cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Mac walked through the mountain path. He spun on his heels as he saw a hiker. He twitched his hand, rocks caging the hiker in. He walked to the shaking hiker and reached his hand through a crack in the rock, snagging his pack. He walked off, leaving the hiker stuck in the rocks Edited by pickleabanana1

Birth Name: Dr. Pamela Isley

Nickname: Poison Ivy

Hero/Villain: Villain

Powers: She can release a sweet pollen scent that seduces most mortal men and some heroes, or at least slow them down. Her kiss is pure poison because of the venom in her lips. She can control plants, especially vines.

Weakness: If the hero can't smell, she can't seduce them. Any type of fire can beat her pretty easily.

Personality:Poison Ivy is wicked. She wants to protect the planet and eradicate all mammals and animals of any kind so that greenery may rule. She's extremely seductive; generally she's flirting at all times. It's hard to look away from her, so seduction is that much easier. She acts flirty until the moment is right, then you get the kiss of death.

History:Her boss and co-worker, Dr. Jason Woodrue, was constantly taking away her venom samples back to his area of the lab.

Wanting to find out once and for all what he was up to, she crept into his lab and watched in horror as he used some of her venom to create a powerful super soldier called Bane. Dr. Woodrue sees her, and, after dragging her back to her lab, tells her that Wayne Enterprises cut off their funding, but had it not been for Pamela's research, he would never have succeeded. He asks her to join him, but Pamela refuses saying that he has corrupted her research for World Domination. Unfortunately, Woodrue, who is not good at rejection, decides to kill her by pushing her into her table of animal plant toxins, along with her rattlesnake and the same venom that created Bane.Sometime later, Woodrue entered the former Dr. Isley's dormant area of the lab, conversing with the winning bidder of Bane on his cell-phone. Suddenly, Pamela's grave begins to stir, and in a pink eruption, the so-called dead scientist re-emerges as a seductively beautiful red-haired woman. Dr. Woodrue fell to his knees at her sight. He had expected her to be dead. The former Isley seemingly shrugged off her apparent death as a good night's rest, while her dumbstruck boss looked on. In her words, "The animal-plant toxins had a rather unique effect on me. They replaced my blood with aloe, my skin with chlorophyll, and filled my lips...." --she then took Woodrue by the cheeks and chin and pulled him towards her; Isley kissed him passionately and he eagerly kissed her back. When she broke away from him, Isley then finished -- "with venom. Oh, and Jason, one other thing. I probably should've mentioned this earlier. I'm...poison". As she said this, she pushed him backwards, with Woodrue choking and then finally dying.

Other: I'll try not to surpass PG-13 with the seductive thingy.

Looks:

user posted image

(( Cat Gal, Blake is flying a helicopter to the City to rob a bank. Flying over the forest and to the city. Set you up with both Raven and Violet. ))

Mac rummaged through the pack, finding no food or money. He tossed it over his shoulder, grabbed a slab of rock and slid down the mountains, the plants and rocks moving out of his way. He jumped off the rock as he reached the bottom, flying into the air. A rock moved to catch him as he fell. He landed on his feet and smirked. "Well time for the city raid." He dashed towards the city, arriving in minutes. "Thanks rocks." He snickered and walked through the city streets, snagging food here and there. He spotted a bank and smiled. "Haven't stolen from a bank yet." He walked in, fiddling with a pair of stone knives Edited by pickleabanana1

"Lemme see...what's in this bag?" She carefully took out the contents one by one and laid them on the ground. When the plastic bag was emptied, a cake, some frosting cans, pepper, garlic, paprika, some tomatoes, a box of cookies, and a blue towel was on the floor. "Hmm, I guess the towel will help a bit, and the food...eh. It could be for a delightful little picnic!" The Entity chuckled at this. She crouched down, picked up the towel and wiped some of the blood from Sawyer.

Cam bent down and emptied out her small pack. She pulled out the granola bars, her two knives, more of the bandage-like plants and a syringe. "Well if she needs blood, I could help." She waved the syringe.

Mac held out one hand, placing the knife in the other. He made a fist quickly and the knife crumbled into dust. He moved the fist forward , the dust zooming through the glass and down the tellers throat. He expand his fist quickly, the dagger reforming and killing the teller quickly. The other people ran, leaving one terrified teller left. "The money please, or I kill you to." He calmly removed his dagger. The teller gave him two sacks full to the brim. He smiled and walked off.

Edited by pickleabanana1

Birth Name:Zeke Warr

Nickname: Frost

Hero/Villain: freelancer

Powers: cryokenesis

Weakness: fire

Personality: Zeke is Zeke

History: rp'ed

Other:His ice is a production of is mind, it is as alive as he is, All he needs is moisture and he can create ice from thin air

Looks Birth Name: Nickname: Age: Gender: Hero/Villain: Powers: Weakness: Personality: History: Other: Looks not as cat like though.

Birthname: C.O.L #839

Nickname: Col

Hero/Villain: Villain

Powers: He is extreamly smart and can control anything eletronic, (Computers, phones, ect) all he has to do is plug himself into the main network.

