Laurarockstar

Warriors Of The Forest

(erm... Sorry but i wasnt planning on Wolfkit having an adopted mother, and i would've like yo to ask me first dry.gif )

ThunderClan

Wolfkit squirmed away with a weird look on his face. His stubby little paws led him to the edge of camp where he tossed around a ball of moss. He didn't understand it. If he was "destined to be alone" then why didn't Starclan mention something. He didnt want a replacement for his kin, but just a friend who dosent have to understand Wolfkit, but just to not be awkward around him because of events that happened before he was even born.

Although he was the biggest kit of his litter, Hollowkit was very gentle.So he was very careful with his much smaller sister. "But Brightheeeeaaart! If we dont practice now, then how are we supposed to become the best warriors in Thunderclan?" he wailed. Glancing in Wolfkit, The young tom felt sorry for the kit. A warrior had told him that Wolfkits kin except his mother died the hour before his birth after seeking out a badger trail which them them to a small group of badgers. Wolfkit's Mother died the same second he was born and his three littermates were stillborn. So Lionstar agreed with the clan that his name Should be Wolfkit in honor of the saying " a lone wolf".

Edited by Dewspirit

((Can we please use something to indicated what cat is part of what clan? Im getting mixed up. Also, I do suggest that the creator PMs all those who applied wink.gif ))

ThunderClan

SnowCloud, being young and full of energy woke up bright and early. There was no need to do cleaning chores around the camp this morning, so he whent out hunting, as he knew there were many hungrey kits to feed. Sneaking away silently snowcloud followed the familair path to the most brushy part of the forest. There was always prey there to hunt. and he was right. He soon returened with a fat shrew and a baby chipmunck. Placing the prey down he proceeded to wake the few warriors to aid with hunting. Then picked up the freshly caught shrew to take it to AlmondPelt

RiverClan

SilverOrb was hungry, but had to much to do. Her herb storage was extreamly low, so she set off to gather a good suplies. Emerging from the den, she felt the pressents, rather the lack of pressents of her clan member. four cats, including her was hardly a clan at all. Due to that fact, she was trainning herself undcover. Fighing skills, just incase. The only warrior they have is tigerstripes, and she respected him for that responsability he took on.

((Nah, i'm not doing that. I find it Supppperrrr annyoing. ^-^' If you wanna be part of the RP it's not that hard to go to the front page and look. Oh and It is Written Almondpelt Not AlmondPelt, Snowcloud not SnowCloud, and Silverorb not SilverOrb

Oh, and im not going to PM everyone. That's gonna take too long. D: Let them figure it out themselves. >:

Oh AND you didn't read my post, Snowcloud was asked to come by Lionstar to fight the fox.))

Shimmerkit glanced at Wolfkit, who was sitting by himself. She had always admired him, he had gone through so much, all by himself. She would always have her siblings. She looked at the ground, suddenly sad. How could she help him? She had no clue, but it wouldn't hurt him to have a friend. "Be right back," she mumbled to her siblings before padding over to him. "Wolfkit, do you want to play a game?" she asked quietly, praying he would agree. He couldn't stay by himself forever! please say yes, come on, pleeeaaaseee, she thought.

((Whose the kit by the Thunderpath Dewspirit? O.o))

((I agree it's anoying when people do that, also can we do this))

Pebblekit

Pebblekit saw Shimmerkit walking over to Wolfkit. Pebblekit ran over to her littermate. He noded his head as Shimmerlit invited Wolfkit to their game. "Come on Wolfkit!" Pebblekit said pleading. "You can be the deputy and help fight off the fox". Pebblekit sighlently wished Wolfkit would join them, he was always alone then Pebblekit walked away.

Edited by catlover232

((Nah, i'm not doing that. I find it Supppperrrr annyoing. ^-^' If you wanna be part of the RP it's not that hard to go to the front page and look. Oh and It is Written Almondpelt Not AlmondPelt, Snowcloud not SnowCloud, and Silverorb not SilverOrb

Oh, and im not going to PM everyone. That's gonna take too long. D: Let them figure it out themselves. >:

Oh AND you didn't read my post, Snowcloud was asked to come by Lionstar to fight the fox.))

((I would have seen it better if it was labled. Honestly how I want to spell my characters names is how I want to. If you want to ban me, then do it. I just added a suggestion, and tabs don't always work on my computer. I guess you just have to kick me out then.

And PMing everyone might take awhile but most, if not all RPs do contact the players in some way or another. You have so many unactive players.

