Laurarockstar

Warriors Of The Forest

((Okay, we can start!))

Lionstar yawned and stretched, his once bright yellow fur looking more grey. He was old, but still strong. The ThunderClan leader padded out of his den. "What a great day for hunting..." he said to himself. The clans had been at the Forest Territories for a few moons now and ThunderClan was prospering. The Territories had been split evenly, except for the Sunning Rocks. They rightfully belonged to ThunderClan when they left the forest, and they where theirs now. Lionstar expected some sort of disagreement over them soon though. He sighed, glancing around at the fresh looking camp. All the dens where brand new, other than his own. His den survived, under the rock that the leaders spoke in his clan. Another thing that shocked him was the fact that the great rocks where back. Everyone knew that in the stories they had been destroyed. He shrugged. Who knew? Maybe StarClan had brought them back as a gift. That reminded him of the Moonstone, who still shone as brightly as ever before. It was the only part of the clans that remained untouched.

Rainbreeze ran happily though the new forest, stretching her legs. When she headed away from the lake, she imagined the forest being old and stale. But, it wasn't. It was fresh as ever, with bright plants blooming and the night's rain giving it a cool feeling. The river was in great shape too. It was clear, and overwhelmed with fish. "This is great..." she whispered. There where problems for all the clans too though. A fox seemed to have settled on ThunderClan territory, stale scents of badger lingered in ShadowClan, WindClan had too deal with some rats, and in RiverClan, a couple rouges needed to be chased out. The clans could deal with it though, she thought as she swam to the island that was RiverClan camp.

Littleflower licked the heads of her tiny new kits. "My kits..." she whispered proudly. They were small, just recently kitted. She sighed, curling her tail around them. There were three. Rosekit, a calico with green eyes, Mistkit, a brown calico with white paws and blue-green eyes, and their brother, who she feared was weak. (IF NO ONE WANTS HIM HE SHALL... GO :< ) She shivered, praying to StarClan that her kits would be safe. They all would make great warriors, but now they where so small. Littleflower licked her paw, trailing it over her head. She thought proudly about how they were the first kits born in the Forest, for a very long time.

Frostberry sniffed the ground for herbs, muttering to himself. The scent of badger still lingered, and it gave him the chills. He hoped itt was gone, muttering to himself that he would give it a swiping if it stepped on his herbs again. "Huh. Here they are." he grumbled to himself, picking up the borage. "Now all i need is catmint..." Frostberry said to himself, mouth full of herbs. He padded back towards camp. I need an apprentice. he thought to himself. That would make life easier.

Owlflare was out hunting for her clan, being successful so far. She had caught a few mice, a magpie, and a squirrel so far and was looking for more prey. She hoped that she would be able to bring a lot of prey back to her clan so as to help feed the kits and the queens along with the elders and the leader. After walking around for a little while more and not finding anymore prey, she went back to where she had buried the prey that she had caught earlier, picked them up in her mouth, and then heading back to camp. Once arriving there, she put her prey on the prey pile, then went into a shaded corner, and then laid down as she watched what the other cats of the clan were doing.

Brightheart stretched slowly in the soft moss. She could feel the kits move inside and she sighed. Swollen as a fat vole in spring; she licked her paws. She knew it was very close to her kitting. The kits seemed to get skirmish more these days. She ears flicked as she heard the birds chirp, and the warriors mew outside. She was surprised she managed the journey so far. She slowly stood up and walked out of the nursery, she laid down at its entrance. Closing her eyes she started to sun herself enjoying the warm sun's rays. (5 hours later...) She laid in the very back of the nursery and licked the four kits at her side. 2 girls and 2 toms. She purred proudly at her new litter glade they were healthy. She looked at the smallest of the four, she had named her Shimmerkit. She licked the female kit slowly and nudge her closer to her belly. Snowkit was pure white and the quietest out of the 4 while her siblings seemed louder. Hollowkit was the most fluffiest out of them all, and she licked his head quietly. Fixing the tuft of hair that stood up. She then looked at Pebblekit, who was the striking image of his father she gleamed with pride with all of them. She closed her eyes slowly relaxing as she listened to her kits mew and nurse. 3 ½ weeks later... The kits had happened their eyes and soon started to bound around, sadly Snowkit turned out to be blind and she always stayed near Brightheart or Shimmerkit. She watched them as they bounded around and as Snowkit followed her sister around. Brightheart sighed; her little warriors. She stretched over picking up Snowkit as the others started to play more roughly to which Snowkit mewed in defiance, she placed the kit in-between her front paws. Licking her head softly, purring as she did. She stopped for a minute as she heard a slight rumble in the sky. She soon went back to licking her kit lovingly.

