes inspected her closely. Why was she so nervous? Had she done anything wrong? He tilted his head to the side as he waited for an answer.

Thornfire; Thunderclan

"You may stay here, Moonpaw," Thornfire allowed, brushing her tail tip lightly across her apprentice's flank.

"You might have a keen opertunity to practice dressing wounds today."

She mewed, glancing out the medicine cat enterence; she was worried sick for the patrol, and was trying her best to disguise it.

"What's a good herb to use to help prevent infection?" Thornfire asked Moonpaw casually as the she cat nosed the readied herbs more.

Just to test, she shrugged, whiskers twitching.

Streamstar; RiverClan

" I see." Streamstar dipped his head." Come with me to move the boundary." the gray tabby carefully padded down into the river and started swimming strongly towards the SunningRocks. When his paws felt land, he hauled himself up to the rocks, wrinkling his nose at the ThunderClan scent. Didnt ThunderClan have rocks in other parts of their territory? RiverClan didn't. The RiverClan leader slinked behind a rock, blending in very well, just incase ThunderClan came. He flicked his tail for Rainbreeze.

(( I would say Streamstar x Rainbreeze, but that would be awkward x3))

Moonpaw;Thunderclan

Moonpaw thought hardly. She knew this herb but for some reason it wouldn't come to her."Burdock Root" Moonpaw guessed. "It also is good for rat bites." Moonpaw added. Then she senced her mentors fear and guessed that she was wooried for the patrol."Don't worry it will be ok." Moonpaw said trieing to settled her mentor.

Hollowheart Shadowclan

(same here...maybe three or four posts per day so we don't take up entire pages)

Going back over to Owlflare Hollowheart gentely nugged her up, after making sure she could stand he went around and gathered as much of their freshkill as he could in his mouth before flicking his tail back toward camp. He didn't want any of the prey to go to waste, but carrying it all did make talking difficult. So he focused instead on staying by Owlflare's side incase she needed help getting back with him. Well this could of gone better. Though we did run off that badger

Edited by Sorrowgrave

((yeah user posted image; good idea...heh user posted image))

Owlflare; ShadowClan

Owlflare got back up to her paws after Hollowheart's nudging and then followed after him carefully so as not to hurt her injuries that she had gotten from the badger when it attacked her. She had watched him gather up all of their fresh prey and felt bad again that she didn't help him do that but he probably wouldn't have let her do it anyway. As soon as she got back to the camp, she went straight to the medicine cat's den to see what she needed to do in order to get better as well as get the right herbs get put on her injuries so that they could heal. As she waited for Frostberry, she wondered what Hollowheart was going to do for the rest of the day since they were supposed to have gone to the Thunderpaths to check on them after hunting but her getting hurt ruined that.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Thronfire; Thunderclan

Thornfire nodded approvingly, "That's right, well done" She responded to Moonpaw's answer.

"And thank you, Moonpaw." She added a little more relaxedly, blinking; the she cat stood, and picked up a bundle of herbs and padded to the medicine cat enterence, wondering if the patrol had returned yet.

Thronfire flicked her tail, padding out into camp.

(Iza111, I think you need to PM profiles, I think, to Laurarockstar. :3

sorry; i'm not sure though.)

Edited by Nimbus And JadeEyes

Riverclan; Silverorb

"Yes, yes I have been a little over worked lately." Silverorb agreed. "Actually I was not hunting at all," as her brain began to clear, her words flowed. "I heard you not too far away, and I'm offal tired and was hoping you could help me carry the herbs back to camp for me." She half surprised herself as to think of that on the spot. "Would you mind?" as she nodded toured the basket.

((Meep! I has some wrighters block.))

(sorry about the inactivity, btw LRS Lionstar could be worried that the fox was an omen or something, goes to speak with starclan and after speaking with them, finds Eaglekit sleeping behind the moonstone?Also i thought you said that if one cats suffix was for example Fire than another cats can't be, yet there are two cats with Hollow as their suffix)

The young sandy she-kit pounced on a small mouse, because the mouse was old and she was big, she squashed it before delivering the killing bite.

"This will do for now" she whimpered before devouring the mouse. She headed back to the strange cave and wandered inside. The tunnel grew darker, and she felt lost, but she kept going, it was then that she almost forgot her own name.

" Okay... my name is Eagle, ...my name is Eagle" she repeated saying to herself. Suddenly the tunnel became lighter and she could smell the moorland and fresh air. Then a huge rock appeared about 3 cat-lengths high. She stared up in awe. It was not yet late enough for the moonlight to touch it and make it glow, but Eagle could feel the light and power emitting from the stone.

Hollowkit flicked the dust off his coat while mewing to Wolfkit. " If you want we can be friends" he opened an eye to see Wolfkit's reaction.

The young spotted kit widened his eyes in surprise then a look of pure delight look over. " Really?! " Wolfkit asked." yeah i want to be friends!" he purred.

"Great, by the way i think you're eyes are awesome!" Hollowkit indicated with his tail towards Wolfkit's face.

"My eyes?" Wolfkit never thought about it but he had never seen his eyes. The only thing reflective in Thunderclan was the small stream and that was far from camp.