It's my style of wrighting. I've been very offended by your words. ))

((You can do whatever you want with the 'thunderclan' 'shadowclan' label thing. To tell the truth i was offended that you told everyone to do it your way, since i really don't like it.

Anyway, the character names must be written that way, i mean, thats just how they are meant to.

I was actually planning on PMing some of them, but i am a very stubborn charger and when i tend to overreact sometimes, just because i am who i am. I know you couldn't have known that it bothers me, but bolding it and telling everyone to do so really ticked me off.

Look, i don't want you to go, since your a great RPer and i like you. I would want you to stay, if you don't completely hate me by now.

So all in all, there are really some things that you must follow (like the names) and others you can by choice (Like the labels.) I might PM some RPers, but it is my choice.))

(Its Eaglekit, cos humans took her as a kit from africa(shes an african golden cat, but a small one, so she would just be a bit bigger than the warriors) but they went through the forest on the old/new thunderpath,crashed and died(a bit dark i know tongue.gif)

Thunderclan

Wolfkit looked from Shimmerkit to pebblekit. "I..I..I'm not sure...?" He started. He was slightly overwhelmed. Noticing how confused the Kit was, Hollowkit padded over. The fluffy kit had a really bubbly and happy aura.

"Dont worry Wolfkit we'll teach you how to play, besides..."Hollowkit lokked around them smirked while he whsipered"... I dont squeal like a newly born kit like my siblings over there" he laughed. Wolfkit smiled briefly. The littermates were very warm and welcoming to him.

Highstones

The young she-kit sighed. She wished she was back in her warm den with her mother and brother. She missed sunning herself on a low-hanging dead tree with the sun glaring ahead and the sand swirling into the air every time she brushed her paws against the earth. Then those wired tall animals came and took her away. She was glad to get away.

But now she was shivering. She had found a strange scent, it was of cats, and although her mother warned her not to follow strange scents this was her only chance. So without knowing it,she waded into Shadowclan Territory.

((*Coughcough* Must you label it like that? I really hate it... 3:<

Anyway, that's awesome, want some ThunderClan cat find her? Lionstar is kinda frozen since NO one replied to my post.

Anyone want to help me PM people? xd.png ))

"HEYIHEARDTHATIDON'TSQUEAKYOUDOYOUBIGMEANIE," Shimmerkit said as she pounced on Hollowkit. "Yeah, we can play Moss ball and hunt leaves and- and fight and stuff~" She bounced around, tail in the air. A butterfly flew past her head and she jumped up, paws flayling, attempting to fight it. She fell back onto the ground. Shimmerkit missed, but it didn't seem like she noticed as she sat, licking her paws.

Rainbreeze muttered under her breath as she missed the next fish. She was fishing by the Sunningrocks. The grey she-cat glared at them. "When i'm leader, i'll get those rocks back for Riverclan." she whispered to herself. Rainbreeze thought it was weak letting ThunderClan have the rocks without a fight. They probably thought they where better than them, didn't they.

Frostberry walked into camp, grumpily. His tail swished as his fur dripped, and he pushed by the cats without saying a word. Yes. He HAD fallen into the pond. Frostberry grumbled under his breath. It was all that stupid birds fault, with it's high pitched shreaks and horrid crys.

((Oh, and i would appreaciate it if people posted with warriors, not only kits. O.o))

(Sorry its helps me remember where there from and their history coz ive got a tiny teensy problem with my memory, so its annoying to keep flicking back to find out which cats are what, but i'll stop if you want tongue.gif

Well i was hoping a shadowclan patrol would find her and thought she was too weird,weak and stank of a different place and gave her to thunderclan, but it would cool for Lionstar to find her, it would be good too coz then he wont be frozen anymore, maybe on his way to highstones he finds her sheltering inside?)

Giving himself a quick groom Hollowkit's fur would not stay down. He gave up. Instead he indicated To his sister. "Watch and learn Wolfkit...watch and learn.." He purred as he wriggle his hindquarters and pounced on Shimmerkit. They both tussled on the ground. The Hollowkit jumped up, puffed out his chest and gave a mighty yowl(or what he thought was a roar was actually a squeak)

"I am Hollowstar, Leader of Thunderclan and i will kill you Riverclan scum who stink of stinky fish" he winked at Wolfkit before pouncing on him.

Taking by surprise Wolfkit squealed. But his mind was like clockwork. Quick he stepped aside letting Hollowkit tumble to ground before gently flinging his front paws under him flipping him over and placing a paw on his unprotected body. Wolfkit wasnt a violent kit, he didnt like battles that much, but he was cunning.

