The Native American Lineage

The Native American Lineage

Just wanted to remind everyone Potlatch starts today at 4pm EST.

And I also need to let you know that my internet connection has been going in and out--so if I am only on sporadically or not at all, you'll know why.

But I hope to join you at that time. smile.gif

Oh goodness, with all the stalling and both cave and forums lagging

out from new features, hoping it will all be working better by then.

Hoping something will cooperate breeding also.

Chiefs and grandparents donating to Potlatch: don't forget there is a post at the beginning of the thread expressly to be used for that purpose. (You will have to login properly to be able to add eggs to it.)

If you are a member donating an egg, please post to the thread as you normally do.

Thanks, all! smile.gif

Oh dear,

Blue Holly Anisahoni starters were very uncooperative this day,

no eggs produced from the starters I have.

Silvers and stripes must be on strike.

Hmmm I didnt plan my week very well - egg locked sad.gif I will have to breed eggs in a few days for a 'belated Potlatch', sorry guys.

Thanks for reminding about goals,

and I do want to show two that I believe qualify for

the Hopi Lizard Clan:

Leaping Lizard Hopi

http://dragcave.net/lineage/n8EBS

and

Stepping the Sand Stairs

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VNgqG

and nothing toward the Blue Holly Clan goals,

except I have changed the Knowledge of the Panther goal to be

6th gen instead of 10th gen.

Edited by grammydragon

All right, everyone: all the eggs we can breed at this time are up in the 5th post of the thread under the member list. I'll see if we have room to breed more later. If not, that's the lot this time around.

So check out the new starter eggs! biggrin.gif

Greetings!

I PMed trekwriter pursuant to a gifting thread about a gorgeous little Hopi Butterfly egg and poked around here. Regardless of whether or not the particular egg is available, I would like to join the Hopi Butterfly Tribe if possible. Glories and Moonstones happen to be among my favorites and I really appreciate the concept of this lineage.

Thanks in advance,

Panic

<3

Edited by panic siren

All right, everyone: all the eggs we can breed at this time are up in the 5th post of the thread under the member list.  I'll see if we have room to breed more later.  If not, that's the lot this time around. 

So check out the new starter eggs!  biggrin.gif

I've just added my Lenape contribution to the potlatch to the 5th post -- Five 2g starter eggs...

Higher gen Lenape eggs are also available on request (pm me); my Native American dragons are on page 2 of my scroll, (near the top if you're set to view 500).

btw,

Thanks Trekwriter for the Blue Holly vine; he grew to be a fine alt fellow. cool.gif

Confession:

I was distracted and bred him to a female of the wrong generation unsure.gif , so his first egg (code uoSin, interestingly) has become a vampire... rolleyes.gif; he will get his correct mate next week.

After — how many months of trying? I haveHAD a Croatan Melungeon egg! (Black Stripe from White Stripe x alt Nebula parents).

This baby's name must include the word "Melungeon."

PM me for the Teleport link. Claimed! Thank you and enjoy! smile.gif

Edited by Xocowolf

Many thanks to everyone that contributed to Potlatch. The remaining starter eggs at the front of the thread have been updated!

And now--an exciting announcement: we have a new Chief of Hopi Tribe--Panic siren! biggrin.gif So look for some new starter pairs to be added to Hopi.

Panic siren...Welcome!

Thank you grammy and trekwriter!

I am excited to be joining this lineage and will be updating today with four new Hopi starter pairs! (many more to come as soon as mates mature and/or cooperate)

I also have added a few more breeds to some of the Hopi clans, such as Reds, Daydreams, Whiptails, Tsunami, Dark Myst and Lumina to add to the inspiration of current breeding goals.

Please know that I am always available and open to suggestions, egg requests, or whatever other assistance I may offer to current or prospective lineage members, or just plain interested parties. ;]

So, if there is anything I can help with, don't be shy. Feel free to PM me at anytime!

Sorry I havent been very active! Summer has been super ultra busy for me. I hope to be more active now-soon!

I will be coming back from an out of town trip on that day but I believe I will have some Hopi starter eggs on the evening end of things. ^^

But it sounds good to me!

Edited by panic siren

Hi I have just joined the Cherokee Red Paint Lineage, Thanks again Trekwriter

I am hoping someone can explain a chequered lineage to me, I know what stairstep and spiral are but not sure about chequered biggrin.gif

Edited by Paige201208

Hi I have just joined the Cherokee Red Paint Lineage, Thanks again Trekwriter

I am hoping someone can explain a chequered lineage to me, I know what stairstep and spiral are but not sure about chequered biggrin.gif

Those lineages look like this

They consist of two breeds that make pattern like that of a checkerboard.

PointOfOrigin,

OMG! What a checkerboard that is!

and here is what the even gen thread says:

A Checkerboard dragon is one where only 2 breeds appear in the lineage. All of the male dragons in a Checkerboard dragon are one breed, and all the females are the other.

When there are color variations of a breed, such as with the nebulas, whether a dragon is still checkerboard with variations is subject to individual interpretation, but strict interpretation says no. Example dragon -thanks to calankh for the lovely example.

FYI, all members--I am changing the Clan goal for Cherokee Red Paint to read "Checker" and not "Perfect Checker" so Paige and other new people will have an easier time getting started. wink.gif

lol, since a true checkers game board alternates the row colors, I always have wondered

how the confusing name "perfect" came about for dragon checkerboard .

Nice start, Paige!

Edited by grammydragon