deep234

COOKIE!

There is only one jar, the sacred jar of Socks. Thou shalt not enter it until the time of destin- *coughs* Did I just get hit by a wrench? Ow.

*portals into Valvatorez's world, causes a Resonance Cascade which throws Valva into the 2D Multiverse and leaps away onto the moon with the cookie in hand*

*Flips around before getting thrown in and uses a Bazooka to shoot myself away from the 2D place.*

Luckily I just happened to have that.

*Stops time and takes the cookie*

Counteracts Valva's time continuum, causing a Time Paradox and throwing everyone into a Black Hole.

Oops. Lemme.. Just.. *clicks mysterious button on the cookie, transporting us to Russia*

Uh. *sprints away into the Russian Woodland*

Gonna start ignoring path meow.

*chases after lovecats99 shooting em with a rail gun that goes through cookies.*

The sacred cookie jar! No Path! NOOOOO! *tackles Path, takes the cookie jar and seals it safe in a Portal Paradox no one will ever be able to get into but the Mods.*

Right then. Back to the story! By rail gun, I thought you were literally shooting Train tracks at me so *Backflips away from all the ammo Valva shoots at me while frantically climbing up Mount Cookie Dough (mountain) in order to unlock the secrets of the Sacred Cookie*

Haha! You'll never catch me! *causes an avalanche of Chocolate Ice-Cream to fall onto Valva*

*Summons the Tyrant Flughude to bash away the avalanche then proceeds to jump on it's back and fly up the mountain. Then jumps off in front of lovecats99*

Caught you.

*Summons a bunch of red spikes to trap lovecats99*

*Stands there looking around at the chaos* Well by Odin's Beard! *summons Thor and Loki and then points at Valvatorez* GET THE COOOOOKIE!

*Keys in the code and the safe opens*

Hee hee hee...

*Takes the cookie jar*

Now for me to eat those cookies!

*Takes out 9 cookies and eats them*

Thor and Loki, please even the almighty god and Odin have fallen before me.

*Summons my blade and dashes forward cutting both Loki and Thor*

*Meanwhile, lovecats99 still seems to be impaled on some spikes* *sigh* You know, I don't even like cookies. *turns every cookie in existence into a muffin apart from the one Valva is holding*

Ahaha! Now its truly sacred! *peels self from spikes, throws an ice storm at Valva and blows the cookie away onto a nearby hillside, whilst running after it*

Edited by lovecats99

*the cookie rolls toward me*

Aw, thank you lovecats99. You make things so much easier. *picks up the cookie, stops lovecats99 with my boot and kicks her away*

I'm afraid not. *blows up the cookie Path ate*

Yeah, I forgot to mention I tossed about some explosive cookies. My bad!

*throws the real cookie in a jar of explosive cookies and a muffin*

Now find it! while I sneak off with the real cookie...

Edited by lovecats99

throws cookies at every one... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

*Takes the cookies which were taken by Darien and takes Darien's rock*

*Roars and takes Darien's rock*

Now to eat the cookies!

*Eats the cookies*

You know.. those were all the explosive cookies, right? Oh and the rock was explosive too.

I've still got the cookie in the explosive cookie jar right here! *magically strolls away*

*Roars and takes Darien's rock*

Now to eat the cookies!

*Eats the cookies*

hits ya with shove... tongue.gif

Uh. No... ninja.gif *pushes everyone away with Cookie Landmines, causing a flurry of dust and soil to go up into the air*

*coughs while stumbling out of the crater I just caused* Well. Its been very fun. c: *tumbles away down a hill with the real cookie and hundreds of rainbow cookie strapped to myself*

Edited by lovecats99