Weakness: Water, it will eletricute him badly.

Personality: He is mean to everyone, he ignores people alot and if need be, will create fake alliances with other criminals. He is normally overconfident and likes to blow up things.

History: Created in a factory that created robots for war, he destroyed the factory and stopped the machines forever. He is worth 10 billion dollars because the insane technology in him.

Other: He looks boom boom

Looks: Huge, about the size of an oil truck put verticly, he has weapons all through his body that pop out at will and fire. He has strange looking metal over his wiring and insides. The metal is almost industructable. His mouth and eyes are rectangles that have waves of eletricity moving around in them showing when he is "active" or talking.

Is it ok that my chars an evil robot?

Edited by pinkieseb

Birth Name:Tiana Travis

Nickname:Half-Half

Hero/Villain:She was a hero, then a Villain then she retired to have her children.

Powers:She can control anything around her except humans. She can blind someone for a few minutes with a twitch of her hand

Weakness:She has grown old and weak and can only lift the lightest of objects

Personality:to be rped

History:She was a powerful hero then the dark side took her over. At age 32 she retired and had twins, Cam and Mac. The rest to be rped

Other:She lives in a cave in the mountains

Looks:Her now, without the jewelry.

Edited by pickleabanana1

((Ooops, its C.O.S because it stands for Computer Operating Systems :S))

(I looked through everyones applications and you are ALL ACCEPTED. smile.gif)

Raven decided to brush up on her powers and so she stood and her eyes started to glow along with her hands. She lifted a tree and slung it into another one, destroying both trees.

Terra found a cave up in the mountains and made a fire inside it.

Violet listened to the birds sing, cars beeping there horns, and people chattering all around her. She smiled.

((May I join?))

((Birth Name: Sebastian Abt

Nickname: Entity

Hero/Villain: Has a rather odd set of values. Seems closer to a 'villain'.

......))

C.O.S was in his factory, the one he destroyed many years ago. He was getting bored so he stood up and began to walk to the city where he would cause chaos. Once he got there his arm turned into a giant laser, he shot into the air causing a great green light when the laser exploded in the air.

Close to him was a skyscraper that was bigger than most of the others, he smiled (Eletric waves tongue.gif) and turned his arm back into an arm. He started shaking the building then looking through a window into an office. He shot a laser at it causing flames to fly around the office. He heard humans scream as they burnt.

((My name in real life is Sebastian! biggrin.gif))

Edited by pinkieseb

Poison Ivy sat in the forest just outside of town, ignoring the sirens wailing. Someone had broken into the bank- not that it mattered to her. Knelt on the ground, her focus was a small flower. It was bright pink, each one of it's petals curled delicately. An inquisitive bug landed on the flower, searching for the sweet nectar it assumed was there. Without warning leafy green jaws snapped shut on the bug, swallowing it whole. The corners of Ivy's lips turned up into a smile. Her plants were everything to her.

((I'll shorten her name to Ivy every now and then))

((Is Ivy villain or hero? I can never find character sheets tongue.gif))

((Villain. Never seen Batman? Anyway her sheet is on the previous page, but some of her powers won't work on your robot.))

Edited by Sweet_Wyvern

Mac dashed out of the town and into the forest, being careful to only step on rocks. He stopped as he saw a red headed adult, kneeling on the ground. He quickly followed her line of sight and saw her gazing at a flower. He smiled slightly. "Nature..Flowers..." He looked around, making sure he hadn't stepped on any plant life, she looked like she had some skills he didn't and she probably would be very protective of plants from the way she was looking at the flower. "Excuse me Miss, Who are you?" He said politely. Edited by pickleabanana1

Poison Ivy turned her head at the sound of footsteps. A man was behind her, speaking politely at that. What an interesting turn of events, she thought privately, then gave him a coy smile. Rising slowly, she tucked a strand of stray hair behind her ear. "Hello, my name is Ivy. What can I do for you?" She asked, coming steadily closer and smiling the entire time. Ivy raised her hand and blew a small bit of pink pollen into his face, batting her eye lashes at him flirtatiously.

Edited by Sweet_Wyvern

(uh, considering he's young it'd probably send him spiraling head over heels in love xd.png I won't kill him/attempt to though. Might have some fun with this. Edited my post btw)

Mac blinked and stared at Ivy as if that was the first time he saw her. "Your pretty." He suddenly looked young and childish. "That's.. uhh.. a pretty flower. Did you grow it?" Edited by pickleabanana1

Blake crashed the chopper near Ivy. He walked out mostly unharmed. Just a few scorch marks on his mask but no more then that. " That.. hrrrrh!" He yelled. Somebody took my bank! AGAIN! " Ivy. Nice to meet you for the first time ever. " Blake spurted a liquefied stench of Ivy's scent. " And a little hero. Run away. Youdon't have what it take to take on the big leagues. Go fight an evil robot or something. Their easy for your level." Blake told the young hero. " Nice to meet you. I'm the Mad Gasser. Your powers don't work on me. Gas mask, and full body protection."