(Well.. xd.png sped up the kitting and decide to say pebble looked like his daddy....>.> since dad was dead..? lol just to say that the dad looked like something! If that’s OK...? O.O I WANT TE KIT! *snatches and cuddles*)

((Didn't you agree that Almondpelt was her mate? *looks on first post* I thought that's what his controler said... >:

Oh, Littleflower's tom? Gimme char sheet biggrin.gif ))

Lionstar glanced up at the sky. Maybe a storm was coming, he would have to keep an eye on that. He looked over to see Brightheart and the kits, they all seemed strong and healthy. That is, except Snowkit. She also seemed energetic and strong, but they had recently found she was blind. He sighed, hoping the kit would find her way in life. Who new? Maybe she could be the first blind warrior. He padded out of camp, a fat mouse on his mind. As Lionstar padded through the forest teh scent of fox overwhelmmed him. He panicked for a second before realizing it was stale. The fox must have moved on. His warriors had been reporting the scnets of the fox, always stale when they got to them, but always in a new place. He went on, scenting a thrush through the reek of fox. He would send a patrol to look for this fox when he got back to camp. Lionstar felt the kits where not safe with a mysterious fox lurking around the terrritories.

Shimmerkit mewled as Snowkit was taken away. "Awww! Come an' pway with us Snowwit." she said, stopping their game of playfight and jumping over to her sister. Her bright blue eyes shone happily. "You alway' stop when it gwets reawwy fun," she blinked, nosing her sister. Her fur was fluffed up and her left ear was flipped inside out, making her look silly, and messy.

Edited by Laurarockstar

Heronstar watched his Clan from his den. The cream colored tabby got up and stretched. He walked down to the fresh kill pile to get something to eat. He sat down and picked out a piece of prey. The leader greeted his sister when he saw her.

Emberpelt dipped her head in respect to her brother. She sat down next to him and glanced around the camp. The warrior picked up prey and ate it. She got up and walked away from the pile. She lied down next to the warriors den.

Snowkit struggled against her mother’s grip “Izs is trapped!” she pushed and finally was freed rolling onto her sister. She mewed in pride. “It’s not my fauawlts!” She shook herself up and lightly pushed her sister. She turned her head toward a noise and blinked. Her glassy eyes staring off she turned back toward her sister; her tail slightly gripping her sisters.

Brightheart purred seeing how well Snowkit was doing even though she was blind. She slowly got up stretching her legs, and her tail flicked about. She watched them quietly and her stomach rumbled from hunger. Looking at her kits she quickly scurried to the fresh kill pile grabbing a nice sized vole she quickly padded back. Laying down she tore into it watching her kits play.

(Sent~)

Edited by foxfairy34759

Snowkit struggled against her mother’s grip “Izs is trapped!” she pushed and finally was freed rolling onto her sister. She mewed in pride. “It’s not my fauawlts!” She shook herself up and lightly pushed her sister. She turned her head toward a noise and blinked. Her glassy eyes staring off she turned back toward her sister; her tail slightly gripping her sisters.

Brightheart purred seeing how well Snowkit was doing even though she was blind. She slowly got up stretching her legs, and her tail flicked about. She watched them quietly and her stomach rumbled from hunger. Looking at her kits she quickly scurried to the fresh kill pile grabbing a nice sized vole she quickly padded back. Laying down she tore into it watching her kits play.

