deep234

COOKIE!

Suddenly, an endercat (named enderkitty) jumps down from her moonbase and claws the rainbow cookies. "GIB ME COOKIE" The super-op cat stops the nyan cat from tumbling down the hill with one paw, and steals the real cookie. "HAHAHAHA! COOKIE IS MEIN NOW!" She teleports back to her moonbase - on the far side of the moon.

Well good thing I can breath in space.

*Summons a spear and throws it into the air, jumps up and lands on the spear and flies up and into the sky breaking through the atmosphere and lands on the moon.*

Coulda just used a portal but that was more fun.

*walks to the base and swipes the cookie from the Enderkitty.*

As you turn around, Demon kitty, enderkitty's partner in crime, is standing right behind you. She smites you and grabs the cookie, using it to power her laser death ray machine of mass destruction, destroying the earth while enderkitty stabs you multiple times to make sure your dead

*watches all the action through some cheese binoculars on a faraway moon-tain (mountain)*

Oh. Well there goes the Earth. Better go to dimension. *draws the cookie towards me out of Ender's grasp using the Zero Point Energy Field Manipulator and leaps through the portal into a blocky world...*

Demon kitty, being a god, breaks the rift between the two dimensions, and jumps through. Enderkitty teleports in front of the nyan cat and pins her down, while demon kitty steals the cookie and teleports to this dimension's moon, creating a replicate moonbase with a flick of her tail. Meanwhile enderkitty stabs the nyan cat multiple times to kill her

*isn't dead* I'm actually incredibly strong, and I'm a godslayer.

*uses a dimensional portal and steps through summoning a large demon and destroys the entire dimensions moon minus the cookie, then picks it up.*

Mine.

*coughs in pain* Stabbed twice in almost a day? Over a cookie? To think, all I wanted was to open a cookie store using the secret cookie recipe which is printed on a piece of paper inside the cookie.

*tears apart the blocky Universe, returning to the Moonbase Dimension.*

Now. *summons the Moon Serpent to come out of it's Cheese Abode and fight the Nyala only to turn onto the Valva, noming him and returning the cookie to me.*

Enderkitty and Demon kitty leap fromthe destroyed dimension in unison. Enderkitty pounces on nyan cat, stabbing her multiple times and taking the cookie. Meanwhile Demon kitty lights the Moon Serpant on fire, lighting it's cheese abode while its at it. While the moon serpant was stopping, dropping, and rolling, demon kitty jumped on its back and stabbed it between it's scales on it's neck, killing it. Demon kitty and Enderkitty tp to their moonbase, and lock the cookie in a high-security indestructable safe thats fireproof, bulletproof, and all the rest

To bad it probably isn't Valvatorez proof.

*gets a ghost to go through the safe grab the cookie and hand it to meh*

Now for my next trick.

*disappears from sight*

Using her godly powers, demon kitty sees through the magic and drags Valvatorez out from being disappeared by his ear. While shes doing that, enderkitty slips towards him and steals the cookie from his hand. She then procedes to stab him multiple times while Demon kitty lights him on fire

Stabbing me does nothing.

*Summons a small purple child and has her take the cookie and fly into the air, meanwhile I karate chop the demon kitty in the back of the neck thus knocking it out*

I wouldn't go after the girl if I was you, might end badly.

Please cut down on the stabbing. There are plenty of more creative and fun ways to play this game.

Thank you, Socky.

Valvatorez, I shall take your word and respect the small purple child. However, my minions wouldn't. *sends Deiz Gentlemen after the child for the cookie*

*shadowsteps out beside the cookie jar, nabs a cookie, then is absorbed back into the shadows*

Enderkitty and Demon kitty watch everyone battling from moonbase and laugh. Together they pad back in moonbase and open a door to a room... Full of cookies. Earlier they had only tried to get the cookie for fun. They had something much better.

"But if only Nyala listened. If only she learnt lovecats99 made all the cookies in existence and now the ones in her Moonbase highly explosive."

"But she didn't."

*Nyala's Moonbase explodes in a flurry of rainbows and cats, leaving a wide, noticeable crater on the moon.*

*Meanwhile, lovecats99 is lightyears away with the real cookie in hand after hours of fleeing on emergency Nyan Cat Soldier from the Andromeda Galaxy*

Edited by lovecats99

Demon kitty laughs evily and burns every cookie in everyone's hands except for the ones in their pantry, and noms on cookies with Enderkitty.

Oath, there's only one cookie. We will not ignore you if you follow the rules

*buys cookie*

Nailed it

Two can play at that game.

*Takes the Path Light and eats it*

I win! (No, I didn't. :c)

*nabs the real cookie off Esko and leaps into a massive hole which just opened up from the ground.*

*out of the giant hole comes a fist that punches lovecats99 and makes em drop the cookie into my hands*

Don't trust random holes.