Katie

Disney Movies!

What is your favorite Disney movie?  

173 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've always been a big fan of Disney movies ever since I was young. My favorite has always been The Little Mermaid and The Lion King. Which one do you like best? smile.gif

~Spam removed~

Also my three favorite movies are Aladdin, Lion King, and Princess & the Frog. Aladdin tops, because it's the funniest and it's got my most favorite Disney songs there.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Aladdin, because I did a really big production and was an narrator. Oh, god, that was fun.

Voted for Aristocats, but I love all of them~ >w< Disney movies ftw. <3

I voted 101 Dalmatians. It's my absolute favorite of them all with The Lion King a close second. I actually still own all of my Disney movies (every one of them listed in the poll with the exception of Mary Poppins).

Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast are my favorites.

Voted for Aristocats, my all time fave along with Beauty and the Beast... I love th kitten's personalities!

-Band

my all time ultimate fave is the lion king. second is aristocats. other than that, i dont really like disney movies....

Aah, thank you, Raistlin! I remember watching that movie, and I've thought of it many times, but I could not remember the name of it. Now I can finally watch it again biggrin.gif

I voted for Beauty and the Beast, but I definitely love more of them <3

I don't like most Disney movies. The ones I do like are these:

Dinosaur. Frightful character development, but the integration of CGI dinosaurs and real life locations is absolutely amazing, considering it was done twelve years ago. The first half is just impressive scene after impressive scene...then it comes to a grinding halt once they reach the watering hole...

Bolt. Yet to see it the whole movie, but what I have seen of it has me curious smile.gif

The Lion King. Yet to see it, but am going to. From what I've seen it looks great. Particularly wth the 300 trailer tongue.gif

G-Force. Nothing special, but a fun little romp great for when you're feeling down. Also has some great acting and CGI integration with the real world.

101 Dalmations. Puppiiiieeeeessss! 'nuff said.

Yeah, that's about it. After reading this list, I'm shocked at how few I like. Admittedly I have never even heard of most of them, but I'm just not interested upon reading the titles. Had too many bad runs with Disney. Beverly Hills Chihuahua was particularly horrible. I've seen advertisements for many other Disney movies and they put me off straight away (Ex: Chicken Little.)

Disney is falling down I reckon, after a strong run from the start. Dreamworks is taking over now, and most of my favourite movies are theirs. How to Train Your Dragon, Madagascar, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, Over the Hedge, Puss in Boots... To think they started in 1998 with the bleh Antz, I think they're doing good. (off topic a bit tongue.gif)

Edited by rampaging wyvern

My favourite is the Hunchback of Notre Dame, by a long shot. It was a genuinely good movie, not just by Disney movie standards, even though the gargoyles did annoy me.

After that, the first Lilo & Stitch movie.

After that, no real clue. I haven't seen a lot of Disney movies, lol... I can only vaguely remember the Sword in the Stone, but I think it was ok? Mulan was pretty good. Tarzan was fun. The Jungle Book had Kaa and "I Wanna Be Like You", so that automatically makes it pretty awesome. Aside from that, I'm having a hard time thinking up ones I did more than tolerate.

Even though Lumiere was totally hot.

also NOBODY VERBS LIKE GASTON

The Lion King and Splash(not listed)

The Lion King and Aristocats.

I like cats, okaaaaay...

But I like most Disney movies.

That was a hard choice to make, as I love so many of those movies.

In the end I went for The Sword in The Stone, because of the Squirrel scene and Mad Madam Mim.

Man, that's a tough decision to make, there are so many great Disney flicks I never seem to tire of watching - some of my absolute favorites are The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, The Hunchback of Notre Dame & The Little Mermaid, but I like most of their animated movies, so the list is actually longer. smile.gif

That was a hard choice to make, as I love so many of those movies.

In the end I went for The Sword in The Stone, because of the Squirrel scene and Mad Madam Mim.

You mean the Marvellous Mad Madam Mim xd.png She was fun.

Also Archimedes was rather good too (Grumpy owls ftw)

Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast are my favorites.

I forgot to mention Mulan which isn't on the list and is also one of my favorites.

The Lion King is my favorite. One of the few ones that has no songs I just want to fast forward through or doesn't have have a message I don't like. Beauty and the Beast, and Aladdin probably tie for second.

Edited by Nectaris

also NOBODY VERBS LIKE GASTON

THAT SONG. It's stuck in my head now. I love Gaston. xd.png

My favorite is The Lion King (always will be), but honestly I love all the Disney movies I've seen. The Jungle Book, The Fox and the Hound, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Mulan, and The Aristocats are some of my other top favorites. I also really like Bambi.

The rest of my family hates Disney though. :/ I don't see why...they're great movies and they always have awesome songs. I always want to sing along because they're just so catchy xd.png

My favourite has to be Beauty and the Beast, but I do have a soft spot for Tarzan 2...