(Sent~)

(( NO! DONT! I already sent a pm with the kit and mate. IF it wasnt there or she delteted, then its on hold by meee :3 sorry about your hard efforts, though.))

A gray tabby tom padded out of a reed den, the leader's den. his eyes darted to a sunny spot on top of his den, and with a might leap he landed, awkwardly, on the roof of reeds. He licked his chest fur, then sprawled out in the sunlight, warmed by the rays of sun. After stretching, the tabby got up and looked down on his clan. Streamstar, now you must look over your Clan. he thought firmly. " Rainbreeze?" he mew echoed through the camp as he jumped down in search of his deputy. As he opened his mouth for her scent, he relaxed. Gone out early, huh? Guess I'll make patrols. The dawn patrol was probably out already. Streamstar sighed as he looked at the kill pile, and decided to get some fish for the clan. As he raced down the camp, through the entrance, he noticed his deputy by the lake. PAdding up to her, he sat next to Rainbreeze. " Nice day, huh?" he asked the deputy before flashing out a paw and killing a silver fish. He picked it up in his jaws. " Whant suome?" he asked, his mew muffled by the prey. He wanted to eat it so much, but he'd rather watch his Clan eat first.

Edited by girlfairy76

(OOHHHH ok xd.png @ Laura: forgot my pm then and about Brighthearts mate O.O....um xd.png well idk hers i supposed to be dead from greencough.... :> maybe in the future she can have almond ;D )

The brown calico kit woke up at her mother's touch, mouth open as if she needed milk. Mistkit squirmed around and cuddled up to her mother. She couldn't seem to open her eyes but followed the milk scent. Quickly, as if in competition with her siblings, she began to feed. Her soft, white paws pressed against her mother's belly and her blue-green eyes slowly opened to blink up at the older she cat.

((Assuming from your post that their eyes are already open...

BTW, it's morning, right?))

Shadestar padded from his den, yawning and blinking in the sunlight. He looked around. None of his warriors seemed to be up yet. Shrugging, he slowly padded out of the camp to hunt, deciding to leave the patrols to Skycloud once his deputy was awake. Once out in the open, he quickened his pace, mouth open for prey scents.

Frostshadow stretched and yawned. Then, slowly, she padded back towards camp from the burnt sycamore. Her silvery pelt shone in the rays of morning sun that shone through the gaps in the branches. Her ice blue eyes were unfocused as if in deep thought and the sudden scent of prey and greens brought her back. She had wandered to the Thunderclan border! Sighing, she turned back.

((Actually, i'm sorry girlfairy i never got that. I got foxfairys and you didn't reserve it before so it is fair and square that hers should be accepted. Not trying to be rude but that's just how i do things.

Oh, and there is no lake O.o

Yes it's morning and their eyes are open.))

Shimmerkit cheered. "Yay~! Youz fwee!" she wrapped her tail around her sister and bounced toward her siblings, leading her sister.

Rainbreeze nodded at Streamstar. She dipped her head. "No." the silver-grey she cat looked out at the river. Rainbreeze glanced at her leader, realizing she was being rude. "Sorry, ah- I'm not hungry." she said as she struck her paw into the river. Her long claws snatched the fish out of the water. The grey-eyed warrior looked forward into the lake, eyes glittering faintly. She stood up, shaking her head.

Cloverfrost yawned, laying on her side in soft, springy moss. Pulling herself out of her nest, she stretched, pink tongue rolling out lazily. She gave her pelt a few brisk licks to comb down the fur, and shook out a few remaining moss flecks out of her snow-white pelt. Making sure she looked presentable, she padded outside. Almost immediately, she flinched, momentarily blinded as the morning sun hit her eyes. Blinking rapidly, she made her way to the fresh-kill pile, where she nosed out a plump mouse. Sinking her canines into its soft flesh, she ate the mouse quickly, then disposed of the remains.

