Laurarockstar

Warriors Of The Forest

Owlflare; ShadowClan

"Okay," Owlflare said in reply with a small purr as her ear was licked by Hollowheart. "Be careful." This last statement was said in worry for him since she didn't want him to be seriously injured or killed. She knew that she didn't have to be worried about him because he could look out for himself but she was still worried nonetheless. She was still sorry that she had gotten injured but it couldn't have been helped at the time.

Thornfire; Thunderclan

Thornfire hurried after her apprentice out to Lionstar, and frowned at his talk of omens; the she cat sniffed his wounds while Moonpaw fetched herbs and cobweb.

"Perhaps," She mewed, "But i'm concerned for you at this very moment, Lionstar." she flicked her tail, leaning in a bit to lap carefully at the wound's edges.

Wolfkit looked uneasy. " I'm not sure you guys, theres loads of danger out there and besides, what if we caught."

Hollowkit wrapped his fore paw around Wolfpaws shoulder. "My friend, if...IF we get caught and i will make sure we dont" Hollowkit grinned.

"C'mon Wolfkit, let's go!" And he dived into the dirtplace tunnel. Wolfkit could do nothing but follow.

Tigerstripes of Riverclan

Tigerstripes listened closely at her worries. When she changed the subject, his curiosity grew. What was she worried about? He just grunted in reply when she thanked him. Once they got back into the camp, Tigerstripes put the basket down next to the medicine den. "I'm going out to hunt some more." he said before turning away.

ThuderClan Brightheart

Brightheart lifted up her head and yowled " Dont even Pebblekit!" She hissed at him and her tail lashed about. " You shouldn't go over there! If you continue everyone will go back in the nursery and study the codes!" She looked at him sternly and got up to retrieve him from the tunnel.

ThunderClan Snowkit

Snowkit listened as they talked and layed down. Not finding her place in the clan she licked her tiny paw.

Pebblekit;thunderclan

"Run!!!" Pebblekit yelled and dashed to the dirtplace tunnel faster than a blink of the eye. Pebblekit dashed past Wolfkit and said"Meet you by that tree." He pointed his tail to a tall faraway tree and befor anyone could say anything he zoomed off. Half way there he was panting. He didn't think he could co anymore, but he forced his little legs there and sat down wait looking in the distance for any sighn of his friends.

((he's a truble maker )) tongue.gif

Riverclan; Silverorb

As Tigerstripes turned, Silverorb wanted to stop and keep talking to him. Instead she stood there, dumbfound as she watched him pad away from her.

((sorry, wrighters block. maybe I'll come up with something better later.))

Tigerstripes, warrior of Riverclan

Tigerstripes paused and looked back. "You look as if you have something to say," he said, turning back. He padded over to her. "What is it?" he asked. He should be hunting, but it was wiser to listen to what a medicine cat had to say.

A battle.. There was not like the feeling. His wounds made him proud, and the ones inflicted made him feel strong. It was also when he was closest to Starclan, defending his clan, his friends, and the warriors to come. As he swan with strong, fierce strokes, he could remember his parents... The water he loved and lived for had taken them away. Oddly enough, this made him feel all the more powerful. Raised by all the members of the clan, he had survived the flood, and then conquered his fear of water. He looked around, taking in the sight of his Clanmates around him. He felt a pang of emotion go through him as his gaze settled on Rainbreeze. So proud, so noble, so strong... Would she ever notice him?

Dapplefeather Shadowclan

After watching Hollowheart walk out of the camp Dapplefeather poked her nose out of the warriors den and walked over to Owlflare, "Geez.. I've never seen him so topsy turvy over a she cat before. He really likes you Owlflare." Picturing Hollowheart playing with a few faceless kits she purred in amusement at the thought." I was out earlier before dawn, I think the thrush I brought back already got eatten. Didn't see any badgers though, they must of been asleep." Looking back at Owlflare she licked one paw bringing it over the back of a ear waiting for a response.

Owlflare; ShadowClan

"Really?" Owlflare asked in reply to all that his sister said in the first couple of statements with a small blush on her cheeks. She then heard everything else that she said and looked a bit thoughtful for a moment as she thought over what she said about not seeing any badgers. "Maybe they were," she said with a small shrug. "Also maybe the one Hollowheart and I encountered earlier thought that we were on its territory or something and attacked us. I'm just guessing why it was there in the first place but it could have been many other reasons."