The kit turned to Hollowkit and Shimmerkit. " I want to see my eyes. Are we allowed out of camp?" he asked unsure about it

Edited by Dewspirit

Tigerstripes of Riverclan

"Hunting? I never said you were hunting..." Tigerstripes said, his eyes narrowing to study Silverorb closely. She did seem... A bit overworked... "Okay then," Tigerstripes said, finally lowering his gaze, "I'll help you carry them..." Then, he looked up again suspiciously. "But why would you think that I thought you were hunting?" he asked, his tone casual as he went over to the basket and picked it up gently in his jaws and slowly began to move towards camp. "You must be missing the times when you were a warrior... It must have been hard to give up that path..." he managed to say around the basket.

Riverclan; Silverorb

She was quick to answer, "No." Then she thought about it, "yes, I do. I also am worry.." she didn't want to admit her concerns for the clan with such few warriors, but she already started and must finish. "Worried about the better of the clan." She could feel herself starting to pour out all her thoughts, so she stopped. Silverorb was not one to talk about feelings. She changed the subject quickly, "anyways thanks for helping me out, with carrying the basket I mean."

Edited: ((Whooh! top post!))

Edited by libby2999

((im gonna go ahead and start...))

Fireslash, Riverclan

Fireslash tensed, his eyes on the prize. In a blur, he shot his paw into the water, and threw out a fish, adding it to his pile of three. He sat back, and enjoyed the satisfaction the fish he had caught and the water gave him. But it hadn't always been satisfying, the water. When he was young, his parents had both died in a flood, and he would have gone to Starclan, too, if it hadn't been for a brave warrior. That warrior had passed away now, but Fireslash had always looked up to him. He shook his head, pulling himself forward in time, and scooped up his catch in his mouth, and went back to camp.

((Iza for further notice please DO NOT start without being aproved. It is common sense.

I'll let it go this time, because i like your character already. But try not to break the rules. O.O))

Lionstar; Thunderclan

Lionstar nodded. "Y-your right, we should get back." When they finally arrived back to camp, after a long limp, he walked under the tunnel into camp. "Thornfire?" he called out as he limped to the medicine den. "Ah, Thornfire, Moonpaw." Lionstar glanced at them, delighted they where both there for an unknown reason. He sat down. "When we fought the fox he, charged at me." he stood, looking confuzed at the ground. Then a shoking thought popped into his head. "Oh, Starclan, What if this is and omen, Thornfire?"

Frostberry; Shadowclan

Frosberry heard some talking outside his den and stuck his head out. He examined them. "What happened to you?" he directed this mostly at Owlflare, for she had the greater wounds. He was still waiting for an answer when he looked into his den, grabbing a couple of herbs.

Rainbreeze; Riverclan

Rainbreeze nodded and swam after her leader in long strokes. Exciment fizzled up inside of her as she tried to shoot it down. She coulden't help it, it was in her blood. She suddenly remembered her first battle. She had been plesently surprized at fighting, but she had always been a good fighter. Rainbreeze remembered some of the apprentices she had grown up with, weak. They where all gone now, and a slight pain pierced her heart. She shook it off, turning to her leader to wait for command.

(Don't you think it's a little early to already start?)

Shimmerkit; Thunderclan

Shimmerkit looked at his eyes. They where beautiful. She wondered what she looked like, but imagined she was white all over. Did she have blue eyes? or green eyes? or rare eyes? "Who cares if we can or not. We have to." anticipation tingled inside of her. Was she pretty? Or was her fur matted? To many questions!

((Everyone check the front post. If you character is not there tell me in the OCC!!!))

Owlflare; ShadowClan

"The badger on our territory attacked us," Owlflare said in reply to Frostberry's question about what had happened to them. "It tackled me and injured me." She looked at her sides and sighed before looking back up at the medicine cat as he grabbed a couple of herbs. She looked outside of the den and still wondered what Hollowheart was going to do for the rest of the day. She had wanted to go with him when he checked out the Thunderpaths but that might be difficult to do now.

Moonpaw;Thunderclan

Moonpaw rushed to lionstar and started to sniff his wounds. Moonpaw listened as Lionstar asked if it was an omen. Then she looked at him her gaze clouded. "I think it was an omen"Moonpaw answered. "But I don't know what it means" she contuined. Then she looked at her mentor waiting for a answer. Then she went in

the medicene cat den and started collecting cobwebs around her tail.

Pebblekit;Thunderclan

Pebblekit looked at Wolfkit then at Shimmerkit. Then he started to get the same feeling. What doI look like. Am i hansome. Am I ugly, or what color are my eyes!? The unanswered question seemed like a world of mistory bearing down on him and threatining to making him go crazy with couriosity. "We wust know. We can't stwand aroundz and wonder whatz wez looks wike." Pebblekit turned around and gazed at the dirtplace tunnel. "Mabye we can snweak out trough du there". Pebblekit said as he pointed his snout at the dirt place tunnel.

Edited by catlover232

Hollowheart Shadowclan

Licking a few scratches on his body he was silent as Frostberry went back in the den. He didn't really care for the wounds, but the badger hadn't gotten him too deeply. Looking over at Owlflare he got up and gently licked her ear, "I'm going to go check to make sure we ran that badger off out of our territory, last thing I want to happen is some apperentice getting singled out by that thing. I'll be back soon."