Brightheart purred as she finished the plump vole. Watching her kits quietly her tail flicked. " Who wants to go outside today?" She purred. They have been good and they needed to get out sooner or later. She stretched her front paws, letting her claws dig into the dirt as she extended them.

Snowkit bounced after her sister letting her lead. "Iz want to go outsidezs!" She bounced at the thought, her little fur fluffing out from excitement. "Really Momma!?" Her glassy blue eyes grew wide.

The small tom crawled toward his mother his little eyes opening and he searched. Following the warm scent of milk he crawled. Finally reaching his mothers belly he started to knead as he nursed, his small paws pushing as he did.

Moonpaw was extremlly tired from collecting herbs. Moonpaw finally finished collecting the leaves of Borage and headed back to camp her tummy growiling. Moonpaw took a peice of fresh-kill and headed in her den. She ate the prey quicly and went to sleep before she can be ordered to do more. Moonpaw lay in her nest for a moment longer and let sleep come to her.

Pebblekit pounced on Shimmerkit. "How dear you steal Snowkit from our clan" Pebblekit said happily. Then she turned to Brighheart. "We canz go outside!" Pebblrkit meow happily. "Race you" Pebblekit said to her littermates getting a head start. Then she turned back to Brighthert waiting for another yes.

Edited by catlover232

Brightheart did a purr like laugh in amusement " Yes my dear PebbleKit~' She stood and padded outside. " Come my dears~" She continued to walk and finally laid down near some stones in the camp. She watched them carefully, and noticed how nice it was out today. Perfect for them to play while she sun herself. She started to lick her paw swiping it over her ear and continued to groom. She stopped seeing Moonpaw and continued back to her grooming. She flicked her tail and started to lick her chest. Then her belly getting rid of the moss and burrs in her fur.

Snowkit mewed as she felt her sibling be pounced on. " Yayzsss! Outside!" Following the sound of her brothers paw steps she followed. " I want to be deputy!!" She padded after Pebblekit. Her tail straight in the air as she did. " Nozss! Medcinezssss catzsss!" She mewed louder. " SO i can heal momma and my siblings!!"

Edited by foxfairy34759

Pebblekit ran outside and she said to Snowkit "I'mz leader! Me cwan pretect the clan!" Then he ran next to Snowkit and said" Hide Shedow clan invading!"" Meow" Pebblekit said as she puonced on Brightheart tail." I need backup!" Pebblkit called to Shimmerkit. Suddenly Pebblekit fell onher back. "Help i need heiling" Pebblekit said with humor in her voice. "Snowpaw" Pebblekit yowled trying to include Snowkit in their game. Suddenly Moonpaw ran out of her den." Is anyone injured" she called her gaze alarmed. Then it softened as she saw the kits. "Oh no a Shadowclan warrior!"Moonpaw said playfully as she tossed some moss over Snowkit's head.

((Yes. I instantly check every PM i get. I never got that one. >: I feel so mean.))

Littleflower's eyes brightened as she saw all the kits come closer to her. She suddenly felt a burst of happy energy, and knew that the tom would survive. She bent down, slowly licking them and thought about giving them names. "You shall be Mothkit," she thouched him with her nose. "And you will be Rosekit," she said licking her head. Littleflower looked at the last kit curiosly. Then it came to her. "You shall be Mistkit, named after my sweet sister." The calico snuggled them all tighter as she put her head on her paws, watching them lovingly.

Lionstar padded back into camp, bird in his jaws. He dropped it onto the fresh kill pile and looked around camp. Who should he take to fight the fox? After a moement or two he decided on his strongest warriors ((His only warriors lol)) and leapt up onto the stone. "May every cat old enough gather here under the high stone for a clan meeting." he called loudly. After most cats arrrived, he began. "A fox has been wandering on our territory for quite a while and i want to take a patrol to drive it out. Snowcloud, Almondpelt, Graymist, and me will come. Thronfire is in charge of camp until we get back." He jumped off the rock and waited for his chosen warriors.