"Wow you fight like a warrior of LeopardClan!"Hollowkit laughed." Didja see me? I was like "i'm gonna get you!" then i fell flat on my face! I fight like a fish-face" He joked. Wolfkit breathing heavily suddenly felt excited, he'd never been this alive before! Taking a brief look at Shimmerkit his eyes shone.

"That was really fun, can we split into two clans and make plans on how we attack?" He asked. He liked to make plans. Wolfkits a deep thinker and smart, but he was modest about it.

Edited by Dewspirit

Pebblekit saw Wolfkit bring down Hollowkit. Pebblekit saw a challenge. He charged at Wolfkit and leaped like he was about to land on Wolfkit. Pebblekit fell on the ground right next to Wolfkit. Pebblekit looked up stunned for a second then looked at Wolfkit "Howz youz do thawt!"Pebblekit exlaimed shaking her head.

SPAM HAM!

I went on the forum and i was still logged into your account for some reason

p.s. I'm stalking to Laurarockstar

p.s.s. The 's' in talking was there purposely

((sorry if I'm a little inactive (also is there an ooc thread for this rp so we don't keep clogging this thread up with this stuff? it might be better) i just don't know what Owlflare can do right now and no one has interacted with her, i don't think, and i was kind of waiting for sorrow to join but I'll try to get another post up soon when I'm not having writer's block))

((Shadowfrost can chase her into Thunderclan territory. Arg, come back, memory....! Somehow, I have no memory of making Tigerstripes, I don't know if I did make him or not... Oh well...

BTW, LRS, do you mind if I write like this:[bTW, I'm not really going to continue writing like this, I was just curious and I like asking pointless questions sometimes. So sorry for inconvenience...]))

Name: Frostshadow | Identity:Shadowclan warrior | Location:Thunder/Shadowclan border(heading towards camp) | Mood:Confused

Frostshadow sighed. Her head hung as she was walking, lost in thought. Suddenly, an unusual scent jolted her away from her memories. Frowning and slightly angry at being taken out of her memories, she followed the scent. Seeing the source of the scent, she paused. What was a stray kit doing here?

((If you don't want her to be chased off by Frostshadow, then she's just going to walk away, Dewspirit))

Name:Shadestar | Identity:Windclan leader | Location:On the moors(hunting) | Mood:free/happy

Shadestar scented rabbit not far away. Slowly, he crept towards it. Two rabbits were nibbling on grass in a small dip in the ground. Suddenly, Shadestar leaped at the rabbits and chased after them as they fled. At first he was left behind, but quickly caught up. Pouncing, Shadestar delivered a killing bite to one of the rabbits and picked it up, watching as its companion fled.

Name:Tigerstripes | Identity:Riverclan warrior | Location:Riverclan warriors den(waking up) | Mood:sleepy

Tigerstripes yawned and sat up as he heard his leader's voice. He had overslept! Giving his fur a quick groom, he padded out into the bright sunlight. His eyes narrowed against the intense light and he grumbled as he slowly went out of camp. Shaking sleep out of his pelt, he began running towards the border with Thunderclan. Tigerstripes slowed as he saw Rainbreeze. He stared at her for a moment before walking to a spot not far from where she was sitting. He glanced at her before fixing his eyes on the water and waiting for fish.

((Tigerstripes has a crush on Rainbreeze...))

Streamstar sighed as Tigerstripes ran out of camp. " Bring back some fresh-kill!" he called to the warrior. Then he jumped down from the reed roof and glanced around camp, staring at the carp he caught. He shrugged, padding after Tigerstripes, not taking notice the warrior had stared at his deputy. He just padded along, glancing at sunningrocks." Those rocks are ours!" he hissed, kicking a rock past the river, it hit sunningrocks. He needed a talk with Rainbreeze. " Rainbreeze, i need to talk with you at camp. Now." he mewed, trotting in the direction of camp.

((Im sorry Laurarockstar, I did flip out a little bit, (like a lot.) I know I shouldn't make excuses but I am going to; real life is just a giant mess for me so I'm flipping out on everyone. Don't take it personally. smile.gif Also, SoiledLove, I know medicine cats are not suppost to have mates/kits but I think it'd be a nice twist if Tigerstripes and Silverorb were secretly in love. What do you think? Also I have an unborn kit that almost seams perfect for it.))

Thunderclan; Snowcloud

After his morning hunt, which was very successful, Snowcloud stood back, in the crowd as Lionstar told about the fox. Snowcloud has seen foxes in the past; a most will run away from 3 or more warriors when they approach. Surly this fox won't be any different. After Lionstar had finished and motioned to get to what he had just requested, Snowcloud padded up to his leader, dipped his head and took a place besides, and a little farther behind his leader. He was not a bit nervous for this task.

Riverclan; Silverorb

Silverorb was forging for herbs, and she needed a whole lot more cobwebs. "I can't believe I'm a medicine cat, what I always dreamed of being." Then she thought of how she was as a apprentice, great fighter, wonderful hunter, until her first fight with Windclan.

She knew battles were brutal, but nothing would have prepared her for how bloody it was. Her clanmates torn to shreads. and the dirt became a red mudy mixture. From fright she ran from the battle. Appon the return of her clanmates, she felt the need to repair their wounds. An offer of her time and effort to give back what the warriors gave; their blood.

Back from gathering a nice amount of herbs she procceeded to drag the leaves, bark and cobwebs with a basket woven from reeds. She caought the sent of a mouse, and normaly she would ignor it, but today she wondered if she still had it in her. Placing the basket on the ground she crouched in the water grass. She moved evertime the wind bluw, as to not be seen. she could see the mouse's wiskers now, with a fainal spring she was on the mouse, yet the kill wan't made. The mouse scurred away. Dumbstruck, Silverorb had stumbled appon Tigerstripes. She wasn't suppost to be hunting. Did he see her? She held motionless, hoping her grey stoney pelt would be seen as a rock.

Edited by libby2999

(Ok, and libby, i actually like that way that you did it now. Youw know, with the clan and name? I'll do that too~!)

Lionstar; Thunderclan

Lionstar nodded as he padded away with his patrol behind him. The scent of fox was thick, and he picked it up quickly. "This way!" The golden tom said, eyes shining. Now that he thought about it, he didn't look very old, at least in physical appearence. He just was. Lionstar had used everyone of his lives to the maximum, so he was very old. Maybe the oldest cat who ever lived. Although, he only had two lives left. He suddely spotted the fox and hissed. Judging from the lighter coat it was just a male looking for a mate. "Get out of here!" he swiped at it. It really wasn't all that big. Then it did something a fox had never done before. It rammed itself into him. This blew the breath out of him, and he slid across the ground, eyes stunned. What kind of fox was this?

Rainbreeze; Riverclan

Rainbreeze glanced at Tigerstripes, but looked away when they met eyes. She looked at the water, emabaressed for some reason. She didn't know why. Then, Streamstar called to her urgently and she tossed her fish to Tigerstripes as she went. "Here," she mumbled and jumped to her leader. "I'm coming!" Rainbreeze said, catching up to him. "Whats wrong, Streamstar?"

((The image that came to mind when I read about the weird fox, http://i50.tinypic.com/2rp79g9.png also words screaming "RABID FOX!!" Anyways....))

Thunderclan; Snowcloud

Snowcloud sprang away from his leader upon the foxes charge. He could hear his heart in his ears, "protect the clan" was the only thought screaming in his head as he lounged at the fox with claws and teeth out and ready. But the fox whipped around and he saw himself hurdling toured the wide gaping mouth full of teeth. Somehow Snowcloud was able to summon his instances to suck a degree he didn’t even know what had happened, but he was clear of the fox, for now. Snowcloud was already exhausted; and he locked eyes with Lionstar, awaiting for a command.

((You know what, Libby? I was thinking the exact same thing but I thought you might not agree...

I know! Tigerstripes could have a crush on both of them but not know it himself and they both like Tigerstripes, too!))

Tigerstripes of Riverclan

Tigerstipes looked at the fish Riverbreeze had thrown to him and watched the two trot away. A sudden movement behind him made him look back. It was Silverorb and she was... Hunting? She seemed to have noticed him and froze. Wearing a puzzled look, he got up and walked towards her.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

Thunderclan; Thornfire

Thornfire was in her storage at camp, sorting out herbs quickly; whiskers twitching, she rumaged through her piles of burdock root and cobweb, and scooped out a pawful of horsetail and merigold.

Arranging the newly harvested herbs and cobweb out, she waited; the work of her apprentice had been very well done, and she wondered where Moonpaw was.

Thunderclan; Almondpelt

Almondpelt gulped the last of the fresh kill Snowcloud gave him, and stood to pace the camp clearing again; he had wanted to be apart of the patrol to help drive off the fox but had missed the news in the dirtplace, and had not been picked.

Almondpelt sat down, curling his tail over his toes, staring at the camp enterence.

