Katie

Disney Movies!

What is your favorite Disney movie?  

173 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Treasure Planet was great. And I totally support a Darkwing Duck movie. =(

*nods* I fully agree that he deserved it. According to what I've heard, the only reason he didn't get his own movie was because they said DuckTales did so badly. (Still don't see how as everyone I've ever asked has liked it.)

They fail to realize that while, yes, Darkwing and Scrooge are both Ducks from the Disney Afternoon, but Darkwing is less of an explorer/treasure hunter and more of a hero. He has two major villains that would have made for a great Movie villain, Though I think Taurus Bulba would be a better choice then Negaduck (Even though Negs is epic.)

Not to mention the great set up with the cyborg bull. Twice he had been defeated in the show, but not destroyed. He swore his vengeance before flying off and while tired from the fight, Darkwing did seem a bit worried. I really think they could have done something with that.

PS: I was also a big fan of Rescuers Down Under and Treasure Planet.

Ohhhh my gosssssh, I know! The show itself ended on a bit of a cliffhanger with Taurus Bulba, who, I agree, was the single most threatening Darkwing villain (love all the others, especially Quackerjack, but they're such hams...). A feature-length movie where he is finally taken down for real would have been given epic closure to the TV series.

Though, have you read the comics that were recently released? Up until the last volume, those did a lovely job of following up.

Well there were a few I was more into the actual type movies:

The Shaggy Dog old version-that was hilarious especially when he was becoming the dog smile.gif

Justin Morgan had a Horse-have the tape of this one

The Miracle of the White Stallions-have the vhs of this one too.

was the Journey of Natty Gan one ??

Oh and by far the funniest one The Love Bug with Dean Jones, Suzanne Pleshette and Buddy Hackman.

Edited by LuvDragons

My childhood favorite was Robin Hood. ^^

Am also fond of The Little Mermaid, Beauty & the Beast and Bambi.

Wreck-It Ralph, Tangled, and FROZEN 8D

For somewhat-older ones, Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Lion King, Mulan, and Treasure Planet were all awesome.

Oh I almost forgot! Since the Miyazaki movies are owned by Disney (at least some of them), then I'd have to add Spirited Away to the list, alongside The Nightmare Before Christmas as it is also owned by Disney. XD

Edited by edwardelricfreak

My favorite has to be Mulan. I could watch that movie over and over and never get sick of it. Probably one of the only Animated Disney movies that doesn't have major pacing issues.

The Lion King has to come in second, though. I also really liked Frozen, but i've only seen it once, so time will tell. I used to really like Tangled, but I kind of grew to not like it as much the more I seen it.

Edited by MysticTiger

There is a long list, here is a sample:

Lion king and Aristocats for their music and their translation.

And Mulan only for Mu-Shu (my favourite character from my childhood)

and "bugs" and "Finding Nemo" for the meaning of the movie.

And of course the best of all Fantasy 1999 & 2000.

I think my favorite Disney movie will always be The Lion King. The characters are likable, the story is great and doesn't lose it's meaning overtime, the animation is fantastic, and the soundtrack is incredible.

Just saw Frozen today and fell in love with it. It is a great show, and right up there with the others as one of my favorite Disney movies.

Just saw Frozen today and fell in love with it. It is a great show, and right up there with the others as one of my favorite Disney movies.

Me too, and did you know? One of the song in the movie Frozen is sung by Demi Lovato...

I absolutely love The Lion King. I can watch it over and over and over again and will never get tired of it. The characters are amazing and it's just a great story.

Also, someone said Frozen. Frozen was amazing. It's probably going to be a really close tie to The Lion King. The songs in it are wonderful, and I loved the animation. The plot of it is also really amazing, and the twist at the end of the movie just stole my heart. I definitely think it will be very close up there to the lion king c:

I love all the Disney movies, but those two are definitely favorites of mine and will be for a very long time! tongue.gif

My favorite was always Beauty and the Beast but I saw Frozen 2 days ago and now that one is my new favorite. I loved it!! wub.gif

lion king and aladdin are just amazing i love pretty much everyone

The Lion King and Beauty and the Beast are my top two favorites. I love most of them, though.

I just saw Maleficent and oh my gosh I'm just gonna say it was awesome! Sleeping Beauty was one of the very few Disney movies (if not the only one) where I loved the villain most and liked her best as my favorite character. I will not spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but holy CRAP was it awesome. Loved loved LOVED the ending. And the outcome. I'm also happy that the crow finally got a name in which he as a character was totally cool.

My fav and very first one was The Lion King, saw it when I was a lil child and still remember it fully. Other than that I love all Disney movies, almost all!

Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and the 7 Dwarfes, Aladdin, Tarzan, Pocahontas, The Little Mermaid, Bambi, Robin Hood, Dumbo, Cinderella, Peter Pan, 101 Dalmatians, The Aristocats, The Jungle Book, Lady and The Tramp, The Fox and The Hound, Pinocchio, Hercules, Atlantis, Nemo, Frozen, A Bug's Life!

I grew up on these films! They will always be in my memory as the best cartoons I've ever seen in my life! Im Disney's biggest fan!

I just saw Maleficent and oh my gosh I'm just gonna say it was awesome! Sleeping Beauty was one of the very few Disney movies (if not the only one) where I loved the villain most and liked her best as my favorite character. I will not spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but holy CRAP was it awesome. Loved loved LOVED the ending. And the outcome. I'm also happy that the crow finally got a name in which he as a character was totally cool.

I also loved Maleficent. wub.gif

I just love Disney movies! They are an amazing part of my childhood, and the music! Oh, my God, the songs in Disney movies are just perfect! wub.gif

My favourite Disney princesses are by far Ariel, Pocahontas (yes I consider her a princess) and Jasmine. smile.gif As for other characters I love Hermes from Hercules because he's hilarious! I can relate to his perky nature. biggrin.gif