"No, I'z sould be leader." Shimmerkit put a paw to her chest proudly before scrambling after Pebblekit. "I iz the pewfect leader, dunt chu tink?" She mewed to her siblings. "Stwong, bwave, loyal..." she kept listing good things she saw in herself vainly. "Anywayz, we can both be! Attack!" she said going along with Pebblekit, sharing the leader position with him. Which, she thought, was rightfully hers. She squeaked happily as Lionstar called to the clan and ran to sir under the highstone. "A fox?!" she gasped. "I can fight it off!" she said playfully swiping her paws.

(sorry i didn't realise we were starting, also where do the descriptions for the cats go?)

Hollowkit Prowled closer to his sibling. His fluffy fur was for once flat and the undergrowth at the edge of camp hid his creamy fur well. Wriggling his hindquarters he pounced on Shimmerkit

"Not when a fox is as fierce as me!" he laughed as he pinned his sister down.

Looking on, Wolfkit,who was only a few days older than Hollowkit, spotted the kits playing and the warriors discussing the fox,eager to join them and play but unsure of himself he sat alone staring at the ground.

Meanwhile near highstones and close to Shadowclan Territory, a young kit was mewling in distress. On the new-old thunderpath her twolegs had had a car crash and she was the only survivor. She managed to crawl to Mothermouth before giving up and calling out for help.

Edited by Dewspirit

(( I remember! I was about to send it but then my mom needed the iPad and then when I came back it refreshed and everything was lost >>)

" It's okay. I'll be going now." Streamstar mewed, picking up his fish and padding away back to camp. Once the gray tabby got there, he dropped the fish and padded infront of the warriors den. " Tigerstripes? Tigerstripes, when you come out, go hunting." he mewed, turning away to jump ontop of his den. Shaking his ruffled fur, the yellow-eyed tom looked across the river, seeing SunningRocks. He scowled, remembering the battles over the rocks. If only it was like how it was in the beginning! he thought. The stud rocks gas caused tension from ThunderClan and RiverClan, and yet, ThunderClan owned the rocks! But Streamstar never cared for the rocks. It wasn't really worth fighting for.

Bright heart purred in amusement, “My dears you are too young to hunt foxes!” She turned her head seeing Wolfkit. “Please come and join us!” She always enjoyed kits. “You will be my kit if that’s ok?” Getting up with a quick stretch, she padded over picking up Wolfkit by his scruff and quickly padded over to the others. Placing Wolfkit next to the other kits, her eyes glittered with pride.

Snowkit shivered “Foxzss?! “ Running toward her mother and standing under her she hissed. “They sound scarezs!” Her glassy eyes were wide and her ears flicked about listening. She quickly mewed loudly to warriors and her leaders “You getzs thatzs foxezs!” Her hair slightly puffed and she nodded to her statement.

Mothkit continued to nurse purring as he did he stopped and yawned. His small mouth opening and he shook his head. Crawling closure as he could to his mother he curled up into a ball falling asleep to her warmth.

((Can we please use something to indicated what cat is part of what clan? Im getting mixed up. Also, I do suggest that the creator PMs all those who applied wink.gif ))

ThunderClan

SnowCloud, being young and full of energy woke up bright and early. There was no need to do cleaning chores around the camp this morning, so he whent out hunting, as he knew there were many hungrey kits to feed. Sneaking away silently snowcloud followed the familair path to the most brushy part of the forest. There was always prey there to hunt. and he was right. He soon returened with a fat shrew and a baby chipmunck. Placing the prey down he proceeded to wake the few warriors to aid with hunting. Then picked up the freshly caught shrew to take it to AlmondPelt

RiverClan

SilverOrb was hungry, but had to much to do. Her herb storage was extreamly low, so she set off to gather a good suplies. Emerging from the den, she felt the pressents, rather the lack of pressents of her clan member. four cats, including her was hardly a clan at all. Due to that fact, she was trainning herself undcover. Fighing skills, just incase. The only warrior they have is tigerstripes, and she respected him for that responsability he took on.