Frostshadow of Shadowclan

Frostshadow padded into camp, head bowed. She felt so tired. Slowly, she walked into a small shaded corner of the camp and sat down. Her eyes were unfocused as she gazed off into the distance, lost in thought. She didn't know why she was so tired, she just was.

((please remeber to make your posts longer!))

Lionstar; Thunderclan

"I'll be fine, Thornfire, but maybe i should look into this more." His tail flicked impatiently. "That's it! I'll go to the Moonstone, and speak to Starclan." he said, happy with the idea. They hadn't spoken with Starclan for a while, and it would really relieve his stress. But what if it ment something bad? What if the clans where never meant to come to the forest? A shiver ran though him, but he shook it off. The sky was darkening so he sighed. "Tommorrow, i will go to the moonstone." Lionstar blinked, walking to his den.

Shimmerkit; Thunderclan

"Run!" she squealed. The white kit pushed her head against Wolfkit's fur. "Go, go, go!" she jumped over him and caught up with Pebblekit, quick as a flick. Actually, Shimmerkit was the fastest of the all the kits. She wasn't the best at play fighting, but she adored running. And climbing, for that matter. If the clan had scouts, she would be one.

Pebblekit;thunderclan

Pebblekit was panting when he noticed Shimmerkit right beside him. He was taken by suprise. He hadn't even noticed Shimmerkit. She was the fastest runner in his litter so it would make sence for her to easaly catch up so Pebblekit wasn't that shocked. He looked arond for any sine of Wolfkit in the distance. Then he turned to Shimmerkit. "Ok, here is the plan" Pebblekit started. He like to take over the lead and boss around people. "First we wait for the others to catch up and then we go to the pond to look at our selves and then we go back to camp before Lionstar notices and we get in trouble". Pebblekit puffed out his chest so he can look strong and that they should follow his lead. Pebblekit was stronger than Shimmerkit so he thought he should take over the lead.

Monpaw;Thunderclan

Moonpaw heard Loinster sugest that he should go to the Moonstone. Then she said "I agree, I need to know what are warrior ansestors want". Moonpaw turned to her mentor wondering if he would agree. Moonpaw did not know if this was an omen and she was curiois. If this was an omen what could it mean Moonpaw thought.

((sorry I didn't write a lot for Moonpaw, my laptop doesn't have much more battey))

" I guess ThunderClan doesn't know the meaning of borders." Streamstar smirked a little. As he crossed around Sunningrocks, he stated into the forest. " Let's go." the gray tabby flicked his tail in signal for her to come as he carefully padded into the river. The tom began swimming towards the other end, with strong kicks. Soon he made it, and shook the water off his due when he got on the land. Once again, the leader's fur was all fluffy. He turned around and waited for Rainbreeze.

((My cat isn't on the OP yet, but I got approved so I guess I can start))

Gingerkit; Shadowclan

Gingerkit paced around the nursery excitedly. He was 6 moons today. Finally he could become an apprentice! Finding a dust ball, Gingerkit started playing with it. He quickly lost interest, though, and started bouncing around the nursery again. A queen yelled at him to settle down and he sat down in the corner, to distracted by his excitement to get annoyed. He found it hard to stay seated, so he got up, paced around, and sat down somewhere else. After about a minute he moved again. Gingerkit repeated this process a few times before he received more scolding.

Thunderclan, Snowcloud

Snowcloud was in fact concerned about the fox’s behavior. He easily shrugged it off, as he assumed it was plain hormones that drove the male fox, which may have been on a female fox’s scent to act so bazaar. Snowcloud scanned the kits that were playing in the new spring grass and assessed them all. Although still too small to become apprentices, some showed the skills, and were mentally ready for the change. He wanted to mention this to Lionstar, but saw the uneasy energy flowing from his leader just by the way he walked. The clan could really use more cats available for hunting. He turned to Almondpelt, “If anyone asks I’ve gone hunting, I won’t be too far,” and he trotted off.

Even though Snakerocks was often a better hunting place, Snowcloud did not feel like dealing with the snakes today, so he turned in to oppose direction. Soon he found himself on the edge of the woods looking out at Sunningrocks. Greymist was there, no. Greymist was back at camp, then who was this other grey tom? The glare of the sun prevented him from seeing clearly. Then as a cloud loomed over the sun his eyes focused on another lighter grey cat swimming toured the first cat. “River clan, that must be Streamstar. They’re trying to take Sunningrocks!” he hissed under his breath as his fur raised on his back ready to lounge. He did the wrong thing, but it was too late, he was already hurdling toured the invaders, alone. “Aim for Streamstar.”

