Katie

Disney Movies!

What is your favorite Disney movie?  

173 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My fav and very first one was The Lion King, saw it when I was a lil child and still remember it fully. Other than that I love all Disney movies, almost all!

Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and the 7 Dwarfes, Aladdin, Tarzan, Pocahontas, The Little Mermaid, Bambi, Robin Hood, Dumbo, Cinderella, Peter Pan, 101 Dalmatians, The Aristocats, The Jungle Book, Lady and The Tramp, The Fox and The Hound, Pinocchio, Hercules, Atlantis, Nemo, Frozen, A Bug's Life!

I grew up on these films! They will always be in my memory as the best cartoons I've ever seen in my life! Im Disney's biggest fan!

Ever see the series from the Disney Afternoon? Gummi Bears, Talespin, Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, Aladdin the animated series, Little Mermaid animated series, Goof Troop, Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers, Bonkers?

Aside from the movies those were the Disney shows I cherish most. happy.gif

Haha, ohh~ @*Silver Fox* I so agree. I've lost count how many times I sang along to Hakuna Mattata and the Bear Necessities. xd.png Though, I guess I could compare it to how many are addicted to "Let It Go" xd.png

Edited by Syiren

I also loved Maleficent. wub.gif

I just love Disney movies! They are an amazing part of my childhood, and the music! Oh, my God, the songs in Disney movies are just perfect! wub.gif

My favourite Disney princesses are by far Ariel, Pocahontas (yes I consider her a princess) and Jasmine. smile.gif As for other characters I love Hermes from Hercules because he's hilarious! I can relate to his perky nature. biggrin.gif

Thanks to Disney movies I grew fond of Phil Collins - the soundtrack to "Tarzan" is still something that gets directly to my heart.

Two worlds, one family. wub.gif

Thanks to Disney movies I grew fond of Phil Collins - the soundtrack to "Tarzan" is still something that gets directly to my heart.

Two worlds, one family. wub.gif

I love that soundtrack. I was so happy when I was able to find it. wub.gif I love that song and Son of Man.

I just saw Maleficent and oh my gosh I'm just gonna say it was awesome! Sleeping Beauty was one of the very few Disney movies (if not the only one) where I loved the villain most and liked her best as my favorite character. I will not spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but holy CRAP was it awesome. Loved loved LOVED the ending. And the outcome. I'm also happy that the crow finally got a name in which he as a character was totally cool.

Agreed! Awesome movie! smile.gif

I also loved Gargoyles. Wish I could get all of them on DVD.

Agreed!  Awesome movie! smile.gif

I also loved Gargoyles. Wish I could get all of them on DVD.

They are available on DVD. smile.gif I have several volumes of them.

I looked on Walmart's website and managed to find several of the titles. All for about $10 each.

Gargoyles

Ducktales

Darkwing Duck

Rescue Rangers

Goof Troop

Talespin

They did have volume one of Gummi Bears, but I couldn't find it. :/

The only volumes I'm missing are the Goof Troop series and volume three of Talespin. ^^ My local Walmart still has Volume three of Gargoyles and the Ducktales movie in stock. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

They are available on DVD. smile.gif I have several volumes of them.

Gargoyles

The only volumes I'm missing are the Goof Troop series and volume three of Talespin. ^^ My local Walmart still has Volume three of Gargoyles and the Ducktales movie in stock. happy.gif

Ooh, I hadn't realized season 2 of Gargoyles had been released!

Will have to see if I can manage to get that one somehow (I'm not stateside...).

Thanks!

Ooh, I hadn't realized season 2 of Gargoyles had been released!

Will have to see if I can manage to get that one somehow (I'm not stateside...).

Thanks!

You're welcome. I was really happy when I came across it while browsing the Disney section. It was a very pleasant surprise. The best part is my dad enjoys the series too so he's actually the one who bought it. It's not very often when there's a cartoon series that he likes to watch. Not since Batman anyway. laugh.gif

I hope you can get them.