(i hope a little recap of the most important things that had happened would'nt be too big of a bother to ask. :3)

Edited by Nimbus And JadeEyes

Streamstar; RiverClan

Streamstar glanced at his deputy. " Do you think we should get Sunning Rocks back?" the gray tabby stared at Rainbreeze. "I want your opinion." he turned to Rainbreeze. Of course she knows what to do, he thought, his mind fizzing. ThunderClan weren't allies, not at all. They even claimed to have Sunningrocks as their own! When in truth, it belonged to RiverClan. " I know in ancient times, they had belonged to RiverClan, and I am letting ThunderClan have them." For now. he bit back the words.

((sorry if I'm a little inactive (also is there an ooc thread for this rp so we don't keep clogging this thread up with this stuff? it might be better) i just don't know what Owlflare can do right now and no one has interacted with her, i don't think, and i was kind of waiting for sorrow to join but I'll try to get another post up soon when I'm not having writer's block))

(speak and I shall come~)

Hollowheart, Shadow clan

Poking his head out of the warriors den Hollowheart walked along careful to avoid drawing any of the other's attention to himself. Seeing Owlflare he purred and walked over to her, "Morning, sorry bout sleeping in so late. How's the hunting today Owlflare?" Pausing for a moment he shook one paw trying to loosen the moss stuck between the claws. If no one else did it he was half tempted to switch the moss in the warriors den out for some fresher.

Edited by Sorrowgrave

((yay biggrin.gif))

Owlflare; ShadowClan

Owlflare looked up at Hollowheart as he came over, purring as well a bit before hearing his statement and his question. "It's fine and the hunting was okay but there might be more later if you'd like to go with me," she said in reply to everything that he said with a smile and a happy flicking of her tail. She was always happy when she was around Hollowheart, though she didn't know why. She pushed that thought into the back of her mind to think about later and just waited for his reply to her response to everything that he had said. As she waited, she went back to looking around the camp and at everyone else that was up at this time of day.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Hollowheart, shadowclan

"I still have to go catch something for the others before I can grab breakfast, I'd love to go hunting Owlflare"Smiling slightly Hollowheart looked around the clearing, from what he could see he couldn't tell if Heronstar or Longfang where out of there dens yet. "Maybe after hunting go along the thunderpaths, make sure nothing's there that shouldn't be."

(I don't really have anything planned for that last bit , but if anyone wants to make a twist goa head)

((All right. Rainbreeze= forever alone. X3

Anyway, i would appentice Brightheart's kits, but we need one more warrior to mentor them.))

Rainbreeze; Riverclan

Rainbreeze looked out towards the sunningrocks, even though she could not see them from where she stood. Yes, she had always pressured her leader to take them back, but where they ready? All the clans where small and weak from the journey, except Shadowclan. She shivered at the thought. Shadowclan was currently the strongest clan, with many warriors. They were not attacking them, though. "I think we should move the boundries. Then, we should have warriors placed on the rocks, waiting for them. Thunderclan will probably back down, they are so weak." She then dipped her head at the leader. "But that is only my opinion, Streamstar." Rainbreeze said, tail twitching.

Lionstar; Thunderclan

Lionstar gasped and caught his breath. The fox already looked scared, backing away slowly. He just needed another swipe to the nose. "Chase him out!" Lionstar reallised his shoulder was bleeding, but sucked it up. He would not lose a life today. The yellow tom charged, biting it's legs and swiping it's muzzle. With both him and Snowcloud, the fox yipped away in fear. He chased after it until it ran off their territory. That fox was weak, and they where lucky. He turned to Snowcloud. "Thank you, you where brilliant." The leader looked back at his wounded shoulder. "We should get back to camp."

((Oh, and i made an OCC, it is in unnaproved though.

Oh, AND there is a badger on Shadowclan territory, rats on Wind, and Loners and rouges on Riverclans. Just mentioning. :3 Thunder just got rid of their fox, for now.))

Edited by Laurarockstar

Owlflare; ShadowClan

"Okay and going along the Thunderpaths after hunting sounds good," Owlflare said in reply to both of his statements as she briefly looked over at him before looking ahead at the camp once again. "Want to do that stuff now if you're not busy?" she asked after a few minutes and as she also got up from laying down on the ground to stretch a bit. She then sat down and licked over her fur as she waited for his reply once again. She would have headed towards the entrance of camp but she wanted to wait for his reply first before she started to head that way. She didn't want to be impolite and not hear his reply because she was walking away.

Edited by Dragonpelt