((Sorry if its too wordy. I got really detailed.))

Edited by libby2999

Hollowkit and Wolfkit were hiding in the undergrowth waiting for Hollowkits siblings. He pounced on Pebblekit, his large form easily knocked him over ."And who sais you get to lead, we all know i'm the bravest and the strongest" The fluffy kit boasted.

Wolfkit flicked his ears" and the fluffiest" he joked. Hollowkit laughed.

Fireslash steeled his nerves, and prepared for the battle. Sunningrocks was rightfully Riverclan's, but Thunderclan didn't get it. They should just wait, because Riverclan would show them. He was tensed, and ready, his ears pricked and listening for Thunderclan as they waited. Fireslash leaned towards Rainbreeze and whispered, "I've got your back."

Pebblekit sat up and shook himself. He wriggled out of Hollowkit's grip and pounced on a rock sitting in a posion like the Lionking. The wind ruffled his fluuffy fur then he looked at Hollowkit. "Because I am the best". Pebblekit said puffing out his chest. He jumped off the rock and he circled Hollowkit. "That is whyz i'm so specialz. Ezpezally(espacilly) because i'mb gowwna get apwentwiced(aprenticed) first".

(wait so where are the kits? At the tree?))

(Sorry for the absence, me and JadeEyes had a long Power Outage from a windstorm, but we're back now, not sure for how long though. rolleyes.gif

Anyone can PM us if we disappear again. Laurarockstar? Did I make a cat profile for Windclan or did I forget to do that? xd.png Sorry If I did.)

Thronfire: Thunderclan

Thornfire watched Lionstar pad into his den, and turned to her apprentice; the medicine cat's whiskers trembled in the breeze, and she fluffed her coat out against it.

"It probably is an omen," Thornfire agreed finally, "I'll go and ask Lionstar if we can accompany him on the trip to the moonstone." The she cat decided, then touched her tail tip to Moonpaw's shoulder.

"May you check on the rest of the fox hunting patrol for wounds for me?" the she cat asked, "i'm confident you know what should be done."

Thornfire blinked, and stood to trail after Lionstar to his den.

AlmondPelt: Thunderclan

Almondpelt was near the enterance of the camp, thinking about what to do; the tom was not sure where Brightheart was, or the kits, and had'nt a clue as to how well the fresh kill pile was stocked.

Decided, Almondpelt trotted out of camp, and found Snowcloud's scent; it had been trailing to Snakerocks, then veered off toward Sunning-

The tom pricked his ears, the scent of something drifting on the spring breeze; he hurried to the edge of the bushes, and stared in astonishment.

Riverclan seemed to be everywhere! And was that?

Almondpelt was torn between leaping into action with Snowcloud, and turning tail and running back for help; hissing with frustration, Almondpelt turned around and darted back the way he came, making his way back to camp.

"I must tell the clan!"

(( Um, Streamstar's already on the other side of the river.....))

((I know, but I had to back my time up a bite to have it make sence. I got my cat caught up and all. So now Snowcloud is frozen in atacking of the Riverclan invadors. Also I am planning on having Snowcloud lose, (duh) and get beating up very bad.))

Edited by libby2999

(sorry for being late, I'm taking care of a cat that got shot with a bb gun, he's taking up my freetime until the wound gets past the point that it could get infected)

Dapplefeather Shadowclan

Chuckling softly after that last bit to herself she glanced at Owlflare playfully, "I wonder, if you two had any of course what your kits would look like. His brawn and your brain.. they'd grow into fine warriors for Shadowclan. Just don't give them any names that would ask for trouble ." She warned hesitantly, "I heard at the last gathering a few Elders from other clans talking about how kits they'd had and named Snow ended up dead on the thunder paths or a predatory bird flew off with them. Course with you too's markings and colorings I'd be stunned if a kit turned out anything lighter than gray..." Catching herself finally she mumbled a quick apology to Owlflare, "Me and my teasing.."

(as for the Snow refrence, Snowfur and Snowkit from Thunderclan back in the day, I was reading up on Bluestar's uncle and he seemed a head of his time with propecies)

Edited by